x

RaginDemon

Reaction score
u playa playa lol

G

hahaha thanks. here's a pic taken of me about a week and a half before i started on the foam. you can clearly see the thinning, and how its gotten better.

plus i totally got a hot date with that girl tomorrow. can't wait.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
lol

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 1 month on the foam = feelin pretty good! (weekend pics)

TIM for congress. said:
n33705272_30845107_3677.jpg

oh, rub it in why dont ya :)

bold

Reaction score
Re: 1 month on the foam = feelin pretty good! (weekend pics)

haha! great pics :)

G

hahaha thanks. i was this close to nailing her that night too. damn jerk roommates though. anyway, most likely it'll happen on thursday night. also, here's a pic from the winter before the shedding started so you can see how much i actually lost.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think your reversal of Telogen Effluvium can be attributed to rogaine alone. If it was ONLY Telogen Effluvium, then a lot of your regrowth is natural, and would have happend with or without rogaine.

G

true perhaps, though i read a bunch of places that rogaine does speed up the shedding/regrowth process. can i attribute it to the rogaine? i'm not sure. either way, my hair is on its way back and i'm pretty happy. hopefully by the time school starts again i can grow it longer. cheers! plus i get to take that girl out tonight, so wish me luck.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cool hair Tim, I wanna grow mine longer but I'm not sure if I have the density to pull it off anymore. There's always concealer I suppose :oops:

Anyways, what's your family history of hair loss? If your dad or uncle starting losing it pretty early, we are probably looking at the dreaded male pattern baldness rather than Telogen Effluvium. In that case, the best way to retain those luxuriant locks will be to get on Propecia.

G

my dad's hair is thin, but nothing really to stress over, and he didn't really start losing it until a few years ago. i can't think of anyone else in my family that has had problems losing hair. hell, my grandpa who is in his late 70's barely even has any gray hair.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Shed?

Whats up Tim? Do you apply the foam all over the top of your head? Did you shed at all? I hear that once you start the foam you stay on it for life?? I guess you will continue using it till something else comes along? How did it go with that cute brunette? Later-Tim

G

hey tim,
i pretty much apply the foam just to the places on top of my head that are thinnest, i'm not really losing any from the temple region or anything. i didn't really shed, i'm pretty sure because i started while i was in the middle of shedding anyway, so any hairs that shed were on their way out anyway, this kind of just helped speed it up. as far as i know, i don't have male pattern baldness, the Doctor said i don't have it and don't really have any signs of it, but i guess i'll keep using this until my hair is all back to normal, then see where i take it from there. as for the girl, i came damn close to nailing her last night, but she felt weird doing stuff with my roommate asleep in the same room. though, we're having a party tonight and she is coming, and my roommate will be gone. plus all she talked about last night was how she wanted me really badly, so it's looking pretty promising. thanks!

-tim

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TIM for congress. said:
. . . we're having a party tonight and she is coming, and my roommate will be gone. plus all she talked about last night was how she wanted me really badly, so it's looking pretty promising. thanks! -tim

Good luck and make sure you enjoy yourself . . . tell her not to ruffle and pull your hair too much.

G

my GOD last night she was like pulling out my hair while we were making out. i wanted to say something, but just let it happen. hahaha.