x

RaginDemon

Reaction score
TIM for congress. said:
my GOD last night she was like pulling out my hair while we were making out. i wanted to say something, but just let it happen. hahaha.

start pulling her f*****g hair too when you bang her from behind...girls love it. lol

ShedMaster

Reaction score
TIM for congress. said:
hahaha thanks. here's a pic taken of me about a week and a half before i started on the foam. you can clearly see the thinning, and how its gotten better.

are you sure you need to be on rogaine if its Telogen Effluvium?!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
TIM for congress. said:
damn straight. i'll do that tonight.

yah u do that, show her who da boss is, playa :hairy:

G

ShedMaster said:
TIM for congress. said:
hahaha thanks. here's a pic taken of me about a week and a half before i started on the foam. you can clearly see the thinning, and how its gotten better.

are you sure you need to be on rogaine if its Telogen Effluvium?!
well , i read that it helps speed up regrowth. and with the way it looks now, i can't complain.

Myhair_Matt

Reaction score
Hey Tim....

The Foam Kicks ***..... good styling product too haha....

Hot chick btw.... you da man!

Some good news, after the 3month mark i'm seeing alot of new hairs sprouting up, so many i couldn't be bothered counting them.... Lost a sh*t load of hair all ova, but finally seeing some good results after several months of nothing but hair hair hair and ummmmm more funking hair.... I'll keep ya posted, you keep pimpin!

Cheers Matt!

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but my hair has never been as thick as yours! Are you sure its thinning? :freaked:

G

haha thanks guys. yeah it's definitely a lot thinner than it was before, but seems to be coming back nicely. and matt, thanks. she's fantastic. i'm dating her now. not only that but i ran into a girl i dated a year ago at a restaurant and now she's like talking to me all the time. haha i have no idea what to do with myself. good to hear you have some coming back as well, and this foam is definitely awesome as a styling product. it feels great that after running my hands through my hair and feeling it just fall out, i'm now losing maybe like 5 or 10 hairs a day, and thats with washing every day. i'll keep you guys posted.