x | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

x

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2007.

1. RaginDemon

RaginDemon Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    u playa playa lol

2. andyanderson

andyanderson New Member

Dislikes Received:
    great job, congrats.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hahaha thanks. here's a pic taken of me about a week and a half before i started on the foam. you can clearly see the thinning, and how its gotten better.

plus i totally got a hot date with that girl tomorrow. can't wait.

4. cmoneyt8ker

cmoneyt8ker Member

Dislikes Received:
    dude....i hit that once.

5. RaginDemon

RaginDemon Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
  6. lain

lain Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Re: 1 month on the foam = feelin pretty good! (weekend pics)

oh, rub it in why dont ya :)

7. bold

bold Member

Dislikes Received:
    Re: 1 month on the foam = feelin pretty good! (weekend pics)

haha! great pics :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hahaha thanks. i was this close to nailing her that night too. damn jerk roommates though. anyway, most likely it'll happen on thursday night. also, here's a pic from the winter before the shedding started so you can see how much i actually lost.

9. bald30

bald30 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Shedding still pimpin girls thats a classic.

10. BornBaldDieBald

BornBaldDieBald Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I don't think your reversal of Telogen Effluvium can be attributed to rogaine alone. If it was ONLY Telogen Effluvium, then a lot of your regrowth is natural, and would have happend with or without rogaine.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

true perhaps, though i read a bunch of places that rogaine does speed up the shedding/regrowth process. can i attribute it to the rogaine? i'm not sure. either way, my hair is on its way back and i'm pretty happy. hopefully by the time school starts again i can grow it longer. cheers! plus i get to take that girl out tonight, so wish me luck.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

you know how i roll. i don't let things roadblock me.

13. Pondle

Pondle Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Cool hair Tim, I wanna grow mine longer but I'm not sure if I have the density to pull it off anymore. There's always concealer I suppose :oops:

Anyways, what's your family history of hair loss? If your dad or uncle starting losing it pretty early, we are probably looking at the dreaded male pattern baldness rather than Telogen Effluvium. In that case, the best way to retain those luxuriant locks will be to get on Propecia.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

my dad's hair is thin, but nothing really to stress over, and he didn't really start losing it until a few years ago. i can't think of anyone else in my family that has had problems losing hair. hell, my grandpa who is in his late 70's barely even has any gray hair.

15. IBM

IBM Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Those pics rocks!

16. TA45

TA45 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Shed?

Whats up Tim? Do you apply the foam all over the top of your head? Did you shed at all? I hear that once you start the foam you stay on it for life?? I guess you will continue using it till something else comes along? How did it go with that cute brunette? Later-Tim

17. Guest

Guest Guest

hey tim,
    i pretty much apply the foam just to the places on top of my head that are thinnest, i'm not really losing any from the temple region or anything. i didn't really shed, i'm pretty sure because i started while i was in the middle of shedding anyway, so any hairs that shed were on their way out anyway, this kind of just helped speed it up. as far as i know, i don't have male pattern baldness, the Doctor said i don't have it and don't really have any signs of it, but i guess i'll keep using this until my hair is all back to normal, then see where i take it from there. as for the girl, i came damn close to nailing her last night, but she felt weird doing stuff with my roommate asleep in the same room. though, we're having a party tonight and she is coming, and my roommate will be gone. plus all she talked about last night was how she wanted me really badly, so it's looking pretty promising. thanks!

-tim

18. Optimistic

Optimistic Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck and make sure you enjoy yourself . . . tell her not to ruffle and pull your hair too much.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

my GOD last night she was like pulling out my hair while we were making out. i wanted to say something, but just let it happen. hahaha.