wtf man this sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtfhair

Reaction score
hey guys im 17 years old been reading this forums for 2 weeks now ever since i found out i was beggining to thin on my vertext. well my mom noticed it at first that she could see hints of my scalp under strong light, and even more when its wet so i panicked and been searching to prevent any further damage to my hair. no one can even imagine im losing hair at this point and id like to keep it that way. my dad is like a NW4 but i think it suits him and hes still fairly good looking, his hair line started receeding when he was like 35 tho and my hairline is perfect IMO just bits of thinning on top. i consulted a doctor in NY but honestly i think i knew more than him on male pattern baldness becuz i did so much research. the guy prescribed me propecia. so far been taking it for a week and not rlly noticing any difference in shedding.....i still shed ALOT ( i swear has to be 250 hairs/day. i also did sum reasearch on dutasteride being more effective and when i brought that up with the doctor he said he had never heard of it so could not get the prescription for avodart. im gonna give propecia 6-7 months see if it maintains my hair but really wanna move to avodart if i can take that and have my hair for atleast my 20's and thirties, dont care if i go bald at 40 lol. so does anyone know a reliable online pharmacy that supplies avodart or generic dutasteride? or maybe i can get scripted on medicalwelness and have RXUSA deliver the avo? is RXUSA reliable?. its been rlly rlly hard to not think about my hair lately and very distracting and depressing,im a fairly good looking guy and would be devastated if i went bald. use to work out and had a good build but i just dont see the point in building a body if im not gonna have my hair. i rlly want my life back and if avo can give that to me im willing to take the drug for the rest of my life or just until i decide hair is not very important to me anymore

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Having a good body is important, especially if you end up with no hair. A good physique deffinitely changes the way in which you not only perceive your self but how other perceive you.

A person who is bald and who has an awesome physique, ripped, cut, lean, will attract more attention to their body than their hair or lack there of.

I know it's hard to swallow but it's true.

Being a slob, unfit and bald makes you stand out like a sore thumb.

RP

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it`s true. But still, this dude is like 17 and his dad is a nw4. So my adwice is not to worry and just live yoyr life.

My dad is a nw4 or maybe 5 today, and the first time that I noticed hairloss was when I was 17. And since that it has botherd me.

Anyways, now I`m 30 and maybe a nw2 or 3. So your male pattern baldness will proceed, but propably very slowly.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Swallow hard... and remember Your hairloss doesn't determine you or your outcome in life.

Oh and i would simply start with some tropicals. I believe propecia can do more damage than good at a younger age, but this is just my opinion (took propecia for 6 months at 18-19 years of age..)

G

You are a little bit too young for Finasteride. It is your decision but I would recommend you a regimen consisting of minoxidil, spironolactone cream and Nizoral shampoo. This should maintain your hair for first. Later if you are losing ground you can still move to Avo. It is up to you.

Good Luck

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So said:
Having a good body is important, especially if you end up with no hair. A good physique deffinitely changes the way in which you not only perceive your self but how other perceive you.

A person who is bald and who has an awesome physique, ripped, cut, lean, will attract more attention to their body than their hair or lack there of.

Being a slob, unfit and bald makes you stand out like a sore thumb.

If you think having a good body is gonna help you much with women, that' snot the case. Ironically when I'm in my best physical condition (nice biceps, chest, 6 pack abs) women still wouldn't give me the time of day. When I cut out working out, gained 15-20 lbs, women took more of a liking to me...

Remember, if you're really bald, and you become a walking gymnasium, she'll think you're insecure and overcompensating, and that will turn her off.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Having a great body wont really make a difference, youll just attract girls who like guys with muscles lol. Its to do with the structure/shape/features of your face. Hair frames your face. If you look good with hair pulled away from your face, then it should be ok, unless your head is unusually shaped. Unfortunatly mine is.
Baldness may (or may not) affect your ability to pull girls for one nite stands etc.., but its not going to affect anyone looking for a relationship

G

Ok, and the summary is: If your face is ugly then you are fucked, no matter whether you have got hair or not.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Ok, and the summary is: If your face is ugly then you are fucked, no matter whether you have got hair or not.

Not necessarily. If you're rich, you can pull women regardless of what you look like. Also if you're famous. Remember that guy Mini Me from Austin powers? Do you think he would have landed a model if he weren't a celebrity? of course not...

Donald Trump getting super models? Come on, it's purely because of his money. If he had the most obvious transplants ever and a third eye, he would still have women hanging off of him.

At least you have the prostitution option in Germany. Guys in your position (so you believe) in the US have absolutely no way of legally having sex except in Nevada or Rhode Island.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Having a great body wont really make a difference, youll just attract girls who like guys with muscles lol. Its to do with the structure/shape/features of your face. Hair frames your face. If you look good with hair pulled away from your face, then it should be ok, unless your head is unusually shaped. Unfortunatly mine is.
Baldness may (or may not) affect your ability to pull girls for one nite stands etc.., but its not going to affect anyone looking for a relationship

Depends where you live. Actually some women are more willing to have casual sex with guys they're not as attracted to physically (though she might like that he's funny) but want to marry someone who's got great genes and has $$$.

I've never done well LTR with women, but I've had my share of flings with some women I dunno why they even gave me the time of day, though it helps to think this about women, "no matter how hot she is, there's some guy out there who's freaking tired of her sh*t"

G

I am not interested in sex, but in love. Maybe that is why I am so unhappy. I am just a hopless romantic.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

No, but if your ugly, pulling birds for one nighters is tough, it can be done but its hard work. Better be a good talker. However, relationships dont usually start from one nighters. Getting to know a person and likeing their personality traits and flaws makes someone attractive to you, unless your shallow and judge everyone on looks of coarse. I know ive been attracted to girls after I got to know them, but had I have seen them in the street, I wouldnt look twice

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
haunted-ballroom said:

Depends where you live. Actually some women are more willing to have casual sex with guys they're not as attracted to physically (though she might like that he's funny) but want to marry someone who's got great genes and has $$$.

I've never done well LTR with women, but I've had my share of flings with some women I dunno why they even gave me the time of day, though it helps to think this about women, "no matter how hot she is, there's some guy out there who's freaking tired of her $#iT"

I wouldnt worry about women who would marry someone for their money or genes. I have no interest in a person like that and dont care if I attract them or not.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am not interested in sex, but in love. Maybe that is why I am so unhappy. I am just a hopless romantic.

There's no such thing as love. Humans are serially monogamous at best. Only in the old days did people stick together. Even you'll get tired of the same woman after a while, and with divorce laws the way they are here, women have an easy way out, and virtually all divorces are initiated by women. The divorce rate here is now over 50%, and that doesn't mean the other 50% are happy either...

if you're waiting around for love, that's about as likely to happen as those women who wait around forever for mr. perfect.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

There's no such thing as love. Humans are serially monogamous at best. Only in the old days did people stick together. Even you'll get tired of the same woman after a while, and with divorce laws the way they are here, women have an easy way out, and virtually all divorces are initiated by women. The divorce rate here is now over 50%, and that doesn't mean the other 50% are happy either...

if you're waiting around for love, that's about as likely to happen as those women who wait around forever for mr. perfect.

No such thing as love? Thats bull. Nobody said it had to last forever either...

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

No such thing as love? Thats bull. Nobody said it had to last forever either...

then getting married is pretty risky if you mind your assets, money, etc... like i said, human nature is likely serial monogamy.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
average on + side face + good body = nice chicks

i dont think you can get nice girls any other way except what others mentioned such as fame, money ...

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wezz said:
average on + side face + good body = nice chicks

i dont think you can get nice girls any other way except what others mentioned such as fame, money ...

Define "nice chicks"... Is it platinum blonde girls who only care about money, big house, nice car, swimming pool?? Im guessing thats what you mean becuase if you think guys who arnt that good looking dont get girls, just walk outside your house and look around