wtf man this sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
recboi said:
Dblbass128 said:
Just tell the girl you are going to leave her if she doesbnt put out

she'll get back on the oarty horse in no time

And guys, its not about hair or muscles, its about self esteem, confidence, and good hygene that attracts women

dont sell yourselves short because you lost hair

[/code]

unfortunately, men get their confidence by getting women. So you cannot get women unless you have or can fake confidence. The guys who have the hairloss issues don't have the confidence to get women, so they are doomed to failure. It's a catch 22 until they learn to fake being confident. In reality what confidence is is the courage to approach a woman and risk rejection, and the key to actually being confident is to not care if you get rejected, because a confident guy realizes there are many other women and any particular rejection isn't a big deal because he knows he'll get other women. The problem is that unconfident guys know there aren't any other women, as he's probably failed his entire life with women. This is why it's virtually impossible to just "become confident". You need success with women to gain confidence, and women aren't willing to give a guy without confidence a chance.

You can gain confidence from other things in life. Its not all about sex and hair lol

Confidence re: women only comes from success from women. I'm incredibly confident in my ability to take a test, I know how much weight I can lift. I know my abilities, I know my limits, i know I'm really good at archery, I know I'm an incredibly good driver, I know I'm a really good writer, I know I can twirl a water bottle and catch it every time in an upright position too. But none of those things that I'm confident about helps me with women.

RP

Established Member
Reaction score
I know how much weight I can lift
I'm really good at archery
I know I can twirl a water bottle and catch it every time in an upright position

These three abilities might even be helpful...

But one important thing besides beeing confident is not to talk about yourselves, but instead you should act like you were interested in what the ladies are talking to you. Just keep making more and more questions about their dull jobs or hobbies :D . People just love to talk about themselves.