WOW FULL REGROWTH! NORWOOD 7 TO NORWOOD 1

G

LOL cant believe this thread is still alive glad its cracking you guys up :lol:

and no these are dramatic results with super propecia and 200% minoxidl...side effects...sahara desert dry scalp and Pamela's tits...but so worth it.

tonybmx

Reaction score
thats the reason im going to stop using this site, too many up tight, negative, loosers who are so obsessed with their hair that they forget how to live in the real world. I must admit, there is some really good advice on this site and it has really helped me in the past, but unfortunately it is swamped by bitter loosers who shoot down peoples success stories or people having a light hearted joke. Your not going to die because your going bald, get a grip. moose is only having a light hearted joke, some poeple on here need to get out more....its not as if youve been diagnosed with a terminal illness...you still have your health...get out there and start living your lives before its too late

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tony,
I would like to see any NW7 accepting this as a joke. how is it possible to take this lightly?

It is easy for NW2 to joke and make fun of NW7 as much as perfect hair-people (NW1) making fun of people who are NW2 or 3, with thinning hair.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I feel sorry for those who can't take this light-hearted cartoon. I wouldn't want to see how such an individual would handle a real problem.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
your head not only seems to have a weird shape, it's shape is also inconsistent.

before you had hair, it was tilted to the left (your left), now it's tilted to the right (your right).

did minoxidil make you grow all that facial hair? did you apply minoxidil to your face?

and how did you get your skin so white? i'm sure michael jackson would want to know.

oh. and you bleach your hair don't you? nobody has hair that blonde.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
C'mon ppl this is preety funny...i dont think any NW7 would be offended by that :D We all here have a VERY big concern about our hair, but its a nice break :p and the drawing is very funny too

G

techprof said:
tony,
I would like to see any NW7 accepting this as a joke. how is it possible to take this lightly?

It is easy for NW2 to joke and make fun of NW7 as much as perfect hair-people (NW1) making fun of people who are NW2 or 3, with thinning hair.

NW2s get made fun of? It's a mature hairline is all it is.

Anyway,

I agree with you that this thread is in poor taste, techprof. If it had to have been posted(and I don't think it should have been) it should have been posted in the off-topic forum, where NW7s wouldn't typicall y stumble on it. People come into the success stories forum for hope, and seeing stupid sh*t like this posted by the Moose(who was an a**h** poster and has now been banned) only makes them even sadder.

This place is supposed to be a haven for balding people. God knows people as bald as NW7s get made fun of enough in real life without having to be made fun of on here as well. If I was an NW7 or close to it this post would sadden me greatly.

And I say that as a Norwood 1.5, so people shouldn't jump on me for being too sensitive. I look out for my balding brothers.

TheMoose said:
Ok good point...but until HM comes along we are all Norwood 7 bound...if theres any NW7's and u REALLY find this offensive speak up and i'll remove it...but in all honesty lets face it...if ur NW7...and im not being a jerk, but really uve progressed as far as u can...u wont get worse...simply there is no hope really unless u do hair transplant or HM upon its availibity.

As for this, this is crap. I know MOose can't respond but to say that everyone on this forum is NW7 bound is ridiculous. Even without meds or treatments or hair transplant's, I doubt that more than 15% of people on this forum would ever reach NW7. When you take meds like Avodart or Propecia into account, people who get on these meds early probably won't ever get worse than an NW4/5, which is still transplantable.

Ramboner

Reaction score
Jayman, I'm not too sure what my feelings are towards TheMoose but if we can't laugh about this sh*t every now and then, it will become such a dark subject. Alot of jokes are made at the expense of people but even fat people can grab a hold of their jelly and laugh at themselves from time to time. Remember that this forum will influence people's moods so lets welcome some humor.

RAMBONER

G

Ramboner said:
Jayman, I'm not too sure what my feelings are towards TheMoose but if we can't laugh about this $#iT every now and then, it will become such a dark subject. Alot of jokes are made at the expense of people but even fat people can grab a hold of their jelly and laugh at themselves from time to time. Remember that this forum will influence people's moods so lets welcome some humor.

RAMBONER

ramboner, with all due respect, there's a lot of great humor on here. see gunner's old posts. they're hilarious and it's good to laugh at ourselves and our insecurities from time to time. but this post was just stupid lol.

Ramboner

Reaction score
ahahhahaha ya i've read it before. Gunner is freakin hilarious. Is he a brit? Why was he banned? Why was TheMoose banned?
Personally I'm not down with banning people unless they are extremely out of control and a hazard to the board.

G

Ramboner said:
ahahhahaha ya i've read it before. Gunner is freakin hilarious. Is he a brit? Why was he banned? Why was TheMoose banned?
Personally I'm not down with banning people unless they are extremely out of control and a hazard to the board.

Gunner was banned because he was feuding with someone.

TheMoose was banned for making fun of holyhair for being a transsexual in her own tell your story thread. So he was pretty out of control.

Comments like this:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... sc&start=0

"trannies make me sick"

"Dude just drop the fuken charade and stop being a lil **** bag who dressing up as a girl f*** ur 29, shave it down, get a job, and fuken bang some pussy already...jeeeeez wtf would make any1 dress up as a girl is beyond me...a lil fuken peter pan fairy kid"

"Silly silly fool. I fear you not, and have no reason to. Sure it's 2006...sure freedom is a gift passed on. But, freedom with limitation is the key. If freedom was without limit, this world would be a lot more terrible. Limits like policemen to stop murders, bouncers to prevent underage drinking etc etc. People can't just go around doing anything they like. And for the record good sir, it is nothing with you that I have something against. It is the fucked up life path that you have chosen. The problem is, that people are liberal pussies nowadays and can't take any offense whatsoever, that I have to heed way. Well I will not heed to you and if you are offended what I have to say then so be it, Im not some afraid person who is afraid to go against the liberal way, I will not call fat people culinarily challenged...they are FAT FAT...thats fucken it, I will not change my words for you. I bet a lot of people here have an issue with your lifestyle, but are just afraid to speak out against it. Well if I get banned for excercising my FREEDOM of speech to speak out against your pansy *** so be it."

If you look through the thread then you can see me calling him out. I later lobbied the mods for his ban and he got it. There's really no tolerance for stuff like that here.

G

bubka said:
TheMoose is obviously a member of the 101 Fighting Keyboard Commandos, and frequents freerepublic

hahaha i was just going to say that. I used to troll FreeRepublic all the time getting banned over and over again.

The line about "you can't have freedom without restrictions" sounds both Orwellian and Republican.

bubka

Reaction score
if you want to see some wackos, thats the place, absolute crazyness

lol i know, but b****s about his freedom to say whatever, but you cant have freedom to be attracted to whoever, f*****g hypocrite

probably a closet case himself, found himself strangely turned on by holyhair :lol: