WOW FULL REGROWTH! NORWOOD 7 TO NORWOOD 1

G

HOLY SMOKES CHECK IT OUT!!! LIKE NOTHING UVE EVER SEEN BEFORE!!!I LOVE YOU ROGAINE!!
hairregrowth.jpeg

Chorizo

Reaction score
Looking good!

G

lol glad you guys liked it, hoped it gave everyone a few chuckles...in all honesty I dont know what Norwood I am, I'll ask my dr. next time but it doesn't look worse than a 2, but still pretty bad thinning.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
though it is funny for you, spare a thought for real-life NW7s who have no hope.
if nw2 are going to ridicule nw7, non-baldies are always going to make bald jokes at the bald people.

G

Chill techprof. I do find it funny, and I am poking fun. No need to get all serious about it. Im going bald too, and you know what? I have the most messed up head shape ever. If I go bald im going to look really silly. Regardless, I really dont care, no need to be senstive about it...your bald your bald tough sh*t, we all got our problems. And really if you look @ it, its not really shaming any1, jus a artistic comical comic

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the moose,
i know it is only a joke you are trying to do.
if this is justified, why are we cribbing about the bald commercials? (check the link in the forum).
Frankly, even if we don't care about being bald, we cannot assume that all the baldies don't care about them being bald.
sorry this is not fun for me. Definitely this should not be in the success story.

Britannia

Reaction score
Thats the funniest thing Ive seen on this forum since Radio got banned! :lol:

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheMoose said:
HOLY SMOKES CHECK IT OUT!!! LIKE NOTHING UVE EVER SEEN BEFORE!!!I LOVE YOU ROGAINE!!
hairregrowth.jpeg

I think it's fake

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those pics are not conclusive.

They are taken in different lightning.

G

Ok good point...but until HM comes along we are all Norwood 7 bound...if theres any NW7's and u REALLY find this offensive speak up and i'll remove it...but in all honesty lets face it...if ur NW7...and im not being a jerk, but really uve progressed as far as u can...u wont get worse...simply there is no hope really unless u do hair transplant or HM upon its availibity.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't know why u think we're all NW7 bound. Maybe you've seen some posts here about some people who've had a comprehensive regimen and still reverted to the hairloss they had before they started everything. Although i doubt it.