WOW FULL REGROWTH! NORWOOD 7 TO NORWOOD 1

Ramboner

Reaction score
Wow I'm shocked at what TheMoose posted. I thought he was a chill dude before. Guess he's just an angry mofo. Props for getting rid of him Jayman.

RAMBONER

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Mmmm i've been reading these pages not sure of what to make of it. I think it is funny, but then again i'm not a NW7 so I don't know...

It would have been more appropriate in the off topic forum like JayMan suggested. Yeah. I can see how it can offend people, especially younger guys who are at a NW7. Honestly i'd probably join the priesthood if I lost all my hair in my early 20s :freaked:

[edit] hopefully by the time im 22 HM will be out. Four years guys!

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Whenever I see a fake commercial advertisement of an oil or drug to stop hair loss on Asian sky shop or any other channel it makes me annoying. I curse the models acting in the advertisement that they will loose their hair and after that use that product, then they will realize the dilemma of a baldy.
My father is a Norwood 7 and when I was 16, I puffed a few jokes on him that why not u try a Helsinki shampoo or a snake oil? At that time my father hasn't utter a single word but now I m couple of Norwood scale behind him and whenever I recall that incident I feel remorse.
I m very much agree with the treatment that has been given to moose :banned:

i love the classic gunner's stories more than an episode of friends. :laugh:

G

Baldisbeautiful,

My momma always said, life is like a box of condoms, you never know which one's gonna break.

Regards,
JayMan

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re:

JayMan said:
Baldisbeautiful,

My momma always said, life is like a box of condoms, you never know which one's gonna break.

Regards,
JayMan

momma got some wise words :)