Wow, A Video Like This Scares People Away From Hair Systems?

Steve Marz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this video and I hope my hair system never has this problem.

The system looks great but as your see in this video when he parts his hair to the right. I just hope my unit is not that bad as it's my first time getting a unit either next week or after as soon I will be wearing too.

Watching video like this scares me a bit, however I am going to get my hair system done regardless but sometimes video like this scare people away from hair systems in my opinion.

I just getting nervous and hope within the next week or two I get nothing like what this guy got from lordhair. Forgive me, it got me a little upset looking at that vide.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually the problem is systems are too dense haha .what density did you order? And from where

Steve Marz

My Regimen
Reaction score
No friend, that is not me. I will be getting my system either next week or the week after, but it's coming soon. Just got nervous when I saw the video. The guys system on one side doesn't look natural so I am hoping mine does not come out that way.

Noah

Reaction score
Unfortunately none of the Chinese direct sellers yet seems to have got its quality control operation working reliably. The first one that manages it will be onto a great business.