Wow, A Video Like This Scares People Away From Hair Systems? | HairLossTalk Forums

Wow, A Video Like This Scares People Away From Hair Systems?

Discussion in 'Hair Replacement Systems and Hair Pieces for Men' started by Steve Marz, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Steve Marz

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just saw this video and I hope my hair system never has this problem.

The system looks great but as your see in this video when he parts his hair to the right. I just hope my unit is not that bad as it's my first time getting a unit either next week or after as soon I will be wearing too.

Watching video like this scares me a bit, however I am going to get my hair system done regardless but sometimes video like this scare people away from hair systems in my opinion.

I just getting nervous and hope within the next week or two I get nothing like what this guy got from lordhair. Forgive me, it got me a little upset looking at that vide.

2. matt0135

matt0135 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Usually the problem is systems are too dense haha .what density did you order? And from where

3. Steve Marz

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No friend, that is not me. I will be getting my system either next week or the week after, but it's coming soon. Just got nervous when I saw the video. The guys system on one side doesn't look natural so I am hoping mine does not come out that way.

4. BaldBearded

BaldBearded Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Even if he requested a side-part, and the venting went that direction, the rest of the unit should have more hair.

thinningasian88 and Harry08 like this.
  5. Noah

Noah Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Unfortunately none of the Chinese direct sellers yet seems to have got its quality control operation working reliably. The first one that manages it will be onto a great business.

BaldBearded and Harry08 like this.