Would You Want A Hairline Like This?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It is addictive and yeah I was wondering why he wasn't tearing me apart in his own thread lol. But I feel bad for the guy...if he was more of a people person he would probably get some therapy from talking to people here rather than bashing everyone for not seeing his point of view. He will be back under a different username I'm sure of it haha
I guess I was one of the very few people he actually clicked with. His trolling was actually comical but I can see where some people were getting annoyed. I thought you were a very good sport about all of it. I really think he was growing fond of you actually. I saw almost a bromance blossoming between you two. :D Most people did not realize he stole your photo to become his avatar.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I was one of the very few people he actually clicked with. His trolling was actually comical but I can see where some people were getting annoyed. I thought you were a very good sport about all of it. I really think he was growing fond of you actually. I saw almost a bromance blossoming between you two. :D Most people did not realize he stole your photo to become his avatar.
Lol it really didn't bother me either. I was just annoyed by his whole stance on finasteride causing all those unwanted sides but he was an advocate for steroid use. That in my book is a no no. I workout alot but would never take shortcuts to gain muslcle mass. I will though do everything in my power to keep from losing my hair as mostly all guys would. I'd rather be a twig and have great hair than be ripped with thinning or no hair. I hope to hear from him again though lol and hopefully squash the B's and just support one another like we should. We all want to be the best possible versions of ourselves. Your a good guy man most people hate me for being on here but you get it that sometimes what other see isn't what we see in our own eyes.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lol it really didn't bother me either. I was just annoyed by his whole stance on finasteride causing all those unwanted sides but he was an advocate for steroid use. That in my book is a no no. I workout alot but would never take shortcuts to gain muslcle mass. I will though do everything in my power to keep from losing my hair as mostly all guys would. I'd rather be a twig and have great hair than be ripped with thinning or no hair. I hope to hear from him again though lol and hopefully squash the B's and just support one another like we should. We all want to be the best possible versions of ourselves. Your a good guy man most people hate me for being on here but you get it that sometimes what other see isn't what we see in our own eyes.
I don't think anyone hates you on here. You disclosed that you have BDD. If anything people envy your hair at your age. They just don't understand why you are taking finasteride for preventive measures but that is not hate. I think most people don't really know you enough to realize you really are one of the good guys here. I hope he will be back too and show his hair finally. I think he was open to using topical finasteride which I actually think should be a first approach for anyone who is worried about sides. As far as steroids go, some people feel muscle guys alway get all the women but in this new generation that no longer holds true. Most women just want someone who is tall, good looking and athletic looking. Oh and a good head of hair. But that does not always mean, they won't make some exceptions. We all are not attracted to the same type of look. Some women who have been scorned by good looking guys may be more open to dating average. But looks do matter for all of us upon the first few moments when you encounter someone.