Would You Want A Hairline Like This?

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was 18 I still had my baby (velus) hairs with that little natural widows peak. My hairline was a nor -1

God king Khabib, master of genetics, somehow still has this at 30. My hairline is solid af right now but I want to rock my old hairline. Thinking of getting grafts to dupicate the look.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-298x400.png

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take it over what I have now. Being in my mid 40s it's not ideal for me though.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's descent not as good as mine though ;) I wouldn't mind if mine went back a little like this, make me even more cavemanish

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's descent not as good as mine though ;) I wouldn't mind if mine went back a little like this, make me even more cavemanish
@Northface32, you have probably one of the best heads of hair on here. Are you hispanic, greek, or italian?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was 18 I still had my baby (velus) hairs with that little natural widows peak. My hairline was a nor -1

God king Khabib, master of genetics, somehow still has this at 30. My hairline is solid af right now but I want to rock my old hairline. Thinking of getting grafts to dupicate the look.

View attachment 125989

negative norwood are not esthetic at all ! My dream norwood would be a THICK norwood 2. I think for late 20's/30's its the best hairline.

THO of course i would take this hairline ANYTIME versus a bald head, there's no question about that.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks @DoctorHouse Actually I'm a mutt my dad's Egyptian and my mom is half Irish half Italian.
Seems like a good mix for you to keep your hair forever. You looked hispanic to me. Most guys in my home town look exactly like you with the beard and thick hair like you have. I envy your hair. I don't know why you developed BDD with your hair. Honestly, if I had hair like yours, it would have never crossed my mine. Are you getting gray hairs too?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a good mix for you to keep your hair forever. You looked hispanic to me. Most guys in my home town look exactly like you with the beard and thick hair like you have. I envy your hair. I don't know why you developed BDD with your hair. Honestly, if I had hair like yours, it would have never crossed my mine. Are you getting gray hairs too?
Well my bdd started around the time I lost my grandpa and dog, which I guess triggered something in me, but I'm coping with it. Also yes I've started graying a bit. I have a patch which is genetic on the side that my cousins has as well. Also a little bit thought-out the top of my head but isn't to noticeable yet. And I appreciate your words but don't be jealous I think in the next 5-10 years there will be a cure for everyone to get there hair back. Wish all the stem cell research going on, it's not out the question. Then everyone who can afford it will be able to get all their youthful hair back. That's my hope for everyone.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well my bdd started around the time I lost my grandpa and dog, which I guess triggered something in me, but I'm coping with it. Also yes I've started graying a bit. I have a patch which is genetic on the side that my cousins has as well. Also a little bit thought-out the top of my head but isn't to noticeable yet. And I appreciate your words but don't be jealous I think in the next 5-10 years there will be a cure for everyone to get there hair back. Wish all the stem cell research going on, it's not out the question. Then everyone who can afford it will be able to get all their youthful hair back. That's my hope for everyone.
I really think it will be hard to reverse hair loss if you are already past a NW3. Just my opinion based on talking with a hair transplant expert. When hair can be cloned to an unlimited supply, then we will have the technology to implant hair that we lose as we age. That is the key to getting back your hair. But when it turns gray, it tends to thin more so it's not as youthful until you dye it. I think everyone's goal is to just be proactive and trying to keep as much hair as you can because eventually a hair transplant will be necessary. In your case, you probably will be the same Norwood level but with just less density which still will never look much different than you do now if we don't get anything substantial in the future.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think it will be hard to reverse hair loss if you are already past a NW3. Just my opinion based on talking with a hair transplant expert. When hair can be cloned to an unlimited supply, then we will have the technology to implant hair that we lose as we age. That is the key to getting back your hair. But when it turns gray, it tends to thin more so it's not as youthful until you dye it. I think everyone's goal is to just be proactive and trying to keep as much hair as you can because eventually a hair transplant will be necessary. In your case, you probably will be the same Norwood level but with just less density which still will never look much different than you do now if we don't get anything substantial in the future.
True. But we will have some great options the way technology is going.like you said cloning is in the midst and every year we make leaps in advancements as far as computing and research goes. I hopped on a low dose finasteride routine out of bdd and have been on it 8 months. No sides and feel perfectly fine so I'll probably continue just to make sure I'm doing everything in being proactive about dht related thinning hairloss...

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was two years ago and for some reason I just felt like my hair was perfect then. I dunno if it's changed or my haircuts have been different but I want that fullness and volume back. The other in red is now

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This was two years ago and for some reason I just felt like my hair was perfect then. I dunno if it's changed or my haircuts have been different but I want that fullness and volume back. The other in red is now
Your density is outrageous. You must have 5 to 6 hair follicles per unit of hair. You definitely have that Egyptian hair. Iris people don't have hair like that. Have you ever been concerned about your teeth? Ever thought of getting braces?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your density is outrageous. You must have 5 to 6 hair follicles per unit of hair. You definitely have that Egyptian hair. Iris people don't have hair like that. Have you ever been concerned about your teeth? Ever thought of getting braces?
I had braces when i was younger at this point I don't care to much at this point. I guess they've shifted back a little with age.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I had braces when i was younger at this point I don't care to much at this point. I guess they've shifted back a little with age.
Do you feel now more accepting of yourself now that you are married to a nice looking woman. It seems like you have the validation you needed to finally have your BDD under control.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I was wondering where @djhype was and just realized he was banned. I guess it might be for his own good. This place can be addictive for some people.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I still have some bdd justified or not about hairloss because that's something that hits men hard. I've never worried about hairloss or even realized how good my hair was untill I started thinking about it. Then I looked at my dad and GPA who were both nw6 did I think sh*t my times coming. So that may be part of it. But I'm 33 in two weeks and I guess I'd be worse off if my follicles were we're dht sensitive. But I still worry that it'll catch me one day hence hoping on finasteride. My hair grows super fast and the shed hairs are always coarse and thick but I do overly comb and brush my hair so I could be cause some traction alopecia. Ive never cared about my looks Im fairly humble and used to actually think it was a curse people would tell me how good looking I was or how thick my hair was because I want people to see me for the person I am. Good willed and always helping other before myself. Treating everyone with compassion and sticking up for people less fortunate.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering where @djhype was and just realized he was banned. I guess it might be for his own good. This place can be addictive for some people.
It is addictive and yeah I was wondering why he wasn't tearing me apart in his own thread lol. But I feel bad for the guy...if he was more of a people person he would probably get some therapy from talking to people here rather than bashing everyone for not seeing his point of view. He will be back under a different username I'm sure of it haha

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But wow he got banned in under a week lol finally mods caught up to him. He trolled the shyyt out of me

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I mean I still have some bdd justified or not about hairloss because that's something that hits men hard. I've never worried about hairloss or even realized how good my hair was untill I started thinking about it. Then I looked at my dad and GPA who were both nw6 did I think sh*t my times coming. So that may be part of it. But I'm 33 in two weeks and I guess I'd be worse off if my follicles were we're dht sensitive. But I still worry that it'll catch me one day hence hoping on finasteride. My hair grows super fast and the shed hairs are always coarse and thick but I donoverly comb and brush my hair so I could be cause some traction alopecia. Ive never cared about my looks Im fairly humble and used to actually think it was a curse people would tell me how good looking I was or how thick my hair was because I want people to see me for the person I am. Good willed and always helping other before myself. Treating everyone with compassion and sticking up for people less fortunate.
I have the same beliefs as you do about paying it forward. It's true that you never know when the balding gene can turn on. It can happen at any time. Do you live the US or Europe?