Would you rather be given a cancer diagnosis or male pattern baldness diagnosis?

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both are, in a way, a death sentence. Cancer might literally be a death sentence, but balding is just as bad. If not WORSE. Balding is the removal of a socal life, dating life, and any career you may be working on. Cancer, on the other hand, often times increases the quality of life due to the attention from friends/family it will bring.

I'd personally rather be given a cancer diagnosis. male pattern baldness is worse. Thoughts? Also, if you don't choose cancer then that means you are a larping full head f** who has never experienced the pain of being a balding male

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald guys can still have sex, go on vacations, go to great restaurants and do things. Cancer patients suffer dying slowing, my cousin died within 5 months at 48 with 3 kids. Yes a hate my thinning hair but please don't compare the two, richest man in the world is bald

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald guys can still have sex, go on vacations, go to great restaurants and do things. Cancer patients suffer dying slowing, my cousin died within 5 months at 48 with 3 kids. Yes a hate my thinning hair but please don't compare the two, richest man in the world is bald
Bald guys can't do the the majority of things fullheads can. Baldness means you will never marry, get job promotions, vacation, or do any thing that resembles a social life

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd personally rather be given a cancer diagnosis. male pattern baldness is worse. Thoughts? Also, if you don't choose cancer then that means you are a larping full head f** who has never experienced the pain of being a balding male
If you got cancer you would cry like an 8 year old schoolgirl. Please don’t make statements that portray you as not only being below average IQ, but also being An ungrateful man child.

INT

Reaction score
but balding is just as bad. If not WORSE. Cancer, on the other hand, often times increases the quality of life due to the attention from friends/family it will bring.

f*** you, you detached piece of human filth.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just when you think you have read about everything on this forum..
Too many depressed weirdos tryna troll on this site. Kind of a bummer since the legit stuff is getting pushed down and we're stuck with a looksmax feed.
Looksmax forum are obsessed with the cope section of HairLossTalk for some reason lol. Just stay on your one site, no need to expand.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't see the appeal in running around screaming "it's over" and "cope" and just trying to make other people feel bad.. can't serve the person doing it true happiness and lead that person to a more fulfilling life.
I’ll say this, if you’re on forums all day shouting “cope” to everyone then by default you must have a rather boring and perhaps even miserable life. And Czecha is welcome to it.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald guys can't do the the majority of things fullheads can. Baldness means you will never marry, get job promotions, vacation, or do any thing that resembles a social life
Dude plenty of bald guys getting promotions at work, married to hot babes, and enjoy life. Cancer for some is a death sentence , my one friend has bone cancer. He has the most complete hair i have ever seen on any man, I was always was jealous growing up wishing I had his hair. We are both in our 50"s and he spends his days either doing treatments/hospital or crying. Last time we got together he told me he was just hopeful he would be around to see his daughter get married.

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if you don't choose cancer then that means you are a larping full head f** who has never experienced the pain of being a balding male
Also, if you don’t choose baldness then that means you are a smug healthy sheltered f** who has never experienced the pain of having cancer/seeing someone suffer from cancer/losing someone to cancer.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew that this forum is already crazy... but this!? Some really don't have limits, huh!?

Get some life, take treatment and forget about hair loss for a while... if you have REAL friends, they won't care if you go bald or not. As others said, you DONT WANT to have CANCER.

Fun Fact:
if you really got prostate cancer, you can be the "lucky" one among the thinning dudes, you will have to take anti androgens, there is no excuse...
To combat the cancer + stop progression of baldness.