Would You Put 15 Yr Old On Dutasteride?

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ya no doubt.

Nicely set up there bro

haha thanks.
also not bad, the thread starter managed to attraction 11 pages of attention to his product

thumbs-up-picture-id462982119?s=612x612.jpg

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, I can live without this. Thank you so much to the guy who put me on to Anthony Pearce, he needs bloods to be ordered by our GP, before we can video consult him. Our GP has rudely lectured me on wasting time & govt money on bloodtesting for issues that aren't there, male pattern baldness isn't a sickness yadda yadda; so off to find a new GP tomorrow.

Thanks to the guy that put me on to Dr Vickers, he is suggesting my son be seen by an endocrinologist, but roadblock GP won't be helpful there. He's also suggesting my son put on body fat, as scalp fat is vital for neuroendocrine signals to hair follicles. So, about to Google buggery out of how to get body fat fast. Son has been 25% underweight to height from birth, we've tried countless times so this will be hard but apparently vital.

The clinic in LA also said fat such as avocado & coconut oil were vital, so that's two pushes in that direction.

We have our scheduled video call with the LA clinic, for whom I have countless questions.

We're in touch with a PT after the push from a few of you to bulk him up. He'll hate the gym, but thank us for it someday. He may even make social contacts there, which would be new for him.

We'll be covering as many bases as we can to get my son's hair back on track.

Thanks to the guys who contacted me individually offering support and encouragement, and additional information. It has been great for the most part and hugely valuable, but the attacks on my integrity by the few bring me down, and I am now armed with a lot more information to move forward with, whatever we do.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, I can live without this. Thank you so much to the guy who put me on to Anthony Pearce, he needs bloods to be ordered by our GP, before we can video consult him. Our GP has rudely lectured me on wasting time & govt money on bloodtesting for issues that aren't there, male pattern baldness isn't a sickness yadda yadda; so off to find a new GP tomorrow.

Thanks to the guy that put me on to Dr Vickers, he is suggesting my son be seen by an endocrinologist, but roadblock GP won't be helpful there. He's also suggesting my son put on body fat, as scalp fat is vital for neuroendocrine signals to hair follicles. So, about to Google buggery out of how to get body fat fast. Son has been 25% underweight to height from birth, we've tried countless times so this will be hard but apparently vital.

The clinic in LA also said fat such as avocado & coconut oil were vital, so that's two pushes in that direction.

We have our scheduled video call with the LA clinic, for whom I have countless questions.

We're in touch with a PT after the push from a few of you to bulk him up. He'll hate the gym, but thank us for it someday. He may even make social contacts there, which would be new for him.

We'll be covering as many bases as we can to get my son's hair back on track.

Thanks to the guys who contacted me individually offering support and encouragement, and additional information. It has been great for the most part and hugely valuable, but the attacks on my integrity by the few bring me down, and I am now armed with a lot more information to move forward with, whatever we do.

good luck

ignore the trolls theyre morons

i would also consider saving up for future treatments, if possible

there are a few that arent too far from being released, apparently. Be handy to have the cash ready to take advantage of them. keep an eye on this section for updates.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
wrong section. delete this thread immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
wrong section. delete this thread immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normally i would agree but this is a special case

we are talking about a 15 year kid here that needs our help

the guys in this section are some of the smartest and well informed on this forum

so lets make an exception and help the lady out ;)

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on this forum can be so cancerous, no wonder she didn't want to stay, would have been interesting to see how her son's situation would have turned out

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on this forum can be so cancerous, no wonder she didn't want to stay, would have been interesting to see how her son's situation would have turned out

trolls be hating man, what you gonna do :D

hopefully she can find something to help her son and let us know how he gets on

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone can read through the lines and this subtle ad for this stupid LA clinic product.

Doctors saying they let just enough DHT to not disturb puberty process.....

AHAHAHAHAHAH, my god, how can anyone believe that...and i'm the troll...some guys here are just too desperate

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone can read through the lines and this subtle ad for this stupid LA clinic product.

AHAHAHAHAHAH, my god, how can anyone believe that...and i'm the troll...some guys here are just too desperate

! I'm sorry, I know I said I was gone, but you pulled me in. Other trolls are sure I'm stealth advertising for the Australian stem cell guy. Clearly, I can't be both. Nope, just a Mum looking at every avenue for my son.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

jesus give it a rest man

why the f*** would anyone be advertising giving dutasteride to a 15 year old?

most 15 years olds have no hair loss

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The clinic in LA also said fat such as avocado & coconut oil were vital, so that's two pushes in that direction."

"He's also suggesting my son put on body fat, as scalp fat is vital for neuroendocrine signals to hair follicles"

Ok, we got the cure guys, top notch LA clinic, thx for this precious intel

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus give it a rest man

why the f*** would anyone be advertising giving dutasteride to a 15 year old?

most 15 years olds have no hair loss

Why ? Because easy target with no potential treatments, except from minoxidil, until puberty is done...that's why

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been 20 years since AA are quite forbidden until adult age...for reasons we all know, come on, how a shaddy topical from a single clinic is gonna change that ?

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The clinic in LA also said fat such as avocado & coconut oil were vital, so that's two pushes in that direction."

"He's also suggesting my son put on body fat, as scalp fat is vital for neuroendocrine signals to hair follicles"

Ok, we got the cure guys, top notch LA clinic, thx for this precious intel

Doh, the neuroendocron signal info was from the Australian guy! I was merely pointing out both doctors see the importance. The Aussie guy has been great and given me four causes to investigate with an endocrinologist. My son is 25% underweight for height (always has been) as I said previously, clearly something has set off his inheritance early at 15. The Aussie doctor is helping me find out why.