Would You Go Out With A Balding Girl.................

abcdefg

Reaction score
...................and if not do you think it's hypocritical.

No, I wouldnt. Its not hypocritical because I am not bald. People can say accept male pattern baldness, no hair makes a man look more dominant, or some girls like bald men all they want. I am telling you having exceptionally good hair is a big benefit in many ways a lot of people probably cant quantify or like to ignore.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
The disease is rapidly progressive. It’s not something I can easily ignore.

Keep ego in check. Aquire good make you are attracted to versus chasing Chad's and cratering your youth. You would not believe what length men will go to for a good woman.

It's just annoying hearing about toxic masculinity, don't need a man, and skin tight leggings with t shirt tucked in to show off *** hole. Then, approaching makes a male a 'creeo' if said male doesn't reach her ego.

Pick wisely. Time is nobody's friend though it seems to hit women pretty hard. I think it's more to do with lifestyle choices but, I digress.

Workout. Exercise. Use your head. Contrary to the push for 30+ before contemplating one's mortality, men are waking up, and realizing they don't want Chad's booty call. They don't want to be raising Chad's bastard children. It's a woman in her youth committed without ambiguity that will get the ring. It's blows me away the amount that f cratered SMV in the dating pool, 30+ running wild, and trying to get Chad's like a cat in heat. Unbelievable when 25+ in china's deemed 'left over women.'

You're young. You got a brain. You can acquire a good man now. Do so while you still can.

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a no for everyone man. I don’t have the confidence to be in a relationship, be touched, be looked at. I feel like the lowest form of dirt on the planet.
Well Georgie you are a beautiful young woman even if your hair loss continues that is not going to change, you will still be a beautiful women. There is a teacher at my youngest boys school who obviously wears a wig but all the dads fancy her. You probably just need to work on your self esteem a little. You will be much happier with yourself if you focus on things that will improve how about you feel about yourself. Learn something new like a language or a new skill or take a collage course meet new people who aren't just gym rats.

HeadGrass

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the reason for her hair loss. Like if it's genetically, this is all theoretical btw because there is no possible way to know for sure, then I would unfortunately pass for I would not want an off spring to suffer such fate, it would be cruel.

On the other hand, If she lost her hair due to accutane or due to the drug peddling pharmaceuticals then I would look through her pre hair loss pics and decide accordingly. Although perhaps in the future we won't have to pose such difficult questions in the light of some hair rejuvenation breakthrough? I can hope, although, if everyone has hair, does anyone?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
how was your hair before treatments? you dont seem to be balding at all lol
It depends on the reason for her hair loss. Like if it's genetically, this is all theoretical btw because there is no possible way to know for sure, then I would unfortunately pass for I would not want an off spring to suffer such fate, it would be cruel.

On the other hand, If she lost her hair due to accutane or due to the drug peddling pharmaceuticals then I would look through her pre hair loss pics and decide accordingly. Although perhaps in the future we won't have to pose such difficult questions in the light of some hair rejuvenation breakthrough? I can hope, although, if everyone has hair, does anyone?
ooo ouch. I understand your logic though. I can’t gave children and part of me is really glad because that kid would have to inherit a f*****g crate load of genetic misfortune

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie remember a lot of replies here saying they wouldn't date a balding girl are from dudes that hate the fact that they themselves are balding so much that they're projecting their own insecurity and hatred of balding onto other people and what they would find unattractive.

I would go as far to say 90% of dudes wouldn't give a f*** at all about balding women. I certainly wouldn't.

And just remember in your case there are multiple people out there, somewhere, who seriously seriously hate you, because of your eyes and cheekbones.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie remember a lot of replies here saying they wouldn't date a balding girl are from dudes that hate the fact that they themselves are balding so much that they're projecting their own insecurity and hatred of balding onto other people and what they would find unattractive.

I would go as far to say 90% of dudes wouldn't give a f*** at all about balding women. I certainly wouldn't.

And just remember in your case there are multiple people out there, somewhere, who seriously seriously hate you, because of your eyes and cheekbones.
I get compliments about my body and that but I would trade it all just to Be normal. Truly.

HeadGrass

My Regimen
Reaction score
ooo ouch. I understand your logic though. I can’t gave children and part of me is really glad because that kid would have to inherit a f*****g crate load of genetic misfortune

Again, I did state that the reason for the hair loss has to be genetic. As of yet I am almost 95% certain that genetics plays a fraction of the role that doctors give it. I stand convinced that it is modern medicine and drugs that cause hair loss and other dysfunctions. I have seen how those prescribed drugs permanently alter a person's hormonal system and they never recover, I just pray these drugs don't alter people on a genetic level. Although we have all heard of the flipper "babies/thalidomide" phenomena which should have been used as a front to break modern medicine right there and then, yet it was allowed to continue. I guess although we lost our hair we keep the knowledge of what modern medicine and perhaps we can avoid worse things that could come in time. G-d bless everyone.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a no for everyone man. I don’t have the confidence to be in a relationship, be touched, be looked at. I feel like the lowest form of dirt on the planet.
I feel you. I have been in the place where I am with a girl in her room and I go to the bathroom and it killed my night coz I looked at my hair ofcourse. I have never felt so helpless.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, I did state that the reason for the hair loss has to be genetic. As of yet I am almost 95% certain that genetics plays a fraction of the role that doctors give it. I stand convinced that it is modern medicine and drugs that cause hair loss and other dysfunctions. I have seen how those prescribed drugs permanently alter a person's hormonal system and they never recover, I just pray these drugs don't alter people on a genetic level. Although we have all heard of the flipper "babies/thalidomide" phenomena which should have been used as a front to break modern medicine right there and then, yet it was allowed to continue. I guess although we lost our hair we keep the knowledge of what modern medicine and perhaps we can avoid worse things that could come in time. G-d bless everyone.
I’ve got to agree that certainly amongst the female population, hairloss has become a real issue due to the heavy-handed approach doctors have towards prescribing hormonal birth control. It’s what screwed me over in the end.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this whole post is just
View attachment 88072

Am I missing something here? What does that even mean?

Yeah but how would you know? "Erm, excuse me would you mind telling me the reason for your hair loss? I'd like to take things further but if it's genetic I'll have to end it here."

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
yep, i already dated a balding young woman. she lost big parts, then growing back....losing and growing back and then, unfortunatelly, it didnt grow fully back and went slowly worse from this stage on. she wore a wig or a short haircut and it didnt bother me at all. for ME she was very beautiful and very feminine, although for her, not having long and thick hair, was very difficult.

@Georgie: i dont even see your hairloss, you seem to have full and thick hair

aexit

My Regimen
Reaction score
i lol at ppl like @Georgie, no noticeable hairloss, even when shaved u looked great even tho we see thin areas on thse pics u posted . ( ONLY when shaved otherwise we cant see sh*t )

I see they are from 2016, do u mind sharing 2018 pics? Otherwise I just dont get how u can be so depressed about hairloss, u really look normal and ur cute idk, it might be on ur head ... u remind me of ppl with NW0 posting stuff like; am i balding guys? HELP...

I expect a 2018 pic so I can tell if its that drastic..

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i lol at ppl like @Georgie, no noticeable hairloss, even when shaved u looked great even tho we see thin areas on thse pics u posted . ( ONLY when shaved otherwise we cant see sh*t )

I see they are from 2016, do u mind sharing 2018 pics? Otherwise I just dont get how u can be so depressed about hairloss, u really look normal and ur cute idk, it might be on ur head ... u remind me of ppl with NW0 posting stuff like; am i balding guys? HELP...

I expect a 2018 pic so I can tell if its that drastic..
I don’t have to show you sh*t mate. The fact that I’m on a hairloss forum is confirmation enough.