Would You Go Out With A Balding Girl.................

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude if j wanted compliments I wouldn’t also post pics of my bald spots, and I definitely wouldn’t have shaved my head lol
Did you even read the full text? If it wasnt a hairloss forum i wouldve thought hat you are fishing for compliments

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how was your hair before treatments? you dont seem to be balding at all lol
U can see that she has a thin hair on the first picture with shaved hair but i wouldnt call that bald ,she has slightly hairloss but people wouldnt consider it as bald just thin hair.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude if j wanted compliments I wouldn’t also post pics of my bald spots, and I definitely wouldn’t have shaved my head lol

brb reinstalling windows since still can't see any bald spots

Then again, maybe my eyes haven't been trained enough like people on this forum who can detect what norwood a person is to the exact decimal from a mile away.

welcome to living life as a man (cant fully rely on ur looks even if ure 10/10 as a dude)

f7FdEdG.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
brb reinstalling windows since still can't see any bald spots

Then again, maybe my eyes haven't been trained enough like people on this forum who can detect what norwood a person is to the exact decimal from a mile away.

View attachment 87946
A lot of men have no idea about female hairloss. You can see in the first photo where it’s shaved short that I have a thinner area at the front of my head. That was also taken at the beginning of 2016, and it’s far far worse now

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Feathered Harry

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 87941 View attachment 87942 View attachment 87943 View attachment 87944 Oh and by the way, I was brave enough to shave my head once. You don’t understand what that takes as a female. Right now I couldn’t do it again because I’ve lost so much of my hope, but at the time it was so freeing. And I was STILL THE SAME PERSON.
Wait a sec, is that you???? I'm new to this forum so I'm not at all familiar with your posts, but golly you are a stunner. Even with a shaved head.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a sec, is that you???? I'm new to this forum so I'm not at all familiar with your posts, but golly you are a stunner. Even with a shaved head.
Yeah. They’re old photos though from 2016. Thanks have drastically gone downhill since, and I thought things were bad THEN

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. They’re old photos though from 2016. Thanks have drastically gone downhill since, and I thought things were bad THEN

Totally know that feel. Had to update my driver license recently and was SHOCKED at how bald I looked in the pic. My last license photo was taken 8 years ago and even back then I was worried about how much hair I've lost up until that point.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally know that feel. Had to update my driver license recently and was SHOCKED at how bald I looked in the pic. My last license photo was taken 8 years ago and even back then I was worried about how much hair I've lost up until that point.
Yeah I have to colour my hair in now so you can’t see scalp. It’s awesome.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have and would again(if i wasn't already married). I used to date a 20 year old with very thin see through hair but she was totally fecking gorgeous had a great personality and had a killer body! She dumped me after 12 months but don't let a little hair loss put you off guys!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol would you date a girl with nape hair that looks like this? Literally eaten away. So hot.

Attachments

• D5C971D4-7D1C-4A5D-8B73-A0E9C50F5074.jpeg
    D5C971D4-7D1C-4A5D-8B73-A0E9C50F5074.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 484

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol would you date a girl with nape hair that looks like this? Literally eaten away. So hot.

What time should I pick you up tonight? Seriously though, I have a feeling even if someone who looked like Chris Hemsworth asked you out you'd find some excuse to say no, since you can't seem to accept yourself. I aint judging since I know exactly what it's like to feel that way.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What time should I pick you up tonight? Seriously though, I have a feeling even if someone who looked like Chris Hemsworth asked you out you'd find some excuse to say no, since you can't seem to accept yourself. I aint judging since I know exactly what it's like to feel that way.
It’s a no for everyone man. I don’t have the confidence to be in a relationship, be touched, be looked at. I feel like the lowest form of dirt on the planet.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Girl, you are young and pretty and still a have a lot of hair.
Enjoy life and dont worry that much about Androgenetic Alopecia, Believe me your hair looks more than OK
Nothing last forever, its cliche i know but so true

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girl, you are young and pretty and still a have a lot of hair.
Enjoy life and dont worry that much about Androgenetic Alopecia, Believe me your hair looks more than OK
Nothing last forever, its cliche i know but so true
The disease is rapidly progressive. It’s not something I can easily ignore.