Would like thoughts on this shampoo and conditioner

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard is it coping with double certified autism?
Let's revisit prior comment of yours... insecurities. Is there a reason you're on a hair system forum and are avoiding hair system topics? Unwilling to share your outcome with those you've asked for help. Doesn't seem like you're a contributor to the forum. What would you have done without the help of other men? Would you have figured out how to wash and style your hair? Be a contributor not a leech and troublemaker.

Let's see how it looks

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let's revisit prior comment of yours... insecurities. Is there a reason you're on a hair system forum and are Scott's hair system topics? Unwilling to share your outcome with those you've asked for help. Doesn't sound like you're it's like you're a contributor to the forum. What would you have done without the help of other men. Would you have figured out how to wash and style your hair? Be a contributor not a leech and troublemaker. We're troublemaker.

How old were you when given the diagnosis of double certified autism?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your autism like?
I would imagine dealing with autism is much like you've demonstrated.

Hair system forum. Why are you fascinated with autism?

Your actions are like a closet homosexual going around calling everyone else a queer.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you cope with double certified autism?
System forum not an autistic forum. You'll stand alone with that.

I suggest you start discussing hair systems or you will find yourself no longer a member of the forum.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
System forum not an autistic forum. You'll stand alone with that.

I suggest you start discussing hair systems or you will find yourself no longer a member of the form.

Is talking about your mental deficiencies with autism hard to deal with?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is talking about your mental deficiencies with autism hard to deal with?
You have nothing new. I have given you ample opportunity to say something of substance or something you can substantiate....Such as your Iq results.... You keep regurgitating the same false rhetoric.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have nothing new. I have given you ample opportunity to say something of substance or something you can substantiate. You keep regurgitating the same false rhetoric.

How old were you when given the diagnosis of double certified autism?