Would like thoughts on this shampoo and conditioner

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is autism hard to deal with?
Can't imagine you're enjoying, looking like a fool, repeating the same thing over and over.
Yes, I do think it's hard for you to deal with.

Quite obviously the root cause of your projection. You're trying to hand it off to someone else. Unfortunately, for you,that can't be done.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard is it being a double certified autistic?
This is a forum regarding hair systems for men. Why do you keep trying to play doctor? Share your results with us. I would love to see how it's turned out, for you.

Go for a home run.... Upload your IQ test and a picture of your devastatingly handsome self. I'm confident they'll seemlessly align with one another. I can't wait to see. :)

Ive publicly shared photos and have no problem posting my intelligence quotient results too.

Let's stop the rhetoric and start putting our money where our mouths are.....

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is a forum regarding hair systems for men. Why do you keep trying to play doctor? Share your results with us. I would love to see how you're you how it's turned out, for you.

What is it like being insecure from double certified autism?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is a forum regarding hair systems for men. Why do you keep trying to play doctor? Share your results with us. I would love to see how it's turned out, for you.

Go for a home run.... Upload your IQ test and a picture of your devastatingly handsome self. I'm confident they'll seemlessly align with one another. I can't wait to see. :)

Ive publicly shared photos and have no problem posting my intelligence quotient results too.

Let's stop the rhetoric and start putting our money where our mouths are.....

Is coping with autism tough?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it like being autistic?
This is a hair system forum. Share your results regarding hair systems. I would invite you to our medical forums; however, credentials are required and verified before being accepted as a member. Just like your rhetoric, regarding IQ, I'm sure that's where it would fall apart, for you. You prefer to be a self appointed Internet physician.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is a hair system forum. Share your results regarding hair systems. I would invite you to our medical forums; however, credentials are required and verified before being accepted as a member. Just like your rhetoric I'm sure that's where it would fall apart, for you. You prefer to be a self appointed Internet physician.

Is double certified autism your toughest diagnosis you have been given?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
When were you given the diagnosis of double certified autism?
Discuss hair system topics on a hair system form. Is your only intent to cause drama and hurl unsubstantiated medical claims as insults? You do know where that landed Jake, don't you?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Discuss hair system topics on a hair system form. Is your only intent to cause drama and hurl unsubstantiated medical claims as insults? You do know where that landed Jake, don't you?

How old were you when you were diagnosed with double certified autism?