Would like thoughts on this shampoo and conditioner

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doesnt really matter now does it? You are Still a shill gtfo.

Of course it matters you bumbling idiot, hair systems need shampoo and conditioner that works for color treated hair and I looked and found one. You rage replied with Nizoral for HAIR SYSTEMS which is useless. Just admit you made a mistake you nonce

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it matters you bumbling idiot, hair systems need shampoo and conditioner that works for color treated hair and I looked and found one. You rage replied with Nizoral for HAIR SYSTEMS which is useless. Just admit you made a mistake you nonce
It said hair systems in small letters how am I gonna spot that? You guys are a tiny minority anyways.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It said hair systems in small letters how am I gonna spot that? You guys are a tiny minority anyways.

"You actually expect me to read before I reply and make an *** of myself? What world is this?"

Just take it on the chin and be a man. Goofball

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't date a guy who is legally retarded in 40 states
Its your lucky day then. Im in EU RETARD, never even stepped my foot in any state looool.. whos the blind old low iq guy now? Hahhahahahhaha. Im done with your dumbass ignored. Bye rat head.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its your lucky day then. Im in EU RETARD, never even stepped my foot in any state looool.. whos the blind old low iq guy now? Hahhahahahhaha. Im done with your dumbass ignored. Bye rat head.

Makes sense you're from EU, considering you can't even read English.

You literally named yourself losing battle cause you take Ls everywhere you go lmfao

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like a puppet on command. You're the one asking you about shampoo and styling products. Seriously?

What's it like being so butthurt about your lack of reading comprehension that you bump a week old topic to talk sh*t? More proof added to the autism bin.