Would like thoughts on this shampoo and conditioner

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it like being so butthurt about your lack of reading comprehension that you bump a week old topic to talk sh*t? More proof added to the autism bin.
Quite obviously, you lack new material, even though significant time has elapsed. Quintessential simpleton. By the way, your bio hair looks great.
Must blend seamlessly with 5% unit density :)

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quite obviously, you lack new material, even though significant time has elapsed. Quintessential simpleton. By the way, your bio hair looks great.
Must blend seamlessly with 5% unit density :)

It grew in significantly since then and the hair system looks great, thanks for asking. It must suck being so autistic you have to bump up a one week old topic to vent steam. How far did I get under your skin? LOL

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It grew in significantly since then and the hair system looks great, thanks for asking. It must suck being so autistic you have to bump up a one week old topic to vent steam. How far did I get under your skin? LOL
Certainly not under my skin. I made a factual observation, regarding your rhetoric. You call me butt hurt, yet you're the one demonstrating those qualities. Quite the vocabulary you have. Its clear your intelligence aligns with your looks. :)

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Certainly not under my skin. I made a factual observation, regarding your rhetoric. You call me butt hurt, yet you're the one demonstrating those qualities. Quite the vocabulary you have. Its clear your intelligence aligns with your looks. :)

Clearly it's under your skin, you literally bumped a one week old topic cause you got out smarted for a lack of reading comprehension. You literally threatened to visit me in real life LMAO

autism

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly it's under your skin, you literally bumped a one week old topic cause you got out smarted for a lack of reading comprehension. You literally threatened to visit me in real life LMAO

autism
You keep referring back to being a week old topic. I responded when I read it. Outsmarted? I'll be happy to upload a copy of my IQ test, which Facilitated my membership with Mensa. Will you do the same? I think you're having delusions.

I don't make threats; however, I do keep my promises. I simply made you aware that oftentimes lifetime movies demonstrate situations just like this, and the antagonizer doesn't end up in a good position. You're rolling the dice.... Enjoying the false sense of security. I wish you well in your gamble.... Remember, timing is everything

PS.... Your only insults are reading comprehension and autism. Comically it's directed at a double board certified physician. You should buy a book or watch a comedy show. It's painful to see how simple you are....

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You keep referring back to being a week old topic. I responded when I read it. Outsmarted? I'll be happy to upload a copy of my IQ test, which Facilitated my membership with Mensa. Will you do the same? I think you're having delusions.

I don't make threats; however, I do keep my promises. I simply made you aware that oftentimes lifetime movies demonstrate situations just like this, and the antagonizer doesn't end up in a good position. You're rolling the dice.... Enjoying the false sense of security. I wish you well in your gamble.... Remember, timing is everything

PS.... Your only insults are reading comprehension and autism. Comically it's directed at a double board certified physician. You should buy a book or watch a comedy show. It's painful to see how simple you are....

You read it the first day it was posted cause you liked one of that doofus' posts on the first day. LMAO. Lying twat.

It literally sat on the back of your mind that you got checked on your horrible reading comprehension that you just HAD to post. I'm glad I got under your skin.

Clearly your blood pressure is out of check autist. I'm sure the double certified board physiian with a double certified case of autism is out to get me.

You're a clown on a message board where 90% of the community doesn't like you. It's adorable.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
You read it the first day it was posted cause you like that doofus post on the first day. LMAO.

Clearly your blood pressure is out of check autist. I'm sure the double certified board physiian with a double certified case of autism is out to get me.

You're a clown on a message board where 90% of the community doesn't like you. It's adorable.
Again, can you come up with anything else?

I don't concern myself with the opinions of others. If they like me great, if they don't, great.

Are you seeking validation? Or sympathy?

How do I wash hair? How do I style hair? You have got to be kidding me..... You keep stating autism. That would be a tremendous step up for you.

Ps...Cause and because are two different words with 2 different meanings. I believe your incorrect assumption that I read the thread, in entierty, the 1st day was "because"....

Please educate me, as to how I may increase my reading comprehension, with regard to your miswritten English.

It's funny that your banter with this gentleman, was the same as it was with me. You bring up an absolutely ridiculous topic, and blame him for misunderstanding. No... people interpret what you write according to the words and grammar used....

What's adorable, is that you think you speak for an entire forum. Perhaps it's time you join Jake in the banned bin.

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again, can you come up with anything else?

I don't concern myself with the opinions of others. If they like me great, if they don't, great.

Are you seeking validation? Or sympathy?

How do I wash hair? How do I style hair? You have got to be kidding me..... You keep stating autism. That would be a tremendous step up for you.

Ps...Cause and because are two different words with 2 different meanings. I believe your incorrect assumption that I read the thread, in entierty, the 1st day was "because"....

Please educate me, as to how I may increase my reading comprehension, with regard to your miswritten English.

It's funny that your banter with this gentleman, was the same as it was with me. You bring up an absolutely ridiculous topic, and blame him for misunderstanding. No... people interpret what you write according to the words and grammar used....

What's adorable, is that you think you speak for an entire forum. Perhaps it's time you join Jake in the banned bin.

What an idiot.

The moron himself admitted he didn't read what subforum he was in. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature would say he was in the wrong.

But of course your autistic self sees the world differently so I won't hold it against you. You're just a flustered autist who felt insecure when you got checked on misreading something and it ate you up ever since. Autistic loser.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an idiot.

The moron himself admitted he didn't read what subforum he was in. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature would say he was in the wrong.

But of course your autistic self sees the world differently so I won't hold it against you. You're just a flustered autist who felt insecure when you got checked on misreading something and it ate you up ever since. Autistic loser.
An idiot? Perhaps you're reading comprehension is lacking. I said I had not read it, "in entierty"... See how words matter? :)
Common sense would dictate the last post I read, was the 1 I liked. I didn't comment until long after...

I'd still like to hear how accusing someone of having a disability is funny? Are you really that small? Do you make fun of children with diabetes too?

With regard to intelligence quotient. I've already offered to share mine, are you prepared to share yours?

Quite obviously, you have peculiar fetish for autism.
Perhaps self loathing.

What's more likely...you found 2, autistic people, on this board... or you were doing the same thing again...and gaslighting those that read the English language as written and decipher its words as defined. It can't be you that's the simpleton....

Purchase a dictionary, broaden your vocabulary. Reading comprehension and autism is all you know....

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
An idiot? Perhaps you're reading comprehension is lacking. I said I had not read it, "in entierty"... See how words matter? :)
Common sense would dictate the last post I read, was the 1 I liked. I didn't comment till far after...

I'd still like to hear how accusing someone of having a disability is funny? Are you really that small? Do you make fun of children with diabetes too?

With regard to intelligence quotient. I've already offered to share mine, are you prepared to share yours?

Quite obviously, you have peculiar fetish for autism.
Perhaps self loathing.

What's more likely...you found 2, autistic people on this board... or you doing the same thing again...and gaslights...blaming those that read the English language as written and decipher its words as defined. It can't be you that's the simpleton....

Purchase a dictionary, broaden your vocabulary. Reading comprehension and autism is all you know....

Of course words matter. You should have known that when you made an idiot out of yourself months ago.

I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying you clearly have traits of autism.

By the way, I have not found two autistic people on this board. The other person was just a regular every day idiot. He didn't show any traits of autism, he's just dumb.

YOU are the only autistic person on this board. Just a genuine autistic loon through and through.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course words matter. You should have known that when you made an idiot out of yourself months ago.

I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying you clearly have traits of autism.

By the way, I have not found two autistic people on this board. The other person was just a regular every day idiot. He didn't show any traits of autism, he's just dumb.

YOU are the only autistic person on this board. Just a genuine autistic loon through and through.
Oh so the guy that you accused of doing the exact same thing, when he called you out on your ignorant post, is not autistic? Is that your final diagnosis doctor?

No, you're demonstrating that you are a broken record. You say the same thing over and over and over. I wonder what that's a sign of....

Why do you repeatedly bring up IQ when people call you out on being a simpleton. However, I've offered more than once to share my IQ results...and you ignore it. Are you ready? Or you prefer to continually regurgitate the same tired rhetoric... rather than put your money where your mouth is. This is why you are a simpleton

Did you find enough men, to stand up and teach you what to wash your hair with? Are you feeling confident enough to do it by yourself? :)

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh so the guy that you accused of doing the exact same thing, when he called you out on your ignorant post, is not autistic? Is that your final diagnosis doctor?

No, you're demonstrating that you are a broken record. You say the same thing over and over and over. I wonder what that's a sign of....

Why do you repeatedly bring up IQ when people call you out on being a simpleton. However, I've offered more than once to share my IQ results...and you ignore it. Are you ready? Or you prefer to continually regurgitate the same tired rhetoric... rather than put your money where your mouth is. This is why you are a simpleton

Did you find enough men, to stand up and teach you what to wash your hair with? Are you feeling confident enough to do it by yourself? :)

He's not autistic. Just you. You're the only autistic one here.

IQ has nothing to do with autism. You're an autistic sperg.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not autistic. Just you. You're the only autistic one here.

IQ has nothing to do with autism. You're an autistic sperg.
You're the one that repeatedly mentioned IQ when arguing with me and the other gentleman. I believe you also called names such as idiot and stupid. Why not put your money where your mouth is?

Do you feel the more you repeat something, the more it makes it true?

Doctor, how are you diagnosing patients over the Internet? You know that's strictly prohibited by the dsm, right?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're the one that repeatedly mentioned IQ when arguing with me and the other gentleman. I believe you also called names such as idiot and stupid. Why not put your money where your mouth is?

Do you feel the more you repeat something, the more it makes it true?

Doctor, how are you diagnosing patients over the Internet? You know that's strictly prohibited by the dsm, right?

What's it like being so autistic arguing on a message board cause you got corrected on your reading comprehension?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it like being so autistic arguing on a message board cause you got corrected on your reading comprehension?
Here we go with the filler words again, because you lack vocabulary. How is "so autistic" different from "autistic"? Is that like "more better"?

I posted a response to another member. Your insecurities wouldn't allow you to stay out of it.
Dance for me simpleton.. :)

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here we go with the filler words again, because you lack vocabulary. How is "so autistic" different from "autistic"? Is that like "more better"?

I posted a response to another member. Your insecurities wouldn't allow you to stay out of it.
Dance for me simpleton.. :)

Needing to post one week after you seen a topic is the very definition of insecurities lol. Autism is rough

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Needing to post one week after you seen a topic is the very definition of insecurities lol. Autism is rough
I responded when I read his comment.

Needing and choosing are 2 different words with 2 different meanings. I'm insecure because I responded to a post? That would mean I'm secure enough to say what's on my mind.

You haven't guessed right on one of your statements, thus far.
You may wish to hang it up, simpleton

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I responded when I read his comment.

Needing and choosing are 2 different words with 2 different meanings. I'm insecure because I responded to a post? That would mean I'm secure enough to say what's on my mind.

You haven't guessed right on one of your statements, thus far.
You may wish to hang it up, simpleton

You're a liar with autism. Is it hard having autism?