Would like thoughts on this shampoo and conditioner

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it hurt being autistic?
Echo...... Come up with something new. Repeating the same thing over and over, only demonstrates, that you have a mental defect.
Actions such as lower order, which consist of constantly repeating oneself is a key factor in diagnosing autism. It's quite clear you're projecting your disability.

You attacked my IQ and the previous gentleman. Do you have your results ready, to share with the forum?

You consistently repeat autism. Once in a while you throw something else out like idiot or intelligence quotient. When you're challenged on those statements you revert back to repeating yourself.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Echo...... Come up with something new. Repeating the same thing over and over, only demonstrates, that you have a mental defect.
Actions such as lower order, which consist of constantly repeating oneself is a key factor in diagnosing autism. It's quite clear you're projecting your disability.

You attacked my IQ and the previous gentleman. Do you have your results ready, to share with the forum?

You consistently repeat autism. Once in a while you throw something else out like idiot or intelligence quotient. When you're challenged on those statements you revert back to repeating yourself.

Does Autism run in your family or are you the only one?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe what you're referring to as board certified. Quite obviously you don't learn that words have meaning.

Did you know autistic people tend to reply to threads one week after they read it cause they hold insecurities?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you know autistic people tend to reply to threads one week after they read it cause they hold insecurities?
No, I was unaware that standing toe to toe with someone and speaking your mind.. regardless of childish backlash.....was insecurity.....

Common sense and psychology would dictate, it's a sign of a security. Care to share the literature that contradicts my statement, or reinforceds yours?

Section 3 of the current DSM goes into detail. I'll wait while you refresh yourself, Doctor.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I was unaware that standing toe to toe with someone and speaking your mind.. regardless of childish backlash.....was insecurity.....

Common sense and psychology would dictate, it's a sign of a security. Care to share the literature that contradicts my statement, or reinforceds yours?

An an autist, do you find yourself more insecure than most? Why or why not?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
An an autist, do you find yourself more insecure than most? Why or why not?
Are you incapable of answering a question with a direct response? You consistently repeat yourself and answer questions with questions.

With each post, you reinforce that you are projecting your deficiencies and defects.

Sincerely, I have little doubt that you do suffer from autism and some other personality disorder. If you believe someone is autistic or fat you say it once, to establish your position, and move on. You can't seem to get off of the autistic topic. Self loathing....

I'm also still waiting for proof, of your intelligence quotient.... Since you stated mine is very low as well as the other gentleman. Show us how brilliant you are.....

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you incapable of answering a question with a direct response? You consistently repeat yourself and answer questions with questions.

With each post, you reinforce that you are projecting your deficiencies and defects.

Sincerely, I have little doubt that you do suffer from autism and some other personality disorder. If you believe someone is autistic or fat you say it once, to establish your position, and move on. You can't seem to get off of the autistic topic. Self loathing....

I'm also still waiting for proof, of your intelligence quotient.... Since you stated mine is very low as well as the other gentleman. Show us how brilliant you are.....

As a double certified autist do you feel this helps you cope with such a disability?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a double certified autist do you feel this helps you cope with such a disability?
I'm only having a conversation with you. But you tend to speak in 3rd person as though you're narrating to an audience. Whom do you think believes you're intelligent or making good points by repeating the same thing over and over? An accusation that you cannot substantiate or prove? You simply repeat the same thing over and over. How many cheerleaders do you think you have?

How are your responses any different than one would expect from an angry child?

You're a poopy head. No you're a poopy head. How does it feel being the poopy head? Are you the only poopy head in your family?

You're comical

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm only having a conversation with you. But you tend to speak in 3rd person as though you're narrating to an audience. Whom do you think believes you're intelligent or making good points by repeating the same thing over and over? An accusation that you cannot substantiate or prove? You simply repeat the same thing over and over. How many cheerleaders do you think you have?

How are your responses any different than a toddler?

What is it like being insecure with a double certified case of autism?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it like being insecure with a double certified case of autism?
Board certified....

Insecurity would be demonstrated by someone lashing out to a post that was a response to another person.

Security would be demonstrated by by hiding from no one and telling people exactly what they think.

Try to keep up child

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is double certified autism the sole cause of your insecurity?
Like a bitter three-year-old, you have one line. For them it's poopyhead for you it's autism......

When in reality it's the three-year-old that has poopy in their diaper and you who is likely to be autistic.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it like to be autistic?
Stutter would be speech... speech is articulation of sound. There's no sound in typed words. Are you hearing things? Are you unfamiliar with typographical errors?

Anyone that reads this thread in entirety will certainly see that I'm the one repeating things...

Have you scanned your IQ results?