Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what you are saying.

But if all young women are now sl*ts--as most of you seem to believe strongly--then men do not have much choice and would adapt and 'settle' as women settled in past to go against their own nature.

Don't confuse me observing these things and not judging them as condoning either.

Personally I think it is gross when people are hyper sexual with multiple partners in these excessive numbers, I always thought it was gross by my own standards ...But I also grew up in the AIDS generation when we still thought you can get it from kissing for a while when I was in middle school.
SO this perhaps had an impact on my 'ick' factor with people doing these high numbers in sex partners.

To be clear--when you guys say on average women in 20s are f*****g 50 men or more-I believe you do believe this for multiple reasons but its hard for me to wrap my head around.

And I will say it again...I can not recall ANY of my lovers or boyfriends asking me how many loves I had had in past...I do not recall asking any of them either...I am seeing someone now we never discuss #'s. We have here there touched on past relationships and experiences--but #? No. Its never a topic I have had.

I agree that it's not really something people discuss. But I do agree with Fred that you can get an inkling that some people are "altered" by their sexual habits in a negative way. How do such people remain faithful? Not saying they can't, but I definitely would refer to the bar chart above regarding the link between number of sexual partners and success of a marriage. Surely you would agree it's important to know if the person you're with has slept with 0, 10 or 100 people. It is important to me. That number makes a huge difference to their future behaviour.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you are easily excited. Nothing will happen. You can sleep safe again.

I am sleeping fine

You are not looking at the context of how I am using the comparison

You think modern day slutty women are more threatening to global civilization? LOL

also--you don't seem to know who Trump is yet--give him another year.

blackg

Reaction score
I am sleeping fine

You are not looking at the context of how I am using the comparison

You think modern day slutty women are more threatening to global civilization? LOL

WTF?? I defend modern day slutty women. May they sleep well also.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that it's not really something people discuss. But I do agree with Fred that you can get an inkling that some people are "altered" by their sexual habits in a negative way. How do such people remain faithful? Not saying they can't, but I definitely would refer to the bar chart above regarding the link between number of sexual partners and success of a marriage. Surely you would agree it's important to know if the person you're with has slept with 0, 10 or 100 people. It is important to me. That number makes a huge difference to their future behaviour.

I do not know if you can tell from looking at someone their number. Some yes but they probably have a lot of other issues going on that are red flags.

I have known a lot of very promiscuous women who looked like innocent angles.

I have also known a few women who had very checker pasts marry good men and never cheated and were good moms.

I have known girls who were 'good girls' who married young and innocent and cheated when they got older and husbands never knew.

Cheating is not that much about promiscuity as it is about character.

I think you guys want a formula for human behavior and I think be cautious what you base it on because you may be fooled.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know if you can tell from looking at someone their number. Some yes but they probably have a lot of other issues going on that are red flags.

I have known a lot of very promiscuous women who looked like innocent angles.

I have also known a few women who had very checker pasts marry good men and never cheated and were good moms.

I have known girls who were 'good girls' who married young and innocent and cheated when they got older and husbands never knew.

Cheating is not that much about promiscuity as it is about character.

I think you guys want a formula for human behavior and I think be cautious what you base it on because you may be fooled.

These are all anecdotes. I can only stress again - we are talking generalisations here. If someone's slept with 100 people, it's bound to be a reflection of their character. Sex is not like stamp collecting or train spotting - it's not some benign hobby that people do without it being some extension of their character. Promiscuity and cheating are often related activities. Not saying always, but they are definitely related. Even if someone says they slept with 50 people by 25 without any cheating, then you can do the maths - they've likely not had any real relationship in order not to cheat (serially sleeping with 50 people, never cheating...where's the time for a relationship?). If they were to say to you "I've changed! I want to settle down!" - yeah, right.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
And welcome bluepilled attention-wh*** fred.

ejaLFQj.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
TFW Women tell me I remind of them of Clark Kent when I slick my hair back & wear my Ermenegildo Zegna framed glasses

GAME OR LOOKS?

shookwun

Reaction score
I dont believe you. Looks got me a compliment

game would of pulled her within my bedroom corridor, upside down turned into an bedroom acrobat.

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
From age 22 to 27, I could bang some pretty good looking girls. No 9's or 10's, but def in the 6 to 8 range. They'd hit on me, so it wasn't a one-way street like today. 3 years ago, I started to hear some quiet "Is he losing hair?", etc. comments from family, but I didn't give a sh*t, I knew I had been losing since my early 20's (albeit EXTREMELY slow...like from NW0 to NW1.5 over 7 years, mostly very easy to hide, since absolutely no crown loss).

Then I had a couple of extremely stressful years, where I gained 35 lbs, started shedding like crazy in front, started having teeth problems, and what not. My only saving grace was being 6'2", and knowing how to speak with women.

If I use tinder with pics from 5 years ago, I get hundreds of matches, no problem. If I use THE best recent picture, I'll be swiping forever before anything comes up.

I get laid every now and then, but always while out drinking. Ya, it sucks alright. It's like going from rich to poor. Once you've become accustomed to that lifestyle, it's very hard to go back. I'm getting back in shape again. Hoping for a cure within 3 years. I don't really want to drop $10k - $15k on a hair transplant, and the further a ton on my teeth.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7 dislikes from hairblues because I disliked 1 of her posts. All I can say is.....

SALTY

...and...

BRING 'EM ON! I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT!!!!