Working on perfecting my digestive system :)

Jacob

Reaction score
But he wouldn't have asked had you not brought it up.

I see the curezone chemical killing was a waste btw...

In case you missed my previous post in the shuffle:

Hoppi..please don't start with this "TONS of people" nonsense..again. Whenever it gets asked over there for those with such results...the threads are either very short or filled with arguing about asking for proof.

We've been through this...this isn't Groundhogs Day

Jacob

Reaction score
Don't laugh too much when you get there.

I'm actually looking forward to Spring this year. :punk:

Hoppi

Reaction score
hehe ditto man :)

Why is it that you are looking forward to spring?

Jacob

Reaction score
So Hoppi thinks being over here at HairLossTalk.com is like talking to a brick wall. Which is true..he's in that brick box of his talking to himself all the time. It doesn't matter what anybody else says anyway..it's not like he's trying to get advice from anybody. It's all working out for him so well.

I'm sure they can thank you for the censoring btw...Hoppi :whistle:

And I see you-know-who is still plagiarizing. :shock:

Jacob

Reaction score
idontwanttobebalding said:
Jacob said:
Don't laugh too much when you get there.I'm actually looking forward to Spring this year. :punk:

Too funny!!! :woot:
I just reread my post and feel like it needs some clarification....an out-house can also mean an out-building...like a garage or big shed (more like I was speaking of!)..
My Mom is from the country and when we visited grandpa and grandma they had true out-houses! (the one's I think came to your mind)
Just didn't want you to think I lived in the sticks...(nothing wrong with that btw, however, for those of you who do!) :)

I'm just tired of the cold!....I want to see green grass and leaves on the trees!

Ha..I figured you meant something like...although I did wonder... lol..

Hoppi

Reaction score
lol yes it's all cool :)

I would talk about spring but I don't really know what to say haha :)

I'm listening to Less Than Jake atm.. I guess I would just LOVE to go to more ska punk gigs and stuff again! Man that would be heaven ^_^

I gotta go again!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Hooray and I'm FINALLY looking at biofilms as well!

I now know how to deal with parasites, bacteria, cholesterol, candida/yeast/fungus, leaky gut and... I have the first few good thoughts on removing biofilms (another 24 hours or so and I'll know what to take for that a little bit more too!).

It's gonna be strong n squeeky clean down there by the time I'm finished!

When I can eat mayonnaise without feeling like my intestines are about to self-destruct, I'll know I'm along the right track! ^_^

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh and for the record no I don't believe I have flukes anymore, and probably not tapeworms either! But hey I mean, you have to be wrong a "few" times on the way! xD

its good u finally admit this. and i dont mean to embarress u, but maybe next thread you'll listen to people a bit more instead of ignoring us, like in the post i put in bold.

and remember these things u said, that u now admit to be false.

And anxious1 it's all very well sitting there and saying "oh no you don't have this and oh no you don't have that", but unless you can come up with a better explanation for my digestive system turning to junk in the space of about a month, I'll be following my own initiative I think :)[/quote}

[quote:au5k4jmf]In my case... I've seen bugs :( I definitely, definitely have parasites, as the thing is that MOST people do. They've just become far more obvious since I've been using herbal parasite treatments.

I've seen signs of liver flukes, tapeworms and pinworms, and I don't know if there are any others :(

It was really weird seeing all the fluke skins last time, I wasn't expecting it at all. But then I wasn't really expecting to see worms and "white rice" (indicating tapeworms) and stuff either, but like I say no-one likes to think they have parasites but then you see them all (when you take parasite killing herbs or something).

double edit -- ah yes fluke central. lol Just lots and lots of lil dead skins. As I say I dunno if they're causing my hormonal problems, but I do know they're there. They seem like as good a place to start as any tbh!! :)

A
nd.. it's really important to look just a little bit. I mean I would have no clue I had liver flukes unless I looked.

lol fair enough. At the very least though it showed me some obvious digestive problems (worms).

I do hope these flukes are what are harming my liver and causing my digestive problems and other stuff, but of course I can't be sure. I'm just going to kill them and go on from there.

Lots and lots of them, floating on the water (which far from everyone gets, and they are considered almost unequivocally on places like Curezone to be flukes. I mean I just did a liver flush - what the hell else are they? lol)

Tests always come back negative, even the ones that people took right before they took something like Tricla and saw tons of flukes being expelled. Even the tests where people put LIVE PARASITES on the sample before sending it in came back negative.

I don't bother with doctors anymore, I deal with my own problems now as much as I possibly can - I simply don't trust their tests.
[/quote:au5k4jmf]

Hoppi

Reaction score
hehe quoting fail ^^

lol

But yes erm, I don't really mind :)

Thing is, if I didn't come at things with some enthusiasm and determination, I would never have come as far as I .. feel I have. You know?

I had to test for bugs, I had to liver flush, I had to do all the things I did, in order to get to the next parts :)

And now I have colloidal silver and grapefruit seed extract to kill candida, glutamine, colostrum and calendula for rebuilding my gut wall, probiotics to repopulate my gut and I'll grab the best digestive enzymes for scrubbing away any biofilm I may have!

Plus, I'm cutting down on carbs and sugar and stuff drastically, and hammering this thing into the ground!

I really believe Candida, a weak gut wall and liver cholesterol are HUGE issues in male pattern baldness and many conditions. But... now let's find out :)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating! Or... at least... it would be... if I was eating pudding right now o_O

lol ^_^

Oh and exciting side note... it explains the tie of stress to male pattern baldness and IBS. FINALLY. FINALLY anxious1!!! It EXPLAINS it! It's because your gut wall is weak, your body gets flooded with toxins and your poor liver can't take it.

P*SS. EASY. What's the next challenge? ^_^ hehe :)

(sorry, confidence is not something I lack! lol)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Jacob come on mate :)

You don't need to make this a constant effort to make yourself look one step further along than me!

(and if you ever are, you have to bear in mind I have only been getting stuck into my health and all this for about a year now, so I'm still relatively a noob lol)

I am principally dealing with biofilms only to AID and reinforce my focus on Candida and strengthening my gut wall.

Also, colloidal silver seems to be doing something so far!!

Man I love that stuff :)

Hoppi!

Jacob

Reaction score
It's not that..it's that you brush things aside(not just from me) and end up using it or agreeing with it in the end anyway. You even argue about it at first. Then you go elsewhere and say it's like talking to a brick wall over here :whistle:

Hoppi

Reaction score
Jacob said:
It's not that..it's that you brush things aside(not just from me) and end up using it or agreeing with it in the end anyway. You even argue about it at first. Then you go elsewhere and say it's like talking to a brick wall over here :whistle:

But I have to deal with things when it's actually appropriate for my approach. When I thought my issues were caused by parasites, focusing on biofilms would have felt largely unnecessary if my theory was I had massive tapeworms in my intestines or something xD

So, I just deal with things and incorporate things when they feel appropriate :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Wow ok... I still have digestive responses to fat and stuff (bloating, etc) ._.

That points me back to fatty liver.

I think there's a pretty good chance I have both liver issues AND intestinal issues.

Bile protects us from candida though, and candida causes leaky gut. And fatty and sluggish liver of course cause bile deficiency. DUUUDE I feel like I'm so close but not quite there >.<

Determined Hoppi is determined!!