Working on perfecting my digestive system :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Just wanted to like, I dunno, touch base here.. sometimes it just feels good to take things back to the forum where I came first in my battle against hair loss to let people know what crazy antics I'm up to! lol

So.. basically, due to my digestive health problems that coincided (and preceded slightly) very precisely with both my skin problems and hair problems (normal diffuse male pattern baldness), I decided to focus 100% on my digestive health, for those who don't know :)

Although the liver I think is the crucial element here, I think I'm just going to make my entire tract tip top!

It seems that the most harmful things for the digestive system are fat in the liver, and bacteria and parasites (anywhere).

In my case... I've seen bugs :( I definitely, definitely have parasites, as the thing is that MOST people do. They've just become far more obvious since I've been using herbal parasite treatments.

I've seen signs of liver flukes, tapeworms and pinworms, and I don't know if there are any others :(

I really do think that liver function is crucial to managing hormones and therefore managing hormone-related conditions such as male pattern baldness, and that parasites, bacteria and fat really harm the organ and make it very hard for it to do it's job. The fact that apple cider vinegar works for some for male pattern baldness suggests to me that it's high malic acid content is mopping up liver fat and helping to resume liver function.

But yeah, that's most of it at the moment! I am currently looking at pharmaceutical dewormers, after experiencing only limited success with herbs. I am looking at mebendazole, praziquantel and most importantly triclabendazole, although I know of other good ones. Fingers crossed my bug-free liver and digestion will be healthy and happy again, and this will allow it to manage my hormones in a healthy way :)

Hoppi!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
all humans might have microbial parasites that live in us in a symbionic relationship, but not all humans have flukes in their liver.

its good ur going to take a chemical dewormer. Thats wat i suggested to u a while back on the other thread. At least after u take it, u can conclusively know they r all dead if they r there in the first place.

but since ur so worried about ur liver, why not just get a liver function test. as far as i know they test certain enzymes that are biological markers for correct liver functioning.

Then when u kill any worms u have, and prove to urself u have correct liver function, and u still recede, u can work on ur next crazy theory!

:youbet:

Hoppi

Reaction score
anxious1 said:
Then when u kill any worms u have, and prove to urself u have correct liver function, and u still recede, u can work on ur next crazy theory!

:youbet:

so, just to get my head around this, you are saying that you don't think that hormonal changes affect androgenetic alopecia?

Thing is isn't there way more evidence to suggest they do? Heavily?

People need to just start thinking in terms of raw logic about this stuff, instead of just believing the rubbish we are usually spoon-fed. Hell, most people probably don't even know male hair loss is caused by androgens, but the more you look into something the more you learn about it.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
So do you have any improvements yet after the liver flushes Hoppi? I'm going to do my first one today but I don't feel like I will do it correctly.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear lord Hoppi this epsom salt tastes awful and I have to drink 3 cups of this sh*t? I can only manage a few sips on this every minute or so this is terrible.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
so, just to get my head around this, you are saying that you don't think that hormonal changes affect androgenetic alopecia?

show me where i said that!

i am saying get a liver function test, and u will know immediately whether its being affected or not.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
Dear lord Hoppi this epsom salt tastes awful and I have to drink 3 cups of this sh*t? I can only manage a few sips on this every minute or so this is terrible.

haha to be honest I don't use too much Epsom salts. It's job is to open the bile ducts and help the bowel evacuate. So I just do one 1 - 1 1/2 tbs dose of it about 2 hours before the main oil and grapefruit and then in the morning after the flush I take perhaps 4 Oxy-powder capsules. I also tend to do a smaller mini flush in the morning too, so I do an Epsom salts dose before that too, but that's still only two in total. Hell, apparently they aren't even necessary unless you have gallstones, but I like to be on the safe side anyway! :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Right well I just finished flush number 2! Or nearly anyway. I still haven't like, seen the results lol, so hopefully I'll see a whole bunch more dead flukes. I don't really care about if I see stones or not, although I always get the green blobs of (what I assume is) bile.

It was really weird seeing all the fluke skins last time, I wasn't expecting it at all. But then I wasn't really expecting to see worms and "white rice" (indicating tapeworms) and stuff either, but like I say no-one likes to think they have parasites but then you see them all (when you take parasite killing herbs or something).

Apparently it's possible to expel quart jars worth of flukes before you're rid of them - I guess the liver is a large organ.

Luckily, triclabendozole is a real fluke killer! :)

EDIT -- And lol I just realized, if mjotter did actually go through to the end of this and it all went successfully, he'll also be enjoying a nice day practically glued to the toilet seat like me! xD

double edit -- ah yes fluke central. lol Just lots and lots of lil dead skins. As I say I dunno if they're causing my hormonal problems, but I do know they're there. They seem like as good a place to start as any tbh!! :)

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I've went to the bathroom about 4 times since I woke up but it's not that bad and it's not over yet. I'm not sure if I'm getting any stones out though because I'm not checking for them but I at least feel like I'm cleaning out the system. I feel this kind ofcool sensation throughout my body, feels nice. I took about 3 1/2 table spoons of epsom with around 2 3/4 cups of water. What really helped me a lot was I held my nose when I drank the salt and grapefruit/oil so it reduced the taste by a good amount, then I just washed it down with water to get rid of the after taste.

I don't think I will be doing this again for a couple of months because it was just nasty drinking all of this but I feel like it's doing a good job cleansing my system.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
I've went to the bathroom about 4 times since I woke up but it's not that bad and it's not over yet. I'm not sure if I'm getting any stones out though because I'm not checking for them but I at least feel like I'm cleaning out the system. I feel this kind ofcool sensation throughout my body, feels nice. I took about 3 1/2 table spoons of epsom with around 2 3/4 cups of water. What really helped me a lot was I held my nose when I drank the salt and grapefruit/oil so it reduced the taste by a good amount, then I just washed it down with water to get rid of the after taste.

I don't think I will be doing this again for a couple of months because it was just nasty drinking all of this but I feel like it's doing a good job cleansing my system.

why did you add salt to the oil and grapefruit?

And honestly it really, really doesn't have to be horrible - one Epsom dose is probably totally fine, and apparently even that isn't ESSENTIAL :)

Just use oxy-powder in the morning instead!

And.. it's really important to look just a little bit. I mean I would have no clue I had liver flukes unless I looked.

If you can see little rolled up "tomato skin" like things of varying sizes (varying from yellow to sometimes red) in with your green globules of... whatever they are, then you almost definitely have flukes. But if not... congrats! hehe :)

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
I think those cleansers are garbage really and dont really do much, wont help you solve your digestive problems

Hoppi

Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
I think those cleansers are garbage really and dont really do much, wont help you solve your digestive problems

lol fair enough. At the very least though it showed me some obvious digestive problems (worms).

I completely disagree though, I think cleansing the digestive tract in every way you can is fantastic for overall health :)

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to take a guess here but primal people probably didn't have to cleanse their system since I assume their diet would consist of natural foods which aren't filled with the junk our foods are today.

Anyways I didn't add salt to the oil and grapefruit, was it supposed to taste good or something? I didn't taste it that much because I held my nose throughout it but it seemed pretty bitter. I mixed it in with the epsom salt too and it smelled absolutely horrible. I couldn't really check to see if I had worms or whatever in the toilet because I could barely see what was in there. I don't want to go into detail because it would sound nasty.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
idontwanttobebalding said:
Mjotter said:
I'm just going to take a guess here but primal people probably didn't have to cleanse their system since I assume their diet would consist of natural foods which aren't filled with the junk our foods are today.

Anyways I didn't add salt to the oil and grapefruit, was it supposed to taste good or something? I didn't taste it that much because I held my nose throughout it but it seemed pretty bitter. I mixed it in with the epsom salt too and it smelled absolutely horrible. I couldn't really check to see if I had worms or whatever in the toilet because I could barely see what was in there. I don't want to go into detail because it would sound nasty.

Hey I'm accidentally doing the same thing as you. Lived a pretty rough life in the past and would like to think some of this stuff would help in that regard and with the "glue foods". Just a thought though...primal people ate stuff right out of the ground with no washing...tons of bugs and what nots.....big things may have even done their business there on it....who knows where they put their hands on a daily basis. I don't think they brushed their teeth......but I bet they had some awsome hair though....ehhhh!

That is very true, I didn't think of that to be a factor. No one knows for sure whether there were less cases of baldness back then so I'm not sure what to assume. Maybe these hormones injected into our meat and dairy are affecting us.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I think that anything that significantly affects sex hormone levels has the potential to make or break scalp hair in genetically susceptible individuals. So yeah, that would surely include things that harm the liver and kidneys, and things that put hormones INTO the body.

I do hope these flukes are what are harming my liver and causing my digestive problems and other stuff, but of course I can't be sure. I'm just going to kill them and go on from there.

Also, mjotter, did you do the Hulda Clark flush? Like I say it really doesn't have to be horrible, you just need to kind of work out your own way of doing it that works for you. As I say I do this at the moment (roughly):

8pm Epsom salts

10pm 160ml olive oil and 160ml grapefruit juice

Lie down on my back for 30 minutes then sleep.

In the morning, Epsom salts and at some point a couple of Oxy-powders

2 hours later, about 80ml olive oil and 80ml grapefruit followed by another 30 minute lie down

A couple more oxy-powders perhaps an hour or so later.

It's a bit sloppy and probably a bit intense, so I might rework it and cut out the morning oil and grapefruit in future, but hell it works well!! And it isn't really too unpleasant either, other than maybe the taste of the Epsom salts and the length of time I end up with liquid stools. I dunno, I mean it gets the dead flukes and old bile and stuff out and that's what matters to me :)

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did the one by Hulda Clark. I felt pretty good afterwards and didn't want to eat junk but I eventually did and now I feel the same way I always do. My stomach still feels like there's more for me to digest but I haven't gone to the bathroom since the early evening so I may be done for today.

I think the reason why the epsom salts tasted so horrible for me was because I bought "lavender scented" epsom salts that are designed for bathing purposes. Made me feel like I was drinking bitter, liquid soap with every sip.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
Yeah I did the one by Hulda Clark. I felt pretty good afterwards and didn't want to eat junk but I eventually did and now I feel the same way I always do. My stomach still feels like there's more for me to digest but I haven't gone to the bathroom since the early evening so I may be done for today.

I think the reason why the epsom salts tasted so horrible for me was because I bought "lavender scented" epsom salts that are designed for bathing purposes. Made me feel like I was drinking bitter, liquid soap with every sip.

Yeah there's a lovely "post-flush" feeling isn't there? lol

Kinda like feeling renewed inside!

And yeah man the lavender epsom salts can't have helped!! You can get Epsom salts at quite a lot of chemists, I got mine at the local supermarket ^^

I spent a loooong time on or near the loo lol, but that's probably because I kind of almost did two flushes in quick succession with that one in the morning too. I just wanted to make totally sure I got flukes out, as I am considering talking to my Doctor about it.

Other than that, not much to report. Oh, I bought triclabendozole to kill the flukes, and I'll grab some praziquantel when I have the cash. I mean, at the very least I can't leave parasites in my liver that would be silly, and the prazi will deal with the tapeworms that I think are causing the "white rice". Also I'm proper sure they were pinworms I saw (some were SO obvious, and right after cleansing with something like garlic as well) so I've got mebendazole as well next to me lol

Of course I'll be careful not to overlap drugs, and only use safe drugs :) I'm a careful duuude!

But yeah.. will be wonderful to have a bug-free (or relatively so) body, and it's amazing what can be living inside you while you're absolutely oblivious. I mean think how many of us have had head lice. Now, imagine if you couldn't see or feel them.... you would just have them forever wouldn't you? That's EXACTLY how internal parasites survive for so long...

Jacob

Reaction score
I thought someone was seeking advice/suggestions on perfecting his/her digestive system. Then I saw it was Hoppi who started the thread :whistle:

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
i rifled through my poo last night and found tomato skins and white rice, and some corn.

oh no, i have every type of worm there is, and they must be living in my liver, that must be causing my male pattern baldness.

oh no, the parasites are devouring my insides!

i just farted i must have been poisoned with sarin gas,

i have a headache, i must have a clot in my brain.

oh no oh no woe is me.