Women Will Date A "pedophile" If He's Good Looking. (pics Included)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I'm guessing most people would assume he was trolling and being mega-ironic with his blurb about kid f*****g and beef curtains. It reeks of Pepe the Frog. Half of them assumed he was joking and the other half didn't read the blurb probably. You are getting all worked up over some random thing. It's like frothing at the mouth because of something that happened on Candid Camera. (I'm an old, forgive the reference.) I'm serious about taking a break from the internet or at least certain sites. Go read a novel (perhaps Nausea) on a park bench and try to regain some perspective on stuff.

I notice this often too on the forum

People take a lot from internet as if they know it's factual and 'real'

Someone once cited Reddit as 'proof' to me. Was kind of funny.

I'm old as well so I get the candid camera reference

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I'm guessing most people would assume he was trolling and being mega-ironic with his blurb about kid f*****g and beef curtains. It reeks of Pepe the Frog. Half of them assumed he was joking and the other half didn't read the blurb probably. You are getting all worked up over some random thing. It's like frothing at the mouth because of something that happened on Candid Camera. (I'm an old, forgive the reference.) I'm serious about taking a break from the internet or at least certain sites. Go read a novel (perhaps Nausea) on a park bench and try to regain some perspective on stuff.

^This....this thread is just absurd.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice this often too on the forum

People take a lot from internet as if they know it's factual and 'real'

Someone once cited Reddit as 'proof' to me. Was kind of funny.

I'm old as well so I get the candid camera reference
Cited reddit proving what?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why it's better to just give up, especially if you're 4-5 and balding before age 25, it's better to spare yourself useless pain.
Yeah man i just read a post about subhuman asking a woman out and her response was literally "Dude f*****g chiiiilll, just because I ask your lonely *** to come hang out doesn't mean I love you. Like, no offense"

I've never approached a woman and never will. It's pointless to even try to just be humiliated, because since i was young females hated me more than the devil for no reason. I guess i was very ugly and beta.

The story of the poor subhuman's rejection
JVgV1Yu.png

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why it's better to just give up, especially if you're 4-5 and balding before age 25, it's better to spare yourself useless pain.

For guys doing this bad, who are not absolute beasts when it comes to getting money n making friends-

Model-esque (8.5-10) only during beat off sessions, n not even then, even during your drunken haze it won't seem realistic enough.

If you're talking approaching hot (7-8.5) woman, not chance.

If you're talking above average (5.75-7), fairly attractive women, little chance, but maybe a shot if you're a complete match everywhere else n she's been recently jilted n wants that beta security of having a bouquet of flowers n chocolates daily at her door for a spell. Stars have to align a bit.

Average (4.5-5.50), fighting chance. You may have to put in work, but this can be done if you've got a lot in common, etc. But don't your hopes up, especially of it lasting, there's still better betas, also even a few lower level big dogs that will snatch these up n do what they will with them for a while, til they get back on their feet.

Below average (3.5-4.5), this is your range in that case. You'll be residing in this territory, and will probably be deluding yourself n telling your friends that your 4 is a 6, or even a 7 if you're really sick, and that she's really "cool" too.

Carp (1-3), this the range you'll be in when hooking up is the concern. Lots of 2.5's to run through, n of course you'll be saying "she wasn't bad", n "fuckable" when telling your friends (n yourself) of this atrocity you just put yourself through just to get your little pecker wet.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For guys doing this bad, who are not absolute beasts when it comes to getting money n making friends-

Model-esque (8.5-10) only during beat off sessions, n not even then, even during your drunken haze it won't seem realistic enough.

If you're talking approaching hot (7-8.5) woman, not chance.

If you're talking above average (5.75-7), fairly attractive women, little chance, but maybe a shot if you're a complete match everywhere else n she's been recently jilted n wants that beta security of having a bouquet of flowers n chocolates daily at her door for a spell. Stars have to align a bit.

Average (4.5-5.50), fighting chance. You may have to put in work, but this can be done if you've got a lot in common, etc. But don't your hopes up, especially of it lasting, there's still better betas, also even a few lower level big dogs that will snatch these up n do what they will with them for a while, til they get back on their feet.

Below average (3.5-4.5), this is your range in that case. You'll be residing in this territory, and will probably be deluding yourself n telling your friends that your 4 is a 6, or even a 7 if you're really sick, and that she's really "cool" too.

Carp (1-3), this the range you'll be in when hooking up is the concern. Lots of 2.5's to run through, n of course you'll be saying "she wasn't bad", n "fuckable" when telling your friends (n yourself) of this atrocity you just put yourself through just to get your little pecker wet.

There's no point in trying, because there's no chance. Even 2/10 fat whales subhumans want the chad. It's over if you don't have model face.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redditmedia.com%2F_1JA1zuo7__vIY9JqxGKkY2q5OtlIC-oXnF8NsCn-bo.png

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, because girls go for more attractive guys (hypergamy), I'm way below average, but even ugly girls can afford decent-looking guys, and reject me. I am fucked, I could only give up.
Below average and average are the same now, only difference is that you'll be more mocked and treated like sh*t. Literally 80% of men are fucked. I think there will be civil and genders wars soon because of this. The frustration and bitterness, loneliness will drive men mad. Thanks sl*ts for destroying society and civilization because you act like f*****g wild animals in the jungles and can't behave like civilized humans.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no point in trying, because there's no chance. Even 2/10 fat whales subhumans want the chad. It's over if you don't have model face.

View attachment 61672
Of course woman are hypergamists, but there's more to it than looks. Money, ability to get more money and assets, ability to talk to people and garner relationships, sense of humor, intelligence, aggressiveness- any trait you can bring to the table to make life easier for them.

If you're talking about online dating- yes, it is a tough world, women really think they are hot sh*t, because the average plain jane gets 50+ messages a day on there and thinks she is hot to trot. And if she's fairly attractive- 300+ a day, n she's the queen of sheba............but in real life.....it's back, in the saddle, again......n you have a much better chance dealing with all these queens there, that is if you can function in this particular realm.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course woman are hypergamists, but there's more to it than looks. Money, ability to get more money and assets, ability to talk to people and garner relationships, sense of humor, intelligence, aggressiveness- any trait you can bring to the table to make life easier for them.

If you're talking about online dating- yes, it is a tough world, women really think they are hot sh*t, because the average plain jane gets 50+ messages a day on there and thinks she is hot to trot. And if she's fairly attractive- 300+ a day, n she's the queen of sheba............but in real life.....it's back, in the saddle, again......n you have a much better chance dealing with all these queens there, that is if you can function in this particular realm.
What's up with this cope? You are talking to the same women in real life as online. All women love their hobby called social media. They're sucking up endless validation and their self perception rises up above the clouds. In 2017 most couples meet online, because this is where they have the most options and where they spend the most amount of time. This graph ends in 2010 before the app that destroyed average Joes sex life (Tinder) was invented.
UNRQs7w.png

Attachments

• UNRQs7w_d.jpg
    UNRQs7w_d.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant see sh*t captain
The picture got rekt for some reason. Edited the post with clear picture now. Some more juicy statistics for you good looking epic PrEsOnAlItY guize.

"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh. [...] Females of OkCupid, we site founders say to you: ouch! Paradoxically, it seems it’s women, not men, who have unrealistic standards for the “average” member of the opposite sex" - https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

"Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men." - https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well it's by definition, one man can impregante many women. so it would be better for the tribe if only top men with good genes impregnate the majority of women, that's why when you go back in time only a minority of men impregnated most of the women.

8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN :
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

religion (traditionalism) tried to controle female sexuality and forced the average jessy to mate with the average joe in exchange for ressources and food. she is only with this kind of men for their ressources not their genes. remember she can still get impregnated with top genetic semen but her baby won't survive without a beta provider.

with the industrialisation and the welfare state women now have other means to get ressources, so she can f*** top tier men (tinder) and still raise the baby (single mother boom).

if you spend a penny to get laid, you're a beta provider, women suck top men's balls for free.

in fact i respect single mothers and happy for them, at least they are honest and have self respect and don't go against their biology unlike than the traditional leeches who pretend to love beta cucks then divorce them for half of their sh*t.

the end.

Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say better find insecure korean woman.
Even Asian women act like complete sl*ts now. Remember Hypa from the lookism video ? +200 lbs Asian whale and had 2 boyfriends who were tall, handsome, dark, broad. I blame good looking men for chasing after those whales and giving them more than their real value.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The picture got rekt for some reason. Edited the post with clear picture now. Some more juicy statistics for you good looking epic PrEsOnAlItY guize.

"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh. [...] Females of OkCupid, we site founders say to you: ouch! Paradoxically, it seems it’s women, not men, who have unrealistic standards for the “average” member of the opposite sex" - https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

"Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men." - https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
lool women are the ones competing for men now ? How the f*** is that even natural ? That's why i always believed it was never the nature and animal instincts bullshit that women and media say. It's just an excuse for being shallow, because guess what ? Us men have animals instincts too, but we don't act like shallow c****.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up with this cope? You are talking to the same women in real life as online. All women love their hobby called social media. They're sucking up endless validation and their self perception rises up above the clouds. In 2017 most couples meet online, because this is where they have the most options and where they spend the most amount of time. This graph ends in 2010 before the app that destroyed average Joes sex life (Tinder) was invented.
View attachment 61680

I understand what you're saying, and I wasnt saying that there is some complete night n day difference, but there is a better chance to be had, IF you are pretty decent at getting women. If not, you're actually probably better off online, where you can spare yourself the humiliation.

This is My Opinion- woman live this queen, selective, dating lifestyle online. And I fully agree that they sh*t on at least 80% of men for various reasons. They're able to sit back on their couch, and go through a billion messages, n right swipes, n pick n choose. Ego blasted to the moon, even a sub par thinks she's a 7 n is beautiful while she is online, because woman live in the moment.

But also, living in the moment is not limited to just the phone apps. When they are off of them, n in the real world, they are living in that moment as well. This is why I've been to a bar, said hi to girl n talked for 30 seconds around 10pm, n that was that, for now.....then I've seen the same girl a couple hours later, n she acts like she's known me for years, n instantly is comfortable with me n within 20 minutes or so, I've got her. This because they often live in the moment, and that bar was her (as pathetic as it sounds haha) whole world that night, in that moment, n to her, a simple hi 2 hours before was a long standing relationship n felt extremely comfortable n familiar. This is the way they are.

And yes, I understand they are the same girls. Within the last year, 2 of the same girls I've sent messages to online (1 gave me a couple short messages n then ignored me), saw them at local extremely popular bars n was able to close 1 that night, n I saw her for a while after. The other we played around a bit, got her number, n then she ignored me later haha.

For these said 2 girls (small example but I don't feel like writing a novel), I was turned away initially because I have a kid, as any guy with a kid, you know how this goes....and this had happened with many, many woman online...and it's not like they were going to give me a chance later, I was already disqualified. But I got them in the moment n I was able to get over on, ultimately 1 of them haha. By the way the other said in a text later that I had a kid n she just couldn't get past it, which I was fine with, that made it 1 for 2, n I'll take it.

Point is, if you're fairly decent at getting women, you will have a better chance in person. Now you're not going to be a 3 going after 7s, but you've got a shot if you're a 5 n going after other 5s n maybe even 6s. Online, if you're a five, good luck with anything other than 3-4s, single mothers, land whales, etc, etc.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Below average and average are the same now, only difference is that you'll be more mocked and treated like sh*t. Literally 80% of men are fucked. I think there will be civil and genders wars soon because of this. The frustration and bitterness, loneliness will drive men mad. Thanks sl*ts for destroying society and civilization because you act like f*****g wild animals in the jungles and can't behave like civilized humans.

have you ever asked a girl out?

How often?