Women Will Date A "pedophile" If He's Good Looking. (pics Included)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this from the "Incels" subreddit.
Actually, nothing to be said, it's over lads, if you're not 7+ at least, then give up for your own sanity and peace of mind, visit a hooker and buy a dog for a company, get friends and don't bother going after women. NOTHING CALLED PERSONALITY. And being a decent human being doesn't cut it anymore. Even a pedophile can have a 8/10 girlfriend if he's a model looking guy. DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT ? Yes, a f*****g sick PEDOPHILE, CHILD RAPIST, is seen as a better male than you by females because of his model looks. Those sl*ts, pieces of human trash, retards, aren't even afraid for their kids from a pedophile just to suck his dick. f*****g sickening and disgusting. If you're still a blue-pilled, f*****, beta, white knight, cuck after this and you still think women even give a single, "atomic" f*** about personality or confidence and don't care about looks and that looks aren't everything in this shitty world and makes your life 523232132x better, then here's my advice. KILL YOURSELF.
GcGihfg.jpg

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The first sentence of your post is your problem.

Yes people can be very shallow but your image of reality is being distorted by the randomness of the internet.

Also the way this forum puts numbers on people is so odd to me. I'm not going so far as to say there aren't "leagues" to a degree, but so many of you call out, "so and so is a 5," and "she's an 8," with such specificity! Like, you truly believe it with mathematical certitude. It's really interesting. It is something I really noticed when I started posting on this website. Like I say, I'm not saying something cliché like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" because.....no. But there is a wide variety of what people find attractive. And it can change over time.

I'm guessing my comment won't be particularly appreciated given the tone of the OP but I felt obliged to chime in.

Give it some thought. ;)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first sentence of your post is your problem.

Yes people can be very shallow but your image of reality is being distorted by the randomness of the internet.

Also the way this forum puts numbers on people is so odd to me. I'm not going so far as to say there aren't "leagues" to a degree, but so many of you call out, "so and so is a 5," and "she's an 8," with such specificity! Like, you truly believe it with mathematical certitude. It's really interesting. It is something I really noticed when I started posting on this website. Like I say, I'm not saying something cliché like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" because.....no. But there is a wide variety of what people find attractive. And it can change over time.

I'm guessing my comment won't be particularly appreciated given the tone of the OP but I felt obliged to chime in.

Give it some thought. ;)
Done worshiping the f*****g pussy ? Well guess what ? NO ONE GIVES A sh*t. The proof is in front of your eyes, stop being weak-minded and making excuses, justifying the actions of women. Have a f*****g guts. HE'S A f*****g PEDOPHILE.

Last edited:

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Done worshiping the f*****g pussy ? Well guess what ? NO ONE GIVES A sh*t. The proof is in front of your eyes, stop being weak-minded and making excuses, justifying the action of women. Have a f*****g guts. HE'S A f*****g PEDOPHILE.

Dude, I'm guessing most people would assume he was trolling and being mega-ironic with his blurb about kid f*****g and beef curtains. It reeks of Pepe the Frog. Half of them assumed he was joking and the other half didn't read the blurb probably. You are getting all worked up over some random thing. It's like frothing at the mouth because of something that happened on Candid Camera. (I'm an old, forgive the reference.) I'm serious about taking a break from the internet or at least certain sites. Go read a novel (perhaps Nausea) on a park bench and try to regain some perspective on stuff.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I'm guessing most people would assume he was trolling and being mega-ironic with his blurb about kid f*****g and beef curtains. It reeks of Pepe the Frog. Half of them assumed he was joking and the other half didn't read the blurb probably. You are getting all worked up over some random thing. It's like frothing at the mouth because of something that happened on Candid Camera. (I'm an old, forgive the reference.) I'm serious about taking a break from the internet or at least certain sites. Go read a novel (perhaps Nausea) on a park bench and try to regain some perspective on stuff.
Yeah, trolling and joking with a pedophile. Giving the address and phone number to a pedophile, child rapist. I really don't want to say stupid, regrettable sh*t to you just because of our ages difference.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nausea is a garbage writing

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this from the "Incels" subreddit.
Actually, nothing to be said, it's over lads, if you're not 7+ at least, then give up for your own sanity and peace of mind, visit a hooker and buy a dog for a company, get friends and don't bother going after women. NOTHING CALLED PERSONALITY. And being a decent human being doesn't cut it anymore. Even a pedophile can have a 8/10 girlfriend if he's a model looking guy. DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT ? Yes, a f*****g sick PEDOPHILE, CHILD RAPIST, is seen as a better male than you by females because of his model looks. Those sl*ts, pieces of human trash, retards, aren't even afraid for their kids from a pedophile just to suck his dick. f*****g sickening and disgusting. If you're still a blue-pilled, f*****, beta, white knight, cuck after this and you still think women even give a single, "atomic" f*** about personality or confidence and don't care about looks and that looks aren't everything in this shitty world and makes your life 523232132x better, then here's my advice. KILL YOURSELF.
View attachment 61553

all true

everytime I see a "confidence " word I laugh inside, thanks to HairLossTalk.com and PSL

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
all true

everytime I see a "confidence " word I laugh inside, thanks to HairLossTalk.com and PSL
You have to pay a visit to the incels in reddit. Seeing them making fun of white knights, cucks, chads, stacies, currycels pussy worshipers and gymcels is extremely satisfying and funny. BLACK PILL FTW.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to pay a visit to the incels in reddit. Seeing them making fun of white knights, cucks, chads, stacies, currycels pussy worshipers and gymcels is extremely satisfying and funny. BLACK PILL FTW.

I experienced it years ago, now I am enlightened and ldar

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I googled reddit and incel and this was literally the first post:

A literal male model torpedoed his chances with the ladies with his terrible personality. 21% of women on tinder message first, and 70% of women who message first do so with an hour of matching. Pedo-chad was messaged by 3.9% of the women he matched after waiting a week, and out of those 11, only 2 expressed interest in meeting up. Even looking at just raw totals, this undeniable 10/10 Adonis still did worse than an average 7/10 with a blank tinder profile. If a male model can pull in inferior results on the world's most shallow dating app, you can certainly hurt your chances by doing this in real life.

Actually that's just a part of the first post, there's charts and stats all showing how poor his response was. Like I say, people are shallow as f*** but you're going a wee bit too far. But you probably need to vent and I get that. You don't need shitty French novel recs and concern trolling from me. G'night!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
went to a barber shop to make a buzzcut

was leafing through a Cosmopolitan magazine while was in queue

I knew almost every male model I encountered on pages

:D:D

no homo

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will fall for sociopaths, serial killers, cannibals... or, simply, huge assholes. As long as you have looks, women won't care.
What annoys me and drives me mad is how hypocritical and lying b****s they're. They keep lying about personality and confidence to look less shallow and less slutty. Some men are f*****g stupid enough to believe and defend them and even attack other men for them. They really think this is the way to get laid. f*** cucks.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
/r/incels is depressing as f***, I still can't help visit it from time to time.

At one time the top post was a clearly sarcastic set of advice for incels, with the usual contradictory blue pulled advice. What made it funny was that both the incels and the "normies" upvoted" the post. "Normies" somehow considering it good advice despite the obvious contradictions.

Anyhow the above doesn't surprise me. When looking for sexual gratification women are very like men, most things will be ignored over attractiveness

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we make him an ISIS supporter next ??? Wanna see where does it cross the line