Women Will Date A "pedophile" If He's Good Looking. (pics Included)

blackg

Reaction score
You have to pay a visit to the incels in reddit. Seeing them making fun of white knights, cucks, chads, stacies, currycels pussy worshipers and gymcels is extremely satisfying and funny. BLACK PILL FTW.
It would be a fun visit but I wouldn't take any of that stuff too seriously.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this from the "Incels" subreddit.
Actually, nothing to be said, it's over lads, if you're not 7+ at least, then give up for your own sanity and peace of mind, visit a hooker and buy a dog for a company, get friends and don't bother going after women. NOTHING CALLED PERSONALITY. And being a decent human being doesn't cut it anymore. Even a pedophile can have a 8/10 girlfriend if he's a model looking guy. DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT ? Yes, a f*****g sick PEDOPHILE, CHILD RAPIST, is seen as a better male than you by females because of his model looks. Those sl*ts, pieces of human trash, retards, aren't even afraid for their kids from a pedophile just to suck his dick. f*****g sickening and disgusting. If you're still a blue-pilled, f*****, beta, white knight, cuck after this and you still think women even give a single, "atomic" f*** about personality or confidence and don't care about looks and that looks aren't everything in this shitty world and makes your life 523232132x better, then here's my advice. KILL YOURSELF.
View attachment 61553
I hate playing devil´s advocate, but you are being fooled. He changed the description AFTER chatting with the sl*ts. The orignal had somehting like "I am criminal, because I stole a candy bar as a child". Two sl*ts are even mentioning something like how they also stole some candy as children.

Of course, looks theory remains legit, but exaggerations like that aren´t really helpful with blackpilling other people.

blackg

Reaction score
I hate playing devil´s advocate, but you are being fooled. He changed the description AFTER chatting with the sl*ts. The orignal had somehting like "I am criminal, because I stole a candy bar as a child". Two sl*ts are even mentioning something like how they also stole some candy as children.

Of course, looks theory remains legit, but exaggerations like that aren´t really helpful with blackpilling other people.
What's also not helpful is you referring to these girls as "sl*ts".
You sound like reasonable guy, otherwise, so don't lower yourself anymore.

Give it some thought.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing about fake stories like this is that it makes weak-minded people swallow the blackpill. It's a form of survival of the fittest - those dumb enough to believe this sh*t get weeded out genetically in the long run because they lock themselves in the basement or simply kill themselves. Good times
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif

GET REKT

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing about fake stories like this is that it makes weak-minded people swallow the blackpill. It's a form of survival of the fittest - those dumb enough to believe this sh*t get weeded out genetically in the long run because they lock themselves in the basement or simply kill themselves. Good times
giphy.gif
blackpill deniers
Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Interesting.

I'm pretty open minded towards all of this, maybe it's a real story, I'm dubious of course but not certain, your post seems most plausible than any. How did you know this?

What's also not helpful is you referring to these girls as "sl*ts".
You sound like reasonable guy, otherwise, so don't lower yourself anymore.

Give it some thought.

Maybe he did give it some thought and thought "it's necessary to call these girls sl*ts". Don't be so judgemental to his reasoned decisions.

#gist

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Haven't you read the conversations ? They f*****g know that he's a criminal and they even admitted it in the conversation.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Why would they say that to him if he wasn't a criminal ?

GpJj8U9.png

2bhWWsj.png

AhD0y1x.png

5XdgrhU.png

5WhUbML.png

I guess the truth must hurt to be faced and accepted.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

GpJj8U9.png

Yeah, she can't explain to her mother the "awful criminal behavior" of her boyfriend stealing a candy bar as a child.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
This, I know women will never respect me for real because of my looks and treat me like dirt because of it until I die, it's their nature. But I know my value, and I know how worthless most of those c*m-dumpsters are.

You just need a nice sweet bae bae with a fetish for ugly guys that make them feel degraded to give you snuggle