Women Will Date A "pedophile" If He's Good Looking. (pics Included)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure yet. ill check out how much it costs

but ill probably just stream it if i can stay awake

such a shitty time

you just gonna do an all nighter?

Nah it's not uncommon for us to stay up that late drinking anyway, just sleep Sunday until 2 or something.

I think it's about 20 quid. If I was just watching alone and not sure if I'd even be able to stay awake, I'd probably just stream it.

But the thing is, if you do stay up for it, and the f*****g streams crash at the pivotal point (which often happens as people rush to get on the stream once the main event is announced) then you'll have wanted to have ordered it. A few times now for big boxing and UFC fights we relied on the streams, and just as the main even starts we're scrambling all over different sites hoping to get lucky, which we did eventually. Searching Twitter "mayweather stream" etc I think is the best, you get away from the normal mainstream streaming sites.

This said, streaming might be fine too, it's hard to know. The thing about it is, it's a huge event but it's also a ridiculous event, I can imagine tons of people not caring enough to buy it but will want to stream it because everyone's talking about it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On this topic:

Go to 38:40, look at Mikey's f*****g hair. Norwood-4 with insane density, there isn't breathing space between those f*****g follicles. He's under strong bright lights, has considerable gel/hair product and combed it straight through, for any diffusing guy this is hair suicide, for him? You still don't stand a chance of seeing the scalp through that woodland.

f*** him.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it's not uncommon for us to stay up that late drinking anyway, just sleep Sunday until 2 or something.

I think it's about 20 quid. If I was just watching alone and not sure if I'd even be able to stay awake, I'd probably just stream it.

But the thing is, if you do stay up for it, and the f*****g streams crash at the pivotal point (which often happens as people rush to get on the stream once the main event is announced) then you'll have wanted to have ordered it. A few times now for big boxing and UFC fights we relied on the streams, and just as the main even starts we're scrambling all over different sites hoping to get lucky, which we did eventually. Searching Twitter "mayweather stream" etc I think is the best, you get away from the normal mainstream streaming sites.

This said, streaming might be fine too, it's hard to know. The thing about it is, it's a huge event but it's also a ridiculous event, I can imagine tons of people not caring enough to buy it but will want to stream it because everyone's talking about it.

yeah streams suck but im not sure im gonna bother staying awake so ill see how it goes. if im still up ill check the streams out

20 quid is f*** all though. especially split between a bunch of mates. thought it would be more

you got any inside tips from your mates for any bets?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah streams suck but im not sure im gonna bother staying awake so ill see how it goes. if im still up ill check the streams out

20 quid is f*** all though. especially split between a bunch of mates. thought it would be more

you got any inside tips from your mates for any bets?

LOL they're being ridiculous, remember these are Irish guys who are heavily invested in combat sports, they can't control themselves with bias. Everyone knows that Conor has no chance but nobody wants to admit it.

So pretty much everyone is better on McGregor KO, I just put on a bet for Floyd in the 6th Round. That's not exactly an "inside tip" it's pretty much a guess, wish me luck.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

"drinking" til 5 am

i know what you're planning Rudi

definitely worth buying PPV if you're gonna actually stay up and watch it though. i haven't decided yet. the fight is a complete farce but i'm intrigued by the spectacle anyway. might set an alarm for 4am or so

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women get fat at middle age, because that's the age when they marry the cuck beta provider. They get depression from remembering how they got fucked by chads for 20 years and then they had to settle down with this subhuman genetic trash for money. They either get fat or refuse sex or cheat with the chads or ask for a divorce and take the beta's money forever.

100% legit

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just let you know

I remeasured my dick and it's 13cm instead of 14cm (5.1 vs 5.5 inches for usacucks)

O57PXVc.gif

how is it possible to lose in every genetic coinflip

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
just let you know

I remeasured my dick and it's 13cm instead of 14cm (5.1 vs 5.5 inches for usacucks)

View attachment 62275

how is it possible to lose in every genetic coinflip
How is your voice?

Feelsgood not to be the smallest one on the forum.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your voice?

Feelsgood not to be the smallest one on the forum.

I am stuttering a lot (from early childhood) and voice isn't good at all.

Not feminine, though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am stuttering a lot (from early childhood) and voice isn't good at all.

Not feminine, though.

I would take 13cm over 14cm any day not to have a feminine voice.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

FIX! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE IRISH! REF RUINED IT BY STOPPING CONOR RUNNING IN BEHIND FLOYD!

Nah Conor was amazing though, most of those rounds were legit battling, Floyd holding nothing back, and he was somewhat tested at times. I still feel over-all it was not a whole lot more than a tough spar, realistically, in an odd way Floyd didn't mind it looking like this heroic battle against an unpredictable warrior.

In reality this is not a great end to Floyd's career, regardless of age, size, he took on an amateur and it wasn't clean.