Women Will Date A "pedophile" If He's Good Looking. (pics Included)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first fight that broke me into it was Gustafsson vs Cormier 2015, check that one out. You are similar to me in the fact I'm not well versed in boxing or MMA, however I have a lot of friends who know absolutely everything about it, so I'm drawn into it.

I haven't watched any of either Diaz' brothers fights apart from Nate and Conor, any suggestions? I use MMAversus by the way.

But I can't speak highly enough of Conor, he made himself determined to do well in a sport that I don't believe he was naturally gifted in (at least on a world-class level). And this determination is inspiring no doubt, but Floyd will choose how to destroy him.

I definitely think a normal guy with Conor's ability would get his *** kicked straight away, but a guy with Conor's mentality will push things further than I could imagine.

the best fights ive seen over the last few weeks were the mcgregor diaz ones. f*****g unreal fighting. but all the diaz fights ive watched were entertaining. cant remember any specific fights, ive watched so many. those guys are great boxers. non stop.

nicks background is pretty sad. put on meds as a kid for some add sh*t. or something. moving schools constantly because of it. fighting/bullying, teenage girlfriend suicide. no education beyond 8th grade. f*****g nuts.

seems to have a rep for being a thug, but actually seems a really nice guy in interviews. just kinda been fucked by life

pretty sure hes done with fighting. which sucks. love to watch him live. hopefully we'll see a rematch of nate and conor. real dog fight

blackg

Reaction score
I will take Mcgregor in the seventh. I know, I'm dreaming but you just never know..

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, you speak exactly like my (Muslim) cousin, full of bitterness and resentment against the whole world.

He thinks he's got it all figured out and that everyone else is a mindless sheep.

Always talking about how the world should be and how people are making it a shithole by being deceitful and ignorant.

If only he could establish his little utopia and run it, the whole planet would turn into a paradise.

If only everyone was Muslim, the world would be perfect.

It's like you're all made in the same mold.

Scary.
Kill yourself, goyim.

Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No

Women and men both care about looks. The myth that women go more for personality is not true imo

But you can't lump in all women together. there are some women who would date a less attractive guy with a better personality just as there are some who would date an attractive guy with a bad personality. I do think it's rare to find a person ( male or female) who doesn't care about looks at all. Looks do play a big role in dating but don't act like a hole guys can get any girl
Yeah, men care about looks.
https://i.imgur.com/dXUw6Nw.jpg

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Future ISIS soldier confirmed
Shut up. At least i have my own opinions, but you're doing what you're told to do and think just like everyone else. Bunch of mindless robots, all think the same, do the same, live the same. Society is a disgrace. When Ramy Malik said "f*** society" in Mr.robot TV series, everyone shared it on the social media because it's so trueeeeeeee, but when i say it, then of course i'm a piece of crap and a terrorist who deserves to die and that shows how hypocrite this shitty society is.

Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay Holden Caufield,

You want a red pill?

Here you go

You did not invent the wheel here kiddo.

Nothing is original or prophetic in what you are saying.

It's just called being a 17 year old, resentful misfit.
It's not about women and the red pill, it's about everything else. As soon as i say something that makes people uncomfortable because it resembles the hard truth, then immediately i'm attacked and insulted. People are weak and can't face their real truth and what they really are. Pathetic.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up c***. At least i have my own opinions, but you're doing what you're told to do and think just like everyone else. Bunch of mindless robots, all think the same, do the same, live the same. Society is a disgrace. When Ramy Malik said "f*** society" in Mr.robot TV series, everyone shared it on the social media because it's so trueeeeeeee, but when i say it, then of course i'm a piece of crap and a terrorist who deserves to die and that shows how hypocrite this shitty society is.

I do agree with you that there are too many brainless c**** who think they're edgy, individualistic and speaking truth to power. In reality most are just ignorant sheep voting for more big government and authoritarianism to further undermine their freedom and well-being.

Society is sh*t and most people are braindead idiots voting for their own demise but the things you are trying to point out as negative with the world are for the most part figments of your imagination.

blackg

Reaction score
I do agree with you that there are too many brainless c**** who think they're edgy, individualistic and speaking truth to power. In reality most are just ignorant sheep voting for more big government and authoritarianism to further undermine their freedom and well-being.

Society is sh*t and most people are braindead idiots voting for their own demise but the things you are trying to point out as negative with the world are for the most part figments of your imagination.
I agree.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

People think i'm talking just about women, because women are the ULTIMATE truth, when they're not. I'm talking about everything and how anyone who thinks differently is seen as a shitty human being by society.

blackg

Reaction score
You have some ancient Greek looking chap from like the year 300 in your avatar, not about to challenge you to a history debate. I concede defeat sire.
Roberto is right, of course, about the spread of the English language being caused by the reach of the British empire.

But I also believe the reason the English language is still spoken globally is because of the pre-eminence of American pop culture.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Rudiger you watching the fight live tomorrow?

Yep looking forward to it.

I'm going to a friends, we'd normally stream it but the streams could potentially be crazy, I might get him to buy it and I don't think anyone will care about chipping in.

You gonna risk the stream or just buy it?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep looking forward to it.

I'm going to a friends, we'd normally stream it but the streams could potentially be crazy, I might get him to buy it and I don't think anyone will care about chipping in.

You gonna risk the stream or just buy it?

not sure yet. ill check out how much it costs

but ill probably just stream it if i can stay awake

such a shitty time

you just gonna do an all nighter?