Women Hate Bald Guys Part II

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...m-and-FredtheBelgian-cited-in-a-YouTube-video

Couldn't find the post. Anyway, I've posted this to show you as someone credible for telling people that they're in the denial phase. Oh and thanks for the negative rep, lol.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this blog post about Ralph Fiennes:

http://www.celebitchy.com/241264/fy...fiennes_looks_like_now_would_you_ever_hit_it/

Here's a comment:

HELL NO. I have to say I’m the female equivalent of the guy that says “no fatties or ugglies”. No baldies for me, TYVM. Not mentioning the beard because it can be shaved off… the male equivalent of leg armit, etc was or shave.

Too bad this broad doesn't realize 'fatties' can fix their problem. Bald men cannot.. and yet, all these women always say 'just fix it with hair club, or rogaine, or propecia' not knowing these ignorant shrews don't realize those options don't work.

We should start a thread where we post links to articles, forums, blogs, etc of women sh!tting on balding men like this.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Found this blog post about Ralph Fiennes:

http://www.celebitchy.com/241264/fy...fiennes_looks_like_now_would_you_ever_hit_it/

Here's a comment:

Too bad this broad doesn't realize 'fatties' can fix their problem. Bald men cannot.. and yet, all these women always say 'just fix it with hair club, or rogaine, or propecia' not knowing these ignorant shrews don't realize those options don't work.

We should start a thread where we post links to articles, forums, blogs, etc of women sh!tting on balding men like this.

to be fair the blog is not really bashing his hairloss, more so that he looks like a homeless guy because of his unkempt beard, clothes and long hair which looks terrible for a balding guy

in fact, most of the comments are quite positive
"He’ll be fine with a shave and haircut, very short haircut"
"A good shave, and short cut hair, I’d hit him oooh yesss.
He hasn’t fake hair like Travolta, or he is not wearing a wig, he is like that. I like confidence."

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on both sides of the coin , having no hair and shaved but took steroids, jab tan and dressed well - I had more than enough women at my feet . I then decided that steroid abuse was affecting my mental health so stopped the gym. Then got absolutely no female attention when my physique went. I then started hair care regime 12 months ago and now have a pretty much a full head of hair . No physique anymore though - I now get female attention :) but not half as much as a shaved head superman.
im now considering steroids again and up my dose of finasteride to combat the increase of dht . But upon reflection I ask myself why ? To be attractive ? Bedding women gets fukcing boring after a bit , so I ask myself 'what about attracting a long term partner' but I'd want her to like me for me not my hair or physique - but then I'd never attract her without these attributes. Then I ask myself do I need a pretty girl on my arm to be happy ?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably the most sympathetic comment I've ever seen in regards to baldness from someone who ISNT bald... it definitely puts a smile on my face:

[–] darkgatherer 2 points 4 years ago
As someone with full lustrous hair, I'd like to say I'm pulling for you guys to get your hair back...it really is an asset. People always like to say men are superficial because they will have sex with a women because she has a nice *** or breasts but women are just as superficial and, in my experience, will **** you just because they like the way you dress or like your hair. I can't tell you how many times I've been in bed with a woman after sex and she was just running her fingers through my hair and telling me how much she liked it. Good luck!

Source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/emtd0/for_the_first_time_scientists_in_germany_have/c19dfyd

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome interview with Olivia Munn:

[video=youtube;yMzIMJkIWdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMzIMJkIWdw[/video]

Top comment:

Oh look, the girl who once claimed to be a "huge nerd" and said what she looks for in a guy is a nerd who is into video games and computers is dating a football player...what a surprise

And she blatantly admits that 'all she was that he was really attractive'. Gee, I wonder if 'confidence' had anything to do with it...... LOL

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"nerdy" girls are utter bull****

id say maybe 2 or 3 girls i have ever met have truly been nerds

nerd implies you escape reality with obsessive interests. why the hell wud a cute girl need to escape reality when her reality is already so good?

always be suspicious of cute girls who claim to be "nerds" . . . .

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
"nerdy" girls are utter bull****

id say maybe 2 or 3 girls i have ever met have truly been nerds

nerd implies you escape reality with obsessive interests. why the hell wud a cute girl need to escape reality when her reality is already so good?

always be suspicious of cute girls who claim to be "nerds" . . . .

Wrong. You should be suspicious of ALL girls.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that you should never listen to what women say.

Once, a girl sent me three times by text that she would never sleep with me before I met her.

She said her type was a muscular Che Gevara type with long black hair, or the complete opposite of me.

I banged her within 4 hours of meeting her.

Today's women all want this or think they deserve that, but in the end, they end up sleeping with the skinny pale guy with thin hair.

Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do. That girl who says balding is a deal-breaker might have slept with a bald dude a few days before.

Never? What if it is not related to dating?

I assume that it wasn't a long time ago since you mentioned thin hair?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you mean not related to dating?

Yes the result of my hair transplant was already clearly visible.

For instance I am in a forest with a girl for some reason and I am very hungry. However when I want to eat a mushroom I just found she tells me it's poisonous. It is not related to dating or anything so can I believe her or not :p?

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
women are nothing more than c*m recepticles. who cares what they think. Don a wig and pull it off during sex.