Women Hate Bald Guys Part II

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since we have posted internet messages from women who hate bald guys. So in an effort to keep us bald guys in our place, I present to you "Women Hate Bald Guys Part II".

_________
I live in a pretty decent sized city but for some reason the single men in my area seem to be the dreaded short fat and balding men that we try to avoid.

_________
Men naturally lose their hair overtime, due to testosterone. As you are getting older, they are getting older and "balding" is normal.

Only for some men. And most can use Rogaine to prevent baldness but are too lazy to rub it on their scalp twice a day. I suppose they are too lazy to brush their teeth twice a day, too. Being toothless used to be normal as we aged, too.

_________
This just shows that it is all in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I could find a man with a wig or extensions sexually attractive. It isn't about how it looks, but how I feel about a man who would do that.

_________
Well, like it or not, bald has always been a definite dealbreaker for me. I can't be attracted to a bald guy. I like LONG hair to begin with and not even short hair. So bald is out of the question. I used to pray one of my exes would go bald so I'd stop being attracted to him, but so far none of them has. When very young a guy was living with me whose long hair was already thinning and I knew it was only a matter of time and couldn't get the image out of my head.

All I can say to those who think it's unreasonable is would you go out with a bald woman?

_________
Like the OP, I don't find bald or balding appealing at all. And all men AREN'T genetically programmed to eventually go bald as was said earlier. It just seems like today's guys are all bald.
_________

Notice how the second and third posts are opposites? One hates baldies and thinks they should do something about it. The other one thinks negatively of guys who try to do something about their baldness. We can't win if we are bald and we can't win if we try to do something about it.

Feel free to add to this list.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post links. I wouldnt mind responding to these hypergamous city girls.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, like it or not, bald has always been a definite dealbreaker for me. I can't be attracted to a bald guy. I like LONG hair to begin with and not even short hair. So bald is out of the question. I used to pray one of my exes would go bald so I'd stop being attracted to him, but so far none of them has. When very young a guy was living with me whose long hair was already thinning and I knew it was only a matter of time and couldn't get the image out of my head.

All I can say to those who think it's unreasonable is would you go out with a bald woman?

This shrew's comment can be found here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/rom...-short-fat-balding-country-2.html#post6007097

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
once i was with my current gf (of 4yrs+) at some kind of erotic festival, at a point a man (stripteaser) go up on the stage start dancing and undressing( he got a costume with a mask) the guy had a ****ing great body (no homo) the second he loses his hat, my girlfriend screams "haaaa nooo he's bald"
1279052383758.jpg

since that i confessed her im loosing my hair, she said it doesn't matter.... my ***...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What I dont understand is this mentality that we somehow deserve to be treated like sub humans because of this. Do many women hate bald men? Yes. Should they? NO ! TOLERATING THIS PREJUDICE IS GIVING THEM PERMISSION. TO. HATE. US.

Reaction score
I know a man wrote this but it's not just women who see balding as degenerate.

It is strange when a nice hot piece of 18 year old *** is dating a balding, fat, out of shape 40 year old. It is like WTF is going on. It is creepy and gross. that being said i am 35 and with a 20 year old, but i have a full head of hair, am very attractive (get hit on all the time by girls in their twenties) and so to me it is perfectly normal and okay.

So older guy + much younger girl = OK
gross, balding, out of shape guy + super hot "8", "9", or "10" girl = gross and creepy

this gross balding guy could be 25 or 45. I dont think age matters it is just we as society are shocked when we see some old dady with some young hot girl. if you saw me and my wife you wouldnt blink an eye

Reaction score
I have a handful of sisters. All but 1 has dated a bald guy. Most of them have dated more than one bald/balding guy starting from late 20s. My mom met my dad when he was balding. It's a huge hit but you guys make it seem more impossible than it is.

Women will settle down with balding men:

if they're older themselves and have flaws, balding men make them feel secure. Also women have less options in dating by then and don't want to be alone. Any man will do.

or if the man has lots of status and money

For a young guy none of these circumstances apply.

So if you're a short or skinny or pale or have traits no considered attractive to compensate for balding: watch out... You will really struggle. It's not impossible though for sure but it's always better to feel you're attractive, it helps with confidence, it helps with your self esteem.

- - - Updated - - -

Let us not forget working class men and women don't think but vote the way their parents voted. Middle Class men simply without intelligence vote Tory. The mix was changed by Tony Blair who appealed to the Middle Class female vote and took the country by storm. Now the Middle Class female vote dominates politics at this time as both Labour and Tories target appealing policies and male leaders, youthful and full head of hair.

It's posts like this that hurt the most, when people's true feeling about baldness are exposed in a casual manner.
Balding is degenerate and unappealing, there's no other conclusion.

Reactions: Raz

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Women love confident balding guys that can deal with balding.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don't hate bald guys. Just look at guys like Vin Deisel, and Jason Statham.

Really? What made them stop liking Billy Zane? John Travolta? Michael Deluise?

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
For one, they have gotten older and aged. Also look at Patrick Stewart as a notable example, girls love him.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
For one, they have gotten older and aged. Also look at Patrick Stewart as a notable example, girls love him.

Why are you dimissing those celebs? Do you know how many more celebrities careers went to sh!t because of baldness? Jude Law comes to mind... I could name you more... but people would rather deny reality just to keep bald men down.

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
In my opinion, Jude Law's balding didn't suit him very well. As long as you have masculine facial features, a good build, and a good height, balding shouldn't be that much of a dealbreaker.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, Jude Law's balding didn't suit him very well. As long as you have masculine facial features, a good build, and a good height, balding shouldn't be that much of a dealbreaker.

Yeah, so like, as long as you win the genetic lottery, baldness isn't an issue. WTF?

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
Those are just some examples I use. I for one am 6'3, 205 lbs. and have pretty good facial features so I' m just using those as personal experience. Anyone can work out and get a great build and lower their bodyfat in their face. Why don't you start dressing better, show more confidence, and lower your standards a bit?