Women don't even like men.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can relate to that!! Being with a woman with whom i have a casual interest is no problem, I get along just fine, with woment I really like its a whole different thing. 2 women my whole life, who I have had a 'crush' on for want of a better word was absolutely useless with both of them.

Both are now married, I subsequently found out they both liked me for a long time. Tonight their husbands are tucked up in bed with them, I am browsing hair loss forums as if it somehow helps me while I wait for the meds to kick in and the clock to tick down til hair transplant time.

The only consulation I have is that those guys tucked up with them tonight probably have to hold their breath and pretend they dont hear whilst those girls warm up the dutch oven in their sleep.

How did it come to this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
TBF though, there have been girls that I've been crazy about over the years and most of them turned from beauties into Heffers once they passed 30. Good job I never got the chance to do anything stupid like marrying them.
I'm pretty glad to be a single guy with no kids.

And as for the original question 'women dont even like men'?

Ask any handsome NW1 who's got 3 women on the go at the same time, I think they'll disagree. :whistle:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
TBF though, there have been girls that I've been crazy about over the years and most of them turned from beauties into Heffers once they passed 30. Good job I never got the chance to do anything stupid like marrying them.
I'm pretty glad to be a single guy with no kids.

And as for the original question 'women dont even like men'?

Ask any handsome NW1 who's got 3 women on the go at the same time, I think they'll disagree. :whistle:

Yes I agree. I am so glad that I never had kids with the 2 women that I was with for the simple fact that I never wanted to have kids with more than 1 women. I have friends who have got kids with their ex's and their ex's give them such a hard time i.e. they can only see the kids when it suits the ex which is really harsh as its his kids as well. At least I don't have that problem and i can easily walk away from ex's without the emmotional blackmail that they are giving to my mates right now.

I also agree that some pretty women can really let themselves go after 30. My last girlfriend was very chubby and not much to look at and (this might sound big headed) I would say that I am alot better looking than her. I weigh 11 stone whilst she weighed 19 stone and she was a dress size 24 and wore big black glasses. She is the same age as me at 30 and when I met her 3 years ago at 27 she looked the same as she does now! However Ive seen pictures of her aged 21 and she is an absolute stunner (no joke) so how could she let herself go like that in 6 years???

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Also I have realised that she didn't do my self-esteem any good for the simple fact that she was a fatty that didn't wanna have sex with me! That can't be good for my confidence?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha I had no idea i was using urban vernacular! I like this definition the best.

Dutch Oven:
The act of passing flatulence while tightly bundled under covers or in a sleeping bag with another individual, thus creating a warm, pungent pocket of gas that is incredibly unpleasant to be party to.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the conversation Robin Williams has with Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting. He basically says his ex, who had died some years ago, used to fart in her sleep and even wake herself up.

I'm not saying I don't dislike the smell of farts but farting in bed is natural, it just happens.

If you think about it, most of the sex acts are also a bit disgusting. Eg, exchange of bodily fluids, touching areas that aren't the most hygienic part of the body, etc. But we still love it.

[youtube:1kzra787]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8mn3nLPSMY[/youtube:1kzra787]

CCS

Reaction score
Women like 10% of men, and men like 33% of women. The difference is 90% of men don't want to use women for money, but 90% of women will gladly use men for money.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Women like 10% of men, and men like 33% of women. The difference is 90% of men don't want to use women for money, but 90% of women will gladly use men for money.

Women like 0% CCS

HughJass

Reaction score
jesus christ-

Sexist remarks and wolf-whistles could become criminal offences

Salacious whistles and sexist comments may fall foul of new laws against sexual harassment to which Britain is signing up, the prime minister will announce on Thursday.

The pledge to criminalise "verbal, non-verbal or physical" sexual harassment is one of the commitments in the Council of Europe's convention on violence against women, which David Cameron will commit to signing at a special event to mark International Women's Day.

Julia Gray, founder of the London branch of US movement Hollaback, dedicated to getting rid of street harassment, said: "The way we see it is if you want to tackle it you tackle all of it – you say no to all forms of unwanted sexual harassment; that includes wolf-whistling, comments, everything."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/ ... al-offence

jesus.

christ.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its only offensive when an ugly guy does it.