Women don't do much if anything at all

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have premature aging

wrinkles and fine lines?

gingers age fast
No actually.

The beard obviously makes one look older, but facially skin pretty solid.

I wish I was like you.

Deepak don't crack.....................

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
No actually.

The beard obviously makes one look older, but facially skin pretty solid.

I wish I was like you.

Deepak don't crack.....................
I think that beard makes one look younger. The beard does make the face look older but beards are associated with youngsters nowadays, while clean shaven is associated with old timers. So you might be perceived as younger with beard.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that beard makes one look younger. The beard does make the face look older but beards are associated with youngsters nowadays, while clean shaven is associated with old timers. So you might be perceived as younger with beard.
That depends. If you are younger not at all. But if you are older then the beard can make you look younger than your age.

The problem is when I see white people my age, who already have a face that looks old and start to grow a beard. They are in their early 20s but look like their mid thirties

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
white people generally age fast. It's almost like watching one of those weird science fiction movies seeing how fast they age.
That depends. If you are younger not at all. But if you are older then the beard can make you look younger than your age.

The problem is when I see white people my age, who already have a face that looks old and start to grow a beard. They are in their early 20s but look like their mid thirties
What's your beef with white people bro? Who hurt you?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Beard is making you look younger if your skin is not intact. Lower face wrinkles often result in someone looking older, which is why I sport clean shaven while I can

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beard is making you look younger if your skin is not intact. Lower face wrinkles often result in someone looking older, which is why I sport clean shaven while I can
Ahh yeaah that's true. with normal jawline and perhaps lower body fat you should look ok. Just remember a lot of sunscreen when you go out in the sun tho haha

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your beef with white people bro? Who hurt you?
Haha what you mean? They have less collagen in their skin meaning they have thinner skin. Scandinavians male in general look their best between 18 and 24 after 25 it’s all over. Scandinavians look a whole 10 years older by the time they hit their 30s but off course there are exceptions.

But remember that guys from Scandinavia generally look better than any other country in Europe. Feel sorry for people from example england. Most people look like wayne rooney when they grow up and look pretty bad from a young age.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh yeaah that's true. with normal jawline and perhaps lower body fat you should look ok. Just remember a lot of sunscreen when you go out in the sun tho haha
Yeah when I lost fat I look better for sure, idk about sunscreen, maybe if I am somewhere hot haha

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

It goes something like this. A guy who already looks young, will look more or less the same age with or without the groomed beard yet the beard will enhance his looks even if was already looking good clean shaven. If he looked bad before, a beard can make a guy easily look average in most cases. A guy with an aged face will definitely look sharper and younger with a beard I agree. Also in agreement regarding old timers and clean shaven, people have to move with the times or look outdated just by that. A youngish clean shaven guy who ticks all the other boxes (skin, hairstyle, body, tattoos) won't look an old timer though.

26:31, classic old school approach, the hairstyle, dye and clean shaven as an older guy, rarely seen now and looks very outdated.

Any new guy wanting advice on looking the part I would say message @justinbieberscombover or @swingline747 provided impartial up to date help on aesthetics. Too many others post/advise for themselves rather than genuinely help the person or are just deluded. There were some other good members but can't remember them or of course the helpful new guys I won't be familiar with really. A female member on here helped me a lot back in the day, everything she said correlated with what people told me in real life, some people just have the heart and eye for things - won't name as maybe prefers the privacy.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha what you mean? They have less collagen in their skin meaning they have thinner skin. Scandinavians male in general look their best between 18 and 24 after 25 it’s all over. Scandinavians look a whole 10 years older by the time they hit their 30s but off course there are exceptions.

But remember that guys from Scandinavia generally look better than any other country in Europe. Feel sorry for people from example england. Most people look like wayne rooney when they grow up and look pretty bad from a young age.
I get more wet ones now than when I was in my 20's.