Women don't do much if anything at all

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@doubleindemnity thought like you, he thought it was all about hair , now he’s found out the reality , there’s more to it than hair
He's probably just not good looking enough. Yeah there's more than looks, but tbh attracting women via personality is such a waste of time. Women are a mystery, treat them like sh*t and they get mad and offended, treat them nicely and they get bored. It just feels like mental gymnastics dealing with women and it's not worth the effort at all

The best kind of attraction is looks because you can sit on your *** and basically do nothing and get away with it. Whether you treat them like sh*t or nicely or whatever it won't make a single difference if you're a Chad

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do it to wind people up
Spending many hours of your free time -sometimes even during ongoing dates- to wind up some strangers on a baldie forum. Sounds a little autistic to me, amigo.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's probably just not good looking enough. Yeah there's more than looks, but tbh attracting women via personality is such a waste of time. Women are a mystery, treat them like sh*t and they get mad and offended, treat them nicely and they get bored. It just feels like mental gymnastics dealing with women and it's not worth the effort at all

The best kind of attraction is looks because you can sit on your *** and basically do nothing and get away with it. Whether you treat them like sh*t or nicely or whatever it won't make a single difference if you're a Chad

He must be a nice guy, women absolutely cringe and stay away from a nice guy.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

everyone gets rejected!
it’s part and parcel of dating , I’ve had my fair share

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
D

Dont forget you have to show your nice gym body to have success too and women only like macho men with tattoos and even beards. No Justin bieber beta looking fags.
It's a huge myth that a gym body is attractive. Body shape isn't very important beyond height.

I don't think that there is more than looks but that looks includes lots of intangibles such as height, ethnic makeup and general body shape. I've got amazing hair now but I'm weak in all of those other departments. It's looks, not presentation, as some people say. I have very polished photos, much more so than @Oknow . He uses self-taken photos and even gym ones which are usually a no-no but he gets better results than the most of us on here. The role of the photos is to present the person's looks and that's all. There doesn't seem to be much of a solution to this. Even the height lifts that I bought don't make you as tall as they advertise because height depends on how tall you are through the middle of your foot while the thing is measured to the back of the shoe lift. THere's a YouTube video where somebody measured the actual height increase. In practice, you can't get more than 2 inches from these things. I've put my updated height on a few of the dating systems so if I get a date I'll have to wear the boosts. Well, why bother? I have great games, books, movies and TV shows to enjoy. That's my thought process nowadays.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a huge myth that a gym body is attractive. Body shape isn't very important beyond height.

I don't think that there is more than looks but that looks includes lots of intangibles such as height, ethnic makeup and general body shape. I've got amazing hair now but I'm weak in all of those other departments. It's looks, not presentation, as some people say. I have very polished photos, much more so than @Oknow . He uses self-taken photos and even gym ones which are usually a no-no but he gets better results than the most of us on here. The role of the photos is to present the person's looks and that's all. There doesn't seem to be much of a solution to this. Even the height lifts that I bought don't make you as tall as they advertise because height depends on how tall you are through the middle of your foot while the thing is measured to the back of the shoe lift. THere's a YouTube video where somebody measured the actual height increase. In practice, you can't get more than 2 inches from these things. I've put my updated height on a few of the dating systems so if I get a date I'll have to wear the boosts. Well, why bother? I have great games, books, movies and TV shows to enjoy. That's my thought process nowadays.
You are right, height is more important than body.

Don't be either too fat or too skinny, that's it.

Having a toned body makes no difference in obtaining a relationship.

Causal on the other hand.................

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, height is more important than body.

Don't be either too fat or too skinny, that's it.

Having a toned body makes no difference in obtaining a relationship.

Causal on the other hand.................
Whats most important to a woman is your paycheck. They dont choose a guy that works in McDonalds over a guy that works in a bank on tinder man. They always choose the richest most educated man. I dont even got a job or education or a driving license so tinder is useless to me.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
N
Whats most important to a woman is your paycheck. They dont choose a guy that works in McDonalds over a guy that works in a bank on tinder man. They always choose the richest most educated man. I dont even got a job or education or a driving license so tinder is useless to me.
True blue.

I'm still the crack-heads favourite though.

Always have been, always will be.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Also nonsense. Your paycheck is as irrelevant as the region of the country that your accent comes from. I learned this the hard way. My pay has changed over the years but not my attractiveness. In an approach context, the decision of whether somebody is attractive or not is made before information about the paycheck or career can be revealed.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also nonsense. Your paycheck is as irrelevant as the region of the country that your accent comes from. I learned this the hard way. My pay has changed over the years but not my attractiveness. In an approach context, the decision of whether somebody is attractive or not is made before information about the paycheck or career can be revealed.
Face separates the human race.

Tis the most important.

Stems from when women propulse a fully formed sperm drop from their Venus fly trap.

The babies head and thus face is the first thing they see...........

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye approach is different than tinder. Easier to get girls IRL than tinder.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Approach seems tougher or equally tough. I heard of a guy the other day who has done over 5000 street approaches and has had I think fewer than 5 dates. I'm glad that I quit approaching and focused instead on more enjoyable stuff.
I dont need to approach, women come to me. Thats how it has always been.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you just walk around on the streets and wait to be approached? What is your norwood level? I didn't know that stuff like this even happened.
Im too beta to approach anyway got zero confidence even with a full head of hair. Never even approached a woman in my life and im 34. But have had a dozen of women making the first move. But I do have autism.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im too beta to approach anyway got zero confidence even with a full head of hair. Never even approached a woman in my life and im 34. But have had a dozen of women making the first move. But I do have autism.
Snap bro! I (supposedly) have Autism don't you (o) Know!

They do like to label don't they..............

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you just walk around on the streets and wait to be approached? What is your norwood level? I didn't know that stuff like this even happened.

He's bullshitting.

Approach seems tougher or equally tough. I heard of a guy the other day who has done over 5000 street approaches and has had I think fewer than 5 dates. I'm glad that I quit approaching and focused instead on more enjoyable stuff.

Those 5000 approaches aren't a waste, he must have learned social dynamics, built confidence and how to behave around women. Getting laid isn't the only parameter of success.

Also the number seems exaggerated. Real life isn't tinder lol unless he counts saying "hello" to random walking girls as an approach