Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was 22 when a dermatologist told me I was thinning but I thought it might be a long time. When I was 24 however it started looking terrible and I had to do something.

Im pretty much at the same level I was 2 years ago though my temples have lost a little ground. I haven't really had negative effects from the big 3.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

Op is right, girls are very superficial and the fact that I'm being ighnored reguraly proves it

What do you expect? You're bbsa a.k.a. the "pussy intimidator" as you refer to yourself on puahate....

Girls can easily smell your creepy, obnoxious puahate attitude a mile off and naturally enough it freaks them out as it would any normal human being.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I've seen your picture you're a nw2.5 at worst nothing to write home about... Can't blame girls for ignoring you when you have such a creepy, desperate attitude and lack the most basic social skills, it's very little or nothing to do with your hair at this stage.

No human being, male or female, enjoys having awkward, inept and creepy social interaction with odd people like yourself. It's uncomfortable and unnerving and it's only natural and within our human instincts that we avoid talking to those people who come across as weird and socially inept in the way they interact, regardless of what they look like.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]So until you develop a better personality and some half decent social skills expect to get ignored some more.

Also, who knows maybe giving the old puahate forum a rest once in a while might help!:gay2:[/FONT]

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
you're an Israeli soldier (aka Palestinian child murderer) right? isn't that enough to attract the girls? - it's all about the shaved look with soldiers, and the uniform

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
QC, didn't he say he wasn't actually a solider, but a caretaker/janitor/custodian for the Israeli Army as part of his National Service? Anyways, hopefully the ban-hammer drops quickly!

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a serial killer. The guy has some serious issues.

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop using handsome HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES to further your argument, you idiot. Look around you. Women don't give a **** for "confidence". "Confidence" is their way of rationalizing the fact that they're attracted to a handsome guy to appear less shallow.

Why are a lot of insecure men unattractive? BECAUSE ugly men have been treated like doormats and **** for their entire lives by women. WHO THE **** is supposed to keep his head up confident after years of running head on into rejection from women who are holding out for mr. Perfect.

I know COUNTLESS ugly guys who are still extremely confident, outgoing, humorous. NONE of these factors come into play once a handsome guy walks into a room. It's almost as if the ugly guy is invisible. THere's no denying it. Keep deluding yourself and believing the bull**** your mom always told you.

:agree:

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Unless a man is gay, nobody here is in a position to say what is attractive. Hairloss sucks as does bad skin. A drunk driver took away half my family. I've been to hell, one I perpetuated myself in my mind. We're all going to die one day. You need to love yourself. Begin to accept what is. Only then can you truly move on. I pulled a few times from cold approach but, it happened after self acceptance, self love, and taking action. I signed up for rsd free tour, watched Alex's physicality video, and pulled same night. If after everything I went through and I can still do it, anyone can.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless a man is gay, nobody here is in a position to say what is attractive. Hairloss sucks as does bad skin. A drunk driver took away half my family. I've been to hell, one I perpetuated myself in my mind. We're all going to die one day. You need to love yourself. Begin to accept what is. Only then can you truly move on. I pulled a few times from cold approach but, it happened after self acceptance, self love, and taking action. I signed up for rsd free tour, watched Alex's physicality video, and pulled same night. If after everything I went through and I can still do it, anyone can.
smdh . . . . . . . . . if a guy says this then theres a 90%+ chance ill hate his bloody ****ing guts

i HATE guys who think everything is gay . . . . . wats funny is usually they turn out to be the gay ones lol.

the insecurity makes it so that they have to accuse everything of being gay, in a vain attempt to distract others from questioning their sexuality

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JoeBlack does have a point though, who are we to say what girls find attractive?

Guys constantly, glorify all these perfect looking nw1 pretty boys on here, but who says all girls go for that look???

Similarly young girls worship female celebrities like Beyonce and Nicki Minaj and aspire to look like them, thinking that their look is the height of female attractiveness, but I know for a fact Exodus along with many, many of other men out there, ain't digging either of those particular girls! lol

Taste is a very subjective thing, so assuming you weren't naturally f@cking ugly before hairloss and you don't get lazy and let yourself go, you will still get some girls out there who genuinely find you super hot, even if some girls find you very average, that's the way it's going to be, we will divide opinion so brace yourself for some extreme reactions, just like the girl your friend goes out with... He may find her super hot, while you on the otherhand find her average at best!

Also I agree "self love" is a very powerful thing, last time i truly had it i still looked like ****, same nw3, i was ust more scrawny at the time, i was SO MUCH MORE comfortable and confident and successful around women though, at that time I knew I looked average but I was comfortable and at peace with who I was, and happy and content with where I was headed in life careerwise..... Coincidence much?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
JoeBlack does have a point though, who are we to say what girls find attractive?

Guys constantly, glorify all these perfect looking nw1 pretty boys on here, but who says all girls go for that look???

Similarly young girls worship female celebrities like Beyonce and Nicki Minaj and aspire to look like them, thinking that their look is the height of female attractiveness, but I know for a fact Exodus along with many, many of other men out there, ain't digging either of those particular girls! lol

Taste is a very subjective thing, so assuming you weren't naturally f@cking ugly before hairloss and you don't get lazy and let yourself go, you will still get some girls out there who genuinely find you super hot, even if some girls find you very average, that's the way it's going to be, we will divide opinion so brace yourself for some extreme reactions, just like the girl your friend goes out with... He may find her super hot, while you on the otherhand find her average at best!

Also I agree "self love" is a very powerful thing, last time i truly had it i still looked like ****, same nw3, i was ust more scrawny at the time, i was SO MUCH MORE comfortable and confident and successful around women though, at that time I knew I looked average but I was comfortable and at peace with who I was, and happy and content with where I was headed in life careerwise..... Coincidence much?

THANK YOU there is others on here with a brain.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
we are not retarded

its easy to tell a guy who wud be considered attractive on AVERAGE to most girls

just like a girl can tell mila kunis is attractive on AVERAGE to most guys

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You can try and trivialize it or obscure it but we all know enough to tell the difference between attractive and not. Are there many kinds of attractive? Yes. Are there many kinds of ugly? Yes. You can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but chances are the beholder's preference is heavily informed by social standards of beauty.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Attraction comes in many forms as you said. My attempt isnt even to convert people. I was suicidal after a life time of acne, bad skin, nutritional adjustments, exercise, lifestyle changes, natural pathic doctor even, and it wasnt until accutane that i cleared up my acne. I could feel amazing, excited, have a date and then notice a bad pimple or break out before falling prey to depression. After accutane, it was hairloss due to the meds. The big 3 is said to save my hair. I call bull****.

Can it help? Sure. Realistically, i was destined for this due to stress, anxiety, and worry not to mention genetics. My cousin called me bald and apologized afterward. Even after pulling a girl, it stings, and feeing her hands running through my hair, I feared shedding. I am accepting myself. Success came after that.

In a perfect world, there is no acne or depression, starving children, and cancer. Hairloss sucks but cancer is worse. Primo, i am glad you are more accepting then others and i wish you luck in your life journey. I'll miss my hair when it goes though, i miss dad and sis more. We never know how goods we have it till its gone.

Anthony Robbins helped me see a different world. Eckhart and meditation too. Real social dynamics inspired me. It all helped but. I took action and i am enjoying the life i live now. The Rock, Dwayne Johnson went bald but his self concept never changed. He still refers to himself in third person as the great one.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
we are not retarded

its easy to tell a guy who wud be considered attractive on AVERAGE to most girls

just like a girl can tell mila kunis is attractive on AVERAGE to most guys

If you choose to view yourself as unattractive, you'll search out references, and prove to be right.

Hairloss, acne or bad skin sucks as does what happened to my dad and sis. I accept it all and view myself as attractive. I love myself. I love others. I want to share and meet new people.

I am dating a beautiful girl. I just pulled a couple times in the last 10days. It happened cause of how I am. I won't ever give up. I won't ever view myself as unattractive due to outside forces. I am shorter than average (height and in the pants). I just choose to love myself. The world seems to love me back after I made the initial first step to give love and then being open to get love.

- - - Updated - - -

well the rock is 6 foot 2 plus and excessive masculinity is part of his persona . . . .

when will people stop using excessively masculine people to try to motivate us?

IM 120 POUNDS AND 5 FOOT 6 so gtfo with that ****

I am 5'5. In terms of average size is 6" and I am way under. If I search for it, there are girls that would laugh, tease or mock me. Instead, I choose to nurture and appreciate people. Give love to get love.

The first time a girl ever touched it, she laughed in my face, and told her friends it was so small. I was really embarrassed and it made escalating with girls difficult. What I didn't know was many of them still liked me. I was too blind to see it.

Bad skin, acne since puberty, short in height, dad and sister killed in a car accident, depression, almost commit suicide a few times, teased about a small penis the first ever time it was touched. I choose to love myself, know I am more than enough, and be willing to give as well as get love. I am sorry you don't see that you are more than enough.

Jesus said that for those who have more will be given and what little those have, even that will be taken. The world won't change to you until you change toward the world.