Women are terrible about hairloss and it sucks

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Re: Re:

gascoigne said:
Average looking girls cant be shallow andpicky couse they are AVERAGE.

You dont know many women, do you?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Re:

CaptainForehead said:
gascoigne said:
Average looking girls cant be shallow andpicky couse they are AVERAGE.

You dont know many women, do you?

I know them very well.
As i am probably one of the most blunt guy you will know, i can say EVERYTHGIN about my private life.
I am 22, and so far i slept with 18 women. 11 girls, and 7 older ladies so far.
I talked and was close to dozens of them. I convinced many times that only excellent looking are very shallow and picky, and thats very logic, couse they dont one to go under their own standars.
I can say that only 4 out of 11 girls i was with were excellent!
So it is quite hard to chase them.
With average, is no big deal I explained detalied in my last topic.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
You guys realize this thread is over 6 years old? Anyways, in defense to the OP, yes, most women are absolutely terrible about men's hairloss. and if you think this only applies to young, attractive women, you couldn't be more wrong. Trust me, almost ALL women do not like bald men...young, old (yes - ebn ones in their 40's and 50's), pretty, not so pretty, skinny, fat, ugly, etc...it makes little difference. The thing is, most women who are not on the higher end of the attractiveness scale eventually come down to Earth and realize that they will have to settle for more of a "mediocre" guy, as opposed to a Brad Pitt look-a-like. This is when bald men have somewhat of a chance.

But isnt it just too unrealistic to tell that bald guy must have bingo lottery luck to date 4-6/10 looking girl???

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
gascoigne said:
dudemon said:
You guys realize this thread is over 6 years old? Anyways, in defense to the OP, yes, most women are absolutely terrible about men's hairloss. and if you think this only applies to young, attractive women, you couldn't be more wrong. Trust me, almost ALL women do not like bald men...young, old (yes - ebn ones in their 40's and 50's), pretty, not so pretty, skinny, fat, ugly, etc...it makes little difference. The thing is, most women who are not on the higher end of the attractiveness scale eventually come down to Earth and realize that they will have to settle for more of a "mediocre" guy, as opposed to a Brad Pitt look-a-like. This is when bald men have somewhat of a chance.

But isnt it just too unrealistic to tell that bald guy must have bingo lottery luck to date 4-6/10 looking girl???

Well, all I can tell you is from my experience, and I am 42 years old now. BTW, i was married for 8 years. I know for certain that being bald is a deal-breaker for the majority of women. Not all, but the vast majority. The thing is, the ones who would tolerate a bald guy are always taken and go to only the best looking/most successful bald guys.

The rest of us bald guys are left with everyone else's rejects. Not saying it isn't possible to find a decent one, but with the deck stacked against us, the odds are not real good. And it is also true what the OP said, that getting laid/having one night stands is out of the question for the majority of bald men, who just don't look good enough to play the dating game. I agree with that statement.

In fact, from my experience, most women looking for guys to get laid are not even going to consider a bald guy, as long as there are average looking or better guys to pick from who have a nice head of hair.

You write very nice. I agree with most of your points.

"that getting laid/having one night stands is out of the question for the majority of bald men" - THIS IS AN GOLDEN TRUE!

But, most men are not such supernatural confident vain bastards as i am. For me, having many one night stands is PURPOSE of youthood.
But, i am SURE that 70% of men just want to find a girl for relationship.
And that CAN be find!!! I can give you my word! She wont be a model or Sienna West, but, a normall girl with no MAJOR deformation, and well functioning.

I dont want to use those "african starving child" analogy, but in my neigborhood, i know one guy witouht a eye with girl 4/10. Its not bad couse there really are girls 1/10.
Another guy has croosed foots and his walk is very deformed, and he is with 5/10 looking girl.

Bald men can find a girl/women, and the more average her look is 4-5/10, and if she is above 25, chances are NOT BAD!!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, women are very hair centric creatures. I've heard women talk about hair for hours on end while at work. Also consider the fact that hair loss is foreign to them for the most part, so they can't relate to the emotional pain of loosing all your hair. They are detached from it (unless their father is bald) which might explain why they tend to be rude and insensitive toward bald guys. I think women view male pattern baldness as one of those detrimental traits that come with manhood. Kinda like how men view women having periods. Most think it's disgusting. A disgusting woman issue... but is nowhere on par with male pattern baldness because all women get their periods while only some men loose their hair. Now if only some women got their periods and they were gushers then people would look at them like they have a disease and avoid them. IDK, I'm high. :shock:

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Like I said in another thread, women are very hair centric creatures. I've heard women talk about hair for hours on end while at work. Also consider the fact that hair loss is foreign to them for the most part, so they can't relate to the emotional pain of loosing all your hair. They are detached from it (unless their father is bald) which might explain why they tend to be rude and insensitive toward bald guys. I think women view male pattern baldness as one of those detrimental traits that come with manhood. Kinda like how men view women having periods. Most think it's disgusting. A disgusting woman issue... but is nowhere on par with male pattern baldness because all women get their periods while only some men loose their hair. Now if only some women got their periods and they were gushers then people would look at them like they have a disease and avoid them. IDK, I'm high. :shock:

White Rhino perhaps? I heard from people from the UK that it's good. ;)

waytooyoung

Reaction score
My girlfriend is fine with it, hard to talk to her about it but she's so understanding and comforting, luckiest guy in the world, aside from losing hair at 18 :p.

T

TravisB

Hah, I'm 95% sure that he's overreacting and have balding that is not noticeable to normal people. His girlfriend would change her mind if he was thinning NW3 and up.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question is, would you want a relationship with one of those shallow women?

Think of hair like an 'auto shallow women detector', the ones who completely judge you on looks will not even waste your time to begin with but the ones with depth who try to get to know the REAL you (looks are NOT the real you btw) will be unaffected.
This is the ultimate cope.