Women are terrible about hairloss and it sucks

miker2843

Reaction score
I think this talk of balding men cant get women is just a f'ing excuse for guys that aint got game. I am balding, I shave my hair and I get *** ALL the time( it doesnt hurt being a stripper part time lol) all hair does is outlines your face, if you got a pretty face and you shave your head, you will be more macho looking and women will love it, once again I am speaking from experience. Now don't get me wrong I'd love to have my hair back, but when I am bald I know that I will still be able to pull my fair share of ***. So for those that care that women think, that is just bs, you are just hiding behind your insecurities and making excuses to save yourself the potential humiliation of rejection. I got rejected all the time with hair, now my nothing to lose attitude never fails...So do whatever you want, but the minute you stop worrying about what the women think of you cause your balding, and worrying what smooth line can come out of your mouth, is the moment, that, that shallow woman is going to be looking for a hair transplant doctor for her future son, because his daddy is bald :lol:

Axon

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. I just say hi, ask if they want a drink. 90% of the time there's a number in it for me.

sparse

Reaction score
Don,t listen to those a**h** b****s. Women who talk that way are very shallow as you all say. I,d love to have my full head of hair back but what are you gonna do.Nature sucks sh*t.

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
I for one f*****g hate my hair with a passion... i think it looks crap in alot of conditions... sun, bright light, wind... etc. My confidence is generally low(ish), or more so im ALWAYS thinking about how my hair looks when i go out. However... after having a girlfriend for over 1.5 years up until march this year... i have had more than alot of success on the women front since. Perhaps some of you guys are blaming the hair when its you conversational skills, or your sense of humour that is doing alot more damage to your picking up results. I have quite an easy going and funny personality and i think that is what the girls keep coming back for... not my hair...

In the last 3 months ive slept with 5 different girs and a bit of this and that with another 3... i just f*****g WISH i could get over my thoughts of me being unattractive because of my hair... maybe we could all do that... we'll be better off...

I am sick of girls however... im yet to meet one that is actually a genuinely down to earth, attractive funny piece of work... good luck to us all...

IceZ

Reaction score
First off, I think this whole story is BS. If you were able to over hear girls talking about a co-worker's hair, then they were talking too loud. I see it this way: In 2005, the dating scene has changed a ton for the 15-23 age range. I am 27 and when I was 17-18 it was just starting to get bad. 10 years later it's worst then ever. Even if you are a male model, with a six pack and a full head of beautiful hair chances are you will still get shot down when you approach a babe. Why?? Because, these young girls are growing up way too fast. By the age of 11, they think their sh*t don't stink and that they are on top of the world. They thrive on rejecting men, bald, nice hair, good looking or ugly, it don't matter. Once you hit the 25+ range, I felt it started to change. Women find out what they want. If they want to be with a rich guy, then they will be with one. If they go out and feel they have to get laid that night, then they will. It's all about the conversation. If you guys really want to piss off a hot girl, then walk by her and pretend she does not even exist. They want to feel like they are Miss Universe and everyone wants them. You walk by a gorgeous girl and don't even take a look, she will feel like there is something wrong with her and feel insulted. (Harder said then done though, love those titties)

G

IceZ said:
First off, I think this whole story is BS. If you were able to over hear girls talking about a co-worker's hair, then they were talking too loud. I see it this way: In 2005, the dating scene has changed a ton for the 15-23 age range. I am 27 and when I was 17-18 it was just starting to get bad. 10 years later it's worst then ever. Even if you are a male model, with a six pack and a full head of beautiful hair chances are you will still get shot down when you approach a babe. Why?? Because, these young girls are growing up way too fast. By the age of 11, they think their sh*t don't stink and that they are on top of the world. They thrive on rejecting men, bald, nice hair, good looking or ugly, it don't matter. Once you hit the 25+ range, I felt it started to change. Women find out what they want. If they want to be with a rich guy, then they will be with one. If they go out and feel they have to get laid that night, then they will. It's all about the conversation. If you guys really want to piss off a hot girl, then walk by her and pretend she does not even exist. They want to feel like they are Miss Universe and everyone wants them. You walk by a gorgeous girl and don't even take a look, she will feel like there is something wrong with her and feel insulted. (Harder said then done though, love those titties)

Lol :)

You gotta think tho, in some way by visiting these sites, by attempting to treat our male pattern baldness we are encouraging their viewpoint

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Of all the posts I’ve read I’ve found this to be the most intriguing. The fact of the matter is chicks can sense confidence and hair brings a ton of self-confidence. When I walk into a bar and the hair is looking good girls can tell that I’m not interested in them and am only looking for the best looking girl in the bar. Therefore they want to talk. If my hair is not working, I have no confidence and the girls can sense it. They know I’m just looking for a fat girl and no one wants to talk to me. I don’t blame girls for wanting guys with hair, I want a skinny girl with a nice bum. Same thing. Let’s not be fags and say “those girls suckâ€. The girls that suck are the girls we want to bang, the girls we might spend the next morning with cuz they are cute and probably cool and yes, want a dude with hair.

What’s better then taking a girl home Saturday night, boozing and fooling around all night, kick her out that morning, watch football all day Sunday knowing she is coming back over Sunday night. Makes the beers with the boys that Sunday taste that much better. This type of thing is a lot easier with hair. God dammit!

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
mr_sparkle said:
Kelly Brook was voted sexiest woman in the World by UK FHM readers. And her boyfriend is bald. Forget his name...Billy someone - he was in Titanic and briefly in Zoolander. So a bald bloke has the sexyest woman in the World.

Although that contradicts my view that yes women are shallow. but I think they get less bothered by baldness as you get older. And don't think it's like receding hairlines or thin on top that they dislike - just horseshoes. But blokes can be just as shallow..so many magazines and people take the piss out of bald men assuming it is ugly. I can't remember the number of times I see a Vin Diesel article without a quick stab at his baldness...

It's Billy Zane. Also, before she started going out with him she was with Jason Statham who is also bald/going bald.

http://www.virgin.net/lifestyle/loverom ... 3_main.jpg

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
hopeandpray said:
Let’s not be fags and say “those girls suckâ€￾. The girls that suck are the girls we want to bang, the girls we might spend the next morning with cuz they are cute and probably cool and yes, want a dude with hair.

Thats where you're wrong. Yes those girls are the ones many want to bang but they ain't the ones you want to wake up with in the morning and fool around with during the day.

The stuck up mega hot women might be great for initial sex but they make crap girlfriends. Its the down to earth cuties you need to be looking for...

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
ugh...not another "I bang chicks all the time!" thread. When will people realize that its different for every person and nobody knows anyhtign about the situation of certain posters. I get laid all the time bla bla bla....thats great, if youre like a NW2 at 30. If you are however a Norwood 3,4 and 22, as some people on here might be, i dont care what anyone says...all the game in the world isnt going to help you, and it would be extremely hard having confidence in that case. I agree 100% that confidence and a good personality go a long way, but in the future...there is no need to rub it in peoples' faces about how youre better than them. It doesn;t help anyone, so why bother?

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
WithTheLidOff said:
ugh...not another "I bang chicks all the time!" thread. When will people realize that its different for every person and nobody knows anyhtign about the situation of certain posters. I get laid all the time bla bla bla....thats great, if youre like a NW2 at 30. If you are however a Norwood 3,4 and 22, as some people on here might be, i dont care what anyone says...all the game in the world isnt going to help you, and it would be extremely hard having confidence in that case. I agree 100% that confidence and a good personality go a long way, but in the future...there is no need to rub it in peoples' faces about how youre better than them. It doesn;t help anyone, so why bother?

yeah, agreed. a little perspective from those people would be good. im 18 and my hair is RIDICULOUSLY thin and curly too! you can see the horseshoe!! LOL, but the dutasteride has KILLED my sex drive, so now i hardly think about girls. its kinda works out, lol!

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Why not another I bang chicks all the time. Let's here what works and what doesn't. Should this be a "my life sucks, I hate going to bars" or a, I banged a chick last night after I told her I was a wallstreet trader and she beleived me so you might want to try that. I'm just making that up but getting chicks is so important so let's help each other out here. Maybe a little advise like that sometimes grabbing a big girl will hold you over until week 57 when rogaine kicks in. If you think I posted just to be another "I bang chicks" you are f'ing out of your mind. I like hearing what works and what does not and why things happen when we are out.

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Actually I'm thinking you might not have been speaking to me. I totally feel for young dudes losing there hair and even if they have game it's still tougher. I'm kind of a young dude 28, and have been on the big 3 for 2 years with pretty good results. My advise and don't miss a day on the big 3, keep hitting the gym, I don't, but it's gotta help.

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:27 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I'm thinking you might not have been speaking to me. I totally feel for young dudes losing there hair and even if they have game it's still tougher. I'm kind of a young dude 28, and have been on the big 3 for 2 years with pretty good results. My advise and don't miss a day on the big 3, keep hitting the gym, I don't, but it's gotta help.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasnt talking to anyone in particular, just in regards to a certain tone i've been sensing in a few posts. dont get me wrong! I think advice is great and I've gotten tons of it from this site, so much so that its made a difference in my life. I also love seeing bald dudes wth hot girls and hearing about it. However, there is a massive difference bewteen advice and tooting your own horn. Some people simply may not know that theyre being offensive. A hairloss talk website is the last place on earth that you need to impress someone. So why would anyone feel the need to make themselves feel a little better because theyre tellign some 20 year old who's going bald (not NW1.5 bald...but BALD) that they cant get any women because not only are they bald but because they have no personality either?? These people deal with enough assholes in their lives while going through somethign very difficult. THis forum should be a safe ground and should not be a place where they are subjected to further insults. Some people have posted thoughts of suicide on here ffs!! I agree that confidence is the only way to go, because given the choice, its better to at least be pleasant. But each case is unique within itself and should be treated as such.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Gees! I'd say that it all boils down to ladies with a shallow way of looking at life. I wouldn't diss the gender really as that really wouldn't be fair. Face it guys, there's a bunch of jackasses among us but does that discredit our gender? Of course not. So give the feminine gender a break and take as a shallow comment from some gals that are shallow thinkers :-x

Axon

Reaction score
I'd like to say that every single one of you, save Thinning, is absolutely insane.

miker2843

Reaction score
i like lamp....what i meant to say was i was not tooting my own horn....itrust me, i think the best sight in the wolrd is a fellow bald man with a 7+ in his arm....now trust me that happens a lot!! It shows that the man has more than hair to offer...I was just saying it in that manner to get a rise out of people, to show people hey if this loud mouth punk running his mouth" Titties this, *** that" can get fine women than why can't I. Because ya'll now think you have more to offer than some 20 yr old college student, still living with the rents...So I was just saying for you all to go out and live your life...cause just think all you are doing is slowing the process, what happens when you are fully bald, will you have the courage to talk to girls then???? Just do it!!! I am and hopefully other like me are too.....maybe in a couple weeks we can start a forum we will name it "b****s"...It is dediccated to fellow baldies sharing their stories about sexual encounters with shallow girls( you name it can have a subititle for all these girls that sh*t behind our backs...i was thinking "They stab us in the back, We get them from the back".....just an idea lol

G

i think you shouldnt listen so much to what girls say. see, i would like to have a blond girl, but if i would meet a nice black haired girl i would take that one , too. i think these women would take a bald guy aswell if they would like him in other ways. maybe not all women, but the most.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

TourdeForce24 said:
I think the point is that most younger, attractive women are increasingly becoming more shallow in today's society. The pickings for just getting laid (virtually impossible with little hair), having a nice relationship, or even marriage are drastically reduced thanks to this cultural phenomenon. I'm not sure balding guys in the 1940's/1950's faced the same situation that we currently are. After the women's movement in the 1960's, women realized that they can become empowered too. Ever since that movement women have been trying to find ways to gain power in society over men. At first this translated into more women in the workplace, but this also gradually led to women feeling more sexual freedom. Having their own source of income, women felt that it was ok to choose men based solely on their looks. Whereas before women felt a deeply moral bases guidance concerning sexuality, they are often now more premiscuous then men. They have learned to manipulate men with their sexuality. They now feel as though their sexuality is yet another card in their pile to use as power over men. The problem is that women got smarter. They do not have the logical reasoning or superior intellect that men possess, so they use their sexuality to even the score. What we have now is a society that caters to this. Everywhere you look are examples of the media glorifying the female form and sexuality is the prime marketing device of society. This has resulted in a superficial and increasingly less intelligent world. Television practically brainwashes us; it sets limits for us and places us in neatly ordered categories. Turn off the TV for a few weeks or months and you will see that you are capable of quite more than you ever possibly imagined. TV is shaping our views on society, and society is revolving around these skewed perceptions. The altered reality of television is becoming the reality.

ONE OF THE BEST POSTS ON FORUM!
BUT , only extra looking ladies are shallow and picky!
Average looking girls cant be shallow andpicky couse they are AVERAGE.
Normal built, with ok height, ok face guy, bald guy - is AVERAGE.
So where is the problem? Only problem is vanity!