Women are terrible about hairloss and it sucks

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
I overheard some female co-workers today talking about looks for both men and women as they seem to do every day and I heard one say that "bald guys and people in general without a hairline look retarded". There is also a guy at the other side of our office who the women all agree have a handsome face with a good jawline but they agreed that they would likely never date him because as one put it "why settle for a bald guy when there are so many guys out there with nice heads of hair. I hate to be cruel but it's true. I would never marry someone bald because I wouldn't want my kids to be ridiculed and go bald and have a hard time in life". I felt like hopping up and slapping the b*tch silly After hearing comments like this is it a wonder why so many guys are obsessed with keeping their hair? It affects you possibly having a family in the future, it affects how much respect you receive and it drastically can affect everything because unfortunately women are the pickers in the dating game so we have to cater to their little shallow needs which are now way more shallow than ever Have any of you ever heard women make comments like this in the workplace?

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Question is, would you want a relationship with one of those shallow women?

Think of hair like an 'auto shallow women detector', the ones who completely judge you on looks will not even waste your time to begin with but the ones with depth who try to get to know the REAL you (looks are NOT the real you btw) will be unaffected.

G

You have to remember there are a lot of women who think bald guys are sexy. (Completely bald, not guys with "horseshoe hair").

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

well if I think of women like that as a "shallow woman detecter" then about 90% of women that I am attracted to would be eliminated. Most are very shallow about the issue.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
well if I think of women like that as a "shallow woman detecter" then about 90% of women that I am attracted to would be eliminated. Most are very shallow about the issue.

Even if thats the case it still leaves millions and millions of women who would want to have a relationship with you.

Besides even if you had the 'perfect' hair some shallow women crave, what happens if you get it on with one and then start losing hair?

Anyway, I bet these women at work are early 20yr olds, because when they start to age a little, see tits sagging, asses getting flabby and wrinkles appearing you'll be suprised at how much their attitude will change.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:

But doesn't your attraction instantly fade when you get to know them?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the point is that most younger, attractive women are increasingly becoming more shallow in today's society. The pickings for just getting laid (virtually impossible with little hair), having a nice relationship, or even marriage are drastically reduced thanks to this cultural phenomenon. I'm not sure balding guys in the 1940's/1950's faced the same situation that we currently are. After the women's movement in the 1960's, women realized that they can become empowered too. Ever since that movement women have been trying to find ways to gain power in society over men. At first this translated into more women in the workplace, but this also gradually led to women feeling more sexual freedom. Having their own source of income, women felt that it was ok to choose men based solely on their looks. Whereas before women felt a deeply moral bases guidance concerning sexuality, they are often now more premiscuous then men. They have learned to manipulate men with their sexuality. They now feel as though their sexuality is yet another card in their pile to use as power over men. The problem is that women got smarter. They do not have the logical reasoning or superior intellect that men possess, so they use their sexuality to even the score. What we have now is a society that caters to this. Everywhere you look are examples of the media glorifying the female form and sexuality is the prime marketing device of society. This has resulted in a superficial and increasingly less intelligent world. Television practically brainwashes us; it sets limits for us and places us in neatly ordered categories. Turn off the TV for a few weeks or months and you will see that you are capable of quite more than you ever possibly imagined. TV is shaping our views on society, and society is revolving around these skewed perceptions. The altered reality of television is becoming the reality.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
some very interesting points made in this thread. However, remember that ONE womans opnions do not represent the entire gender. And lets be totally fair here, guys are JUST as shallow, if not moreso than girls. Everyoen here knows that goodlooking guy with a perfect head of hair that always has a girl around him even though he's a compete a**h**. That right there, is the equivalent of those girls in the office. You can either aspire to be in that club and be satisfied with nothing else or do EVERYTHING you can with the hand that youre currently dealt. The dumbest thing I ever did in my life was waste 2 entire years worrying about what people thought of me because of my hairloss. Pretty much every minute. When I'm 50, I wonder how much i'd pay to have those days back. The choice is yours. Categorize these comments, but don;t let them ruin your life.

Axon

Reaction score
I'm clearly balding and I get pussy all the time. I'm a single guy with a good build and a pair of skilled hips. :)

Trust me fellas - deliver the goods in the sack, and the word gets around.

Also, improve other areas of yourself. Get your teeth whitened and cleaned. Get microdermabrasion for acne scars or a poor complextion. Get your back waxed/removed. Et cetera.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Kelly Brook was voted sexiest woman in the World by UK FHM readers. And her boyfriend is bald. Forget his name...Billy someone - he was in Titanic and briefly in Zoolander. So a bald bloke has the sexyest woman in the World.

Although that contradicts my view that yes women are shallow. but I think they get less bothered by baldness as you get older. And don't think it's like receding hairlines or thin on top that they dislike - just horseshoes. But blokes can be just as shallow..so many magazines and people take the piss out of bald men assuming it is ugly. I can't remember the number of times I see a Vin Diesel article without a quick stab at his baldness...

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
WithTheLidOff said:
some very interesting points made in this thread. However, remember that ONE womans opnions do not represent the entire gender. And lets be totally fair here, guys are JUST as shallow, if not moreso than girls. Everyoen here knows that goodlooking guy with a perfect head of hair that always has a girl around him even though he's a compete a**h**. That right there, is the equivalent of those girls in the office. You can either aspire to be in that club and be satisfied with nothing else or do EVERYTHING you can with the hand that youre currently dealt. The dumbest thing I ever did in my life was waste 2 entire years worrying about what people thought of me because of my hairloss. Pretty much every minute. When I'm 50, I wonder how much i'd pay to have those days back. The choice is yours. Categorize these comments, but don;t let them ruin your life.

Your example about the a**h** with perfect hair and a b**ch in his arm says his woman is more shallow than him. Why the hell would anyone looking for a real relationship hang around with the a**h**? Because women want good-looking bad boys. So really, the guy is just doing what he knows he can get away with because the women he bones are too stupid to see past the fact that he's a dangerous pretty-boy.

That's not to say the guy is justified; just pointing out the shallowness of women in this given situation. If women want to stop being treated like crap by certain men, then they need to stop hanging around said men.

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
well, in womens defense, if they dont have kids with a bald(ing) guy, their kids will be less likey to go bald (assuming maternal DNA plays some role in male pattern baldness), then if their grandkids dont have children with bald(ing) guys, then the risk of furture generations of men going bald decrease with each succession. therefore, a few hundred years down the line, very VERY few men will go bald due to AA. deep down we all know this.

isnt this a good thing? why do despise ladies who are only trying to invest in the general health of their kids?

its hurts, but be men and accept it. life goes onnnn and onnn!!

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
SixSeconds, sorry but women don't think that far ahead.

And as far as being men and accepting it, well seeing as how women hold men responsible for being shallow, I don't see why men should just kick back and accept women going around f*****g every 6'0 or taller NW1.

Women want all the rights of men, and none of the responsibilities.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im beginning to think all these "I overheard some bitchy women diss'ing bald guys" posts are total BS. Just some guy who hates women trying to spread the hate.

G

hell?

I seriously think it's a regional phenomen. Where I live (west england) their doesn't seem to be such shallowness.

Make em laugh! Thats the trick

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
I overheard some female co-workers today talking about looks for both men and women as they seem to do every day and I heard one say that "bald guys and people in general without a hairline look retarded". There is also a guy at the other side of our office who the women all agree have a handsome face with a good jawline but they agreed that they would likely never date him because as one put it "why settle for a bald guy when there are so many guys out there with nice heads of hair. I hate to be cruel but it's true. I would never marry someone bald because I wouldn't want my kids to be ridiculed and go bald and have a hard time in life". I felt like hopping up and slapping the b*tch silly After hearing comments like this is it a wonder why so many guys are obsessed with keeping their hair? It affects you possibly having a family in the future, it affects how much respect you receive and it drastically can affect everything because unfortunately women are the pickers in the dating game so we have to cater to their little shallow needs which are now way more shallow than ever Have any of you ever heard women make comments like this in the workplace?
Woman through out time have never been the carriers of human kinds virtues and morals and knowledge and intelligence and wisdom and ect. ect ect . 99% of all technology that woman apply in thier lives to pampar themselves and make themselves gorgeous via cosmetic surgery and other wise is courtesy of men so we are to blame for creating such monsters of vanity and shallowness. The majority of woman are by nature very shallow. Just deal with it.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
random said:
hell?

I seriously think it's a regional phenomen. Where I live (west england) their doesn't seem to be such shallowness.

Any spare rooms, random?

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
silkeysmooth said:
random said:
hell?

Any spare rooms, random?
I'll chip in on a condo.