With All These Upcoming Treatments, How Likely Is It For Us Get Hair Like This

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys relax, relax... the company with the biggest promise in the next few years is still Follicept. I know nothing of science, but it's like a cream and sounds really cool. f*** you. :p

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite all the verbiage Swooping posts, there's still no evidence that Tsuji method works, and no amount of arguing changes that. When Tsuji releases evidence, I'll happily change my opinion. Because that's what matters, not faith, not trust, but results.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just recently I was challenged to prove that most researchers deem Androgenetic Alopecia to be irreversible. We asked them and they did side with me
I thought the researcher quotes were from past statements? Or are you implying you asked them that question after I made the thread and they responded.

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to live life to the fullest when you're a girl getting bald at 23. But yeah, let's hang on.
I'm so sorry to hear that!
It's saddening to be a young man balding, but it's really devastating to be a young woman balding.
At least, it's less evident and more acceptable that women wear wigs.
I know that doesn't make amends for the hair lost ... But it's something.
Stay positive, young lady.

Last edited:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't post that much in 2016 , Now after around a year I come to this section and review new treatments in future and still don't see anything that makes me surprise , I don't like to disappoint anybody , Please don't get offended then. as you see my profile picture is HOPE and everybody who knows me on this forum know how I put my effort to help others , Organize the Seti Group buy and find a best solution to treat this hairloss , However , As my good friend Wolfpack suggested me a year ago to do the hair transplant , I have to say thats the best option that I can see , And we will be better off if we just take a break of this hairloss and come back to normal life , At the same time expecting something new come and make us surprise , But my only point is as a friendly suggestion to do not get involve a lot with that and spend more than an hour a day for it , because I have done it in the past ( 4-5 hours each day )and now I feel regret about that. Although I enjoyed to learn a lot from many of the users on this forum and research about different products and treatments but sadly it looks like the speed of progress is very slow ...Just wanna share my thoughts ..

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't post that much in 2016 , Now after around a year I come to this section and review new treatments in future and still don't see anything that makes me surprise , I don't like to disappoint anybody , Please don't get offended then. as you see my profile picture is HOPE and everybody who knows me on this forum know how I put my effort to help others , Organize the Seti Group buy and find a best solution to treat this hairloss , However , As my good friend Wolfpack suggested me a year ago to do the hair transplant , I have to say thats the best option that I can see , And we will be better off if we just take a break of this hairloss and come back to normal life , At the same time expecting something new come and make us surprise , But my only point is as a friendly suggestion to do not get involve a lot with that and spend more than an hour a day for it , because I have done it in the past ( 4-5 hours each day )and now I feel regret about that. Although I enjoyed to learn a lot from many of the users on this forum and research about different products and treatments but sadly it looks like the speed of progress is very slow ...Just wanna share my thoughts ..

Same in my mind
Damn slow progress
can't blame anyone for that either.
looking for sheseido's trial updates, thats all

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
And now this nut is searching around for my other posts and disliking them - very mature. Note I don't do the same to him, because I don't care - you have to have a pretty pathetic life to care about that sort of thing. Then again, I'd expect no less from someone who spends all day on this forum - 1,500 posts in two years lol

LOL. Random internet man talking. Mate, you are plain retarded. You gave terrible advice to that guy who bravely put up his pictures.

"He's lost to much to replace it with hair transplants - he'd never get the result he wants, and he'd waste tens of thousands doing it."

That's why I gave you the dislike. Now hush and go clean my shoes boy.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite all the verbiage Swooping posts, there's still no evidence that Tsuji method works, and no amount of arguing changes that. When Tsuji releases evidence, I'll happily change my opinion. Because that's what matters, not faith, not trust, but results.

Ahhh KO1, yeah we can agree on this one, but that was not the original point. Never did I claim that Tsuji his method works, I say that his method is most promising out of all. You called male pattern baldness research a clownshow and the pipeline sh*t because ARI and Follica had the "smartest" team (lol).

I thought the researcher quotes were from past statements? Or are you implying you asked them that question after I made the thread and they responded.

Hmm no. Before your post, I formulated a question to researchers, since someone visited a congress where some of these researchers were (Solomon). Check: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/2016-european-hair-research-society-conference.52/

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahhh KO1, yeah we can agree on this one, but that was not the original point. Never did I claim that Tsuji his method works, I say that his method is most promising out of all. You called male pattern baldness research a clownshow and the pipeline sh*t because ARI and Follica had the "smartest" team (lol).

Yes, male pattern baldness research is a clownshow. Limited capital, limited knowledge, and limited talent in this field. This is a field in which a borderline fraud like Replicel can get funded by a cosmetics company and forum members get excited...I don't mean this to mock, it's just a sad situation. The pipeline is sh*t because none of the companies have been able to prove results, they don't attract funding or investment, and according to you the top guy is somebody who hasn't grown a single hair in a human being yet.

Last edited:

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, male pattern baldness research is a clownshow. Limited capital, limited knowledge, and limited talent in this field. This is a field in which a borderline fraud like Replicel can get funded by a cosmetics company and forum members get excited...I don't mean this to mock, it's just a sad situation. The pipeline is sh*t because none of the companies have been able to prove results, they don't attract funding or investment, and according to you the top guy is somebody who hasn't grown a single hair in a human being yet.
Lol
KO1, what demon has possessed you?
Is it Baldestroyzar?
Ha,ha,ha,ha ...
Nonetheless, as a person of knowledge, why do you think this field is so f-ing underperforming?
I mean, 10-30% of the world's male population is a huge market. Lots, lots of money.
I really don't get it!

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not a person of knowledge, just a poster, but there's just no interest. Hellouser is right that nobody cares about this, but it's even more startling they even cosmetic med companies don't either. That much is clear. It could also be because the science is so poorly understood. That's why we need people like Cots being very visible and raising money. When more investment comes, that pipeline is going to get bigger. Until then, we have Brotzu lotion....

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser is right that nobody cares about this, but it's even more startling they even cosmetic med companies don't either. That much is clear.
At least, Shiseido's involvement is something, isn't it?
Brotzu?
Hahaha

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is in phase III isn't it? And they still don't have pictures?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is in phase III isn't it? And they still don't have pictures?
@Gone
this is the first trial for shiseido.
As replicel has already conducted the phase 1 trial so they are calling the shiseido's trial as phase 2
How on earth u came to know about phase 3 man?

there are a lot of naysayers in this forum
yea i do understand that if u have the cure then y don't u just show the proof. This question comes to all of our minds but hey this is HAIR, u don't grow them over a fortnight.
Sheseido gave there trial notice around mid of this year and they have started it.
We will hear from them in 2017 for sure and the results will speak whether they are scams or legit guys but before that its just what do i say forum member's thesis that they won't work and fooling us.

remember there were times where bald ppl had no other choice but to accept it and suck it up but now we are so informed and have something in our hand to tackle this beast. Stem cell therapy is the only solution to this problem. One thing if they were scams and fooling us then why wud they be wasting their money and time (years, man!!) on a particular hair loss product which wud eventually fail and will give them nothing in return?

This procedural things always go slowly and we can't blame anyone in particular. BLAME THE f*****g SYSTEM THAT WE LIVE IN.
Before seeing any results and evaluation, its a waste of time to argue about efficacy and the fact that it will work or not.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not a person of knowledge, just a poster, but there's just no interest. Hellouser is right that nobody cares about this, but it's even more startling they even cosmetic med companies don't either. That much is clear. It could also be because the science is so poorly understood. That's why we need people like Cots being very visible and raising money. When more investment comes, that pipeline is going to get bigger. Until then, we have Brotzu lotion....

Yeah, sure there is little interest for Androgenetic Alopecia. It stems from a multi factorial problem. It is also generally still seen by society purely as a cosmetic ailment.

Luckily the market value overall is growing, as evidenced by the rapid grow of the hair transplant industry.

I repeat though. Cotsarelis has been wrong on many things (false promises etc.) That much is clear. That's a fact. So if we see it as a clownshow (which I agree with overall, aside from Tsuji) then he is the prime example of that. It will be sad if Follica will be minoxidil + dermabrasion which it probably will. Funny how companies still need to rely on minoxidil heavily anno 2016 (Rivertown). I hope not though. Talk about a clownshow... Let's not talk about Washenik, that guy should walk around with a red nose on his face.

I'm surprised how you can't side with this, you are what, 10+ years on these forums?

My question to you though, how has Cotsarelis exactly raised money? AFAIK most of his research has been funded? He did some research, patented the stuff and it got picked up by companies. These companies were Kythera who bought the rights from his PGD2 discovery for pocket change and Cotsarelis mingled himself in with Follica. Puretech isn't a big player either. As far as I can see Follica seems to be very low on their radar overall also.

People who truly could raise money are people like Spencer.

Last edited:

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who truly could raise money are people like Spencer.
Why don't we, here, start talking seriously about ways we can raise money?
The advantage is that we are individuals from all walks of life. Everybody can attribute even the least to a common cause, I guess!
Why not guys?