With All These Upcoming Treatments, How Likely Is It For Us Get Hair Like This

eltazo

Reaction score
5b0735bfeab9a92fdd3f0a01ebdded2d.jpg

I want to have my head Full of hair. Like I did before when I was 18 :(

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
feel you man I had the best hair ever at 18 and now it's sh*t (NW2 diffuse) and worst part is Im only 22. Really hoping Brotzu will restore us.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid of treatments not making it to the market because they might not show "results" in isolation. However, I believe they will give us full regrowth when combined.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
this can only be achieved when riken/shiseido release their products.... until then it is antiandrogens and hair transplants that can give you that :). And btw, that guy on the picture looks like he had a hair transplant in his temples... like Fabregas :)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
this can only be achieved when riken/shiseido release their products.... until then it is antiandrogens and hair transplants that can give you that :). And btw, that guy on the picture looks like he had a hair transplant in his temples... like Fabregas :)
im diffuse thinner and my hairline has not gone backwards only have severe density issues all around so probably there is hope for me with brotzu only

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one to notice that the photo's taken at the holocaust memorial by Eisenman in Berlin?

perfect spot to take a selfie of your gorgeous hair.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible with any of the treatments that result in neogenesis

and with Histogen and possibly Shiseido if you're low Norwood

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate that guy. I mean that guy on the picture ! :cool::p

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the brotzu lotion works as claimed, that should help significantly, along with follica/shiseido/histogen... I think those individually would help ALOT, and even better combined. If you read into the 21st century cures act (which just passed senate and is obama's priority to pass before he leaves apparently)... it seems they are relaxing FDA regulations a lot, and trials will become a less prominent thing.... apparently it's a big bill, and I know little about what it will change, but here's two quotes from an article I read:

"The Cures Act directs the FDA to evaluate the use of "real world evidence" for approval of new indications for FDA-approved drugs. Proponents see this as a way to apply useful and timely information learned from observational studies, patient input, anecdotal data, and other research to drug and device approval."

"Currently the gold standard for testing drugs and devices for safety, the adoption of real world evidence standards may indicate that randomized clinical trials will become less important for drug and device approval."

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
There is little or no chance. The treatment pipeline is weak, and full of underperforming outfits that have a long history of unimpressive results. The smartest team has a dermabrasion vehicle + minoxidil as their candidate treatment. That is the standard bearer.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is little or no chance. The treatment pipeline is weak, and full of underperforming outfits that have a long history of unimpressive results. The smartest team has a dermabrasion vehicle + minoxidil as their candidate treatment. That is the standard bearer.

Hahahahahahaha

f*****g stupid comment

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except he's right. There's absolutely no evidence any pipeline treatments cause cosmetically significant results. Tsuji is really the only hope but I'd bet my life savings that a 2020 release doesn't happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't tsuji's method not even have much more evidence than most of these other upcoming treatments? From most of these we have some science backing them, trial data, interviews, and in a few cases some photos (qualities vary, and most pics I've seen people don't like)...There's no "concrete/solid" evidence any of this stuff works fantastically or will come out when they say.... BUT despite this, they all do seem promising using my own judgement, and I'm confident from what we've seen from them that atleast a couple of these treatments will be effective and come out very soon (brotzu 1st, then histogen,shiseido,follica,tsuji later on, etc..)

Last edited: