Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
c091477256bce536.jpg

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality matters more than looks for long term relationships but if you're ugly, you're gonna struggle to get your foot in the door in the first place.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality matters more than looks for long term relationships but if you're ugly, you're gonna struggle to get your foot in the door in the first place.
Everybody knows this

Those memes are stupid anyway because most men are nowhere near as ugly as the guy on the left. And guy on the right is a homosexual male model, all he's getting with is other men.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course looks help, but the point is that it’s subjective

I’m seeing someone at the moment who is easily a 8/10, that is better looking than me and thinks I’m the most handsome guy ever
Yeah because not all girls just want the most stereotypical "Chad" who looks generated out of a computer algorithm

Of course if you're very ugly it's gonna be tough

Gotta have some standard attractive features thrown in the mix, but no one needs to be 'perfect'

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Everybody knows this

Those memes are stupid anyway because most men are nowhere near as ugly as the guy on the left. And guy on the right is a homosexual male model, all he's getting with is other men.
Every wonder how ironic it is when a guy is born with top tier genetics and model looks and he is gay? Are you assuming the model is gay or you know it for a fact?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every wonder how ironic it is when a guy is born with top tier genetics and model looks and he is gay? Are you assuming the model is gay or you know it for a fact?
There's lots of hot gay dudes out there. Some might be top tier genetics but also lots of gay men just looksmaxed before it was a term, putting extra emphasis not just on physique but also things like skin care and grooming habits plus spa/derm treatments like botox

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's lots of hot gay dudes out there. Some might be top tier genetics but also lots of gay men just looksmaxed before it was a term, putting extra emphasis not just on physique but also things like skin care and grooming habits plus spa/derm treatments like botox
You're definetely on top of my list of hot gay dudes though.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m seeing someone at the moment who is easily a 8/10, that is better looking than me and thinks I’m the most handsome guy ever
Oh God, how can you stay with a fat girl who will say, would you like to marry me and if you like you can buy the ring!

You should've stayed in the mountains where the hills are alive with celibate cries.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

humble flex

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea where you are from, but usually everybody does that once they leave the cave...
gay or not...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh God, how can you stay with a fat girl who will say, would you like to marry me and if you like you can buy the ring!

You should've stayed in the mountains where the hills are alive with celibate cries.
off topic, but you dont happen to have merchandise?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
too bad...
i got a bit, but always looking for more. thought a fan might have some...
I don't tend to collect, live a fugal life.

The Smiths were certainly one of the best lyrical bands ever.

Listen to a lot of different types of music.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't tend to collect, live a fugal life.

The Smiths were certainly one of the best lyrical bands ever.

Listen to a lot of different types of music.
yeah me, too...
i also dont really collect anymore, but there are some bands where i would like to have some sort of merchandise...
with the smiths/morrissey it is very difficult... there arent that many things (or just not for sale) and if there are, the shirts are white, or there are just pictures and whatever...