Wise Advice for all men out there. Cheers

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea where you are from, but usually everybody does that once they leave the cave...
gay or not...
I dunno, I know a lot of burly, bearded dudes who wouldn't think twice to pluck/trim their eyebrows let alone set foot in a cosmetic spa. I def wasn't implying it was every hetero guy, but I think the ratio that are concerned about going the extra mile in grooming habits is still higher amongst the gay population, where such practices (which used to have a sort of feminine stigma) have long been the norm. But I do agree that it's much more standard for the average guy to have more meticulous grooming habits these days than before though

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah me, too...
i also dont really collect anymore, but there are some bands where i would like to have some sort of merchandise...
with the smiths/morrissey it is very difficult... there arent that many things (or just not for sale) and if there are, the shirts are white, or there are just pictures and whatever...
Tell a lie, I've just thought I used to have one of Morrisey's autobiographies.

Very funny man.......along with Bill Hicks and George Carlin.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah me, too...
i also dont really collect anymore, but there are some bands where i would like to have some sort of merchandise...
with the smiths/morrissey it is very difficult... there arent that many things (or just not for sale) and if there are, the shirts are white, or there are just pictures and whatever...
I bought a green tshirt from a Morrissey show in 1999 (Oye Esteban tour). Never wore it. I just checked now and saw it was selling for $187. Think I’ll do some searching around the house this weekend for it.

Did Morrissey get a hair transplant? His hair seemed thicker again around 2014.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno, I know a lot of burly, bearded dudes who wouldn't think twice to pluck/trim their eyebrows let alone set foot in a cosmetic spa. I def wasn't implying it was every hetero guy, but I think the ratio that are concerned about going the extra mile in grooming habits is still higher amongst the gay population, where such practices (which used to have a sort of feminine stigma) have long been the norm. But I do agree that it's much more standard for the average guy to have more meticulous grooming habits these days than before though
i wont set foot in any spa either^^

well most men i know do use creams and sunscreen and whatnot...

though yes, i also heard of those dudes who think everything is gay and then look like way older than they are...
come to think of it, most men do^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell a lie, I've just thought I used to have one of Morrisey's autobiographies.

Very funny man.......along with Bill Hicks and George Carlin.
yeah i got that one, too...
but besides that (and records) i only got a quarry shirt and a queen is dead reprint (at least official)...
everything else is always expensive/ugly/sold out^^

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality matters more than looks for long term relationships but if you're ugly, you're gonna struggle to get your foot in the door in the first place.
Exactly. No woman wants a bland dude with 0 personality and 0 sense of humour.
But you know what women hate more than that ?
Ugly bald men.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a green tshirt from a Morrissey show in 1999 (Oye Esteban tour). Never wore it. I just checked now and saw it was selling for $187. Think I’ll do some searching around the house this weekend for it.

Did Morrissey get a hair transplant? His hair seemed thicker again around 2014.
ridculous!
well good for you if you want to sell it...
i am always surprised when i see the prices for used merchandise that isnt even that old... mainly because i cant buy it^^

i dont think he got one, when you look up some pictures from 2020/21 he looks terrible... still cool of course^^