Will You Ever Have a Full Head of Hair?

Do you think that in the next 10 years you will have a full head of hair?

• Total voters

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
In ten yrs there will be a pill that will make all balding people carefree about it

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
ryan r said:
In ten yrs there will be a pill that will make all balding people carefree about it

That pill exists now. It's called heroin.
Ha!

I have my doubts about a "cure" tbh, hair seems so tied in with the aging process and that is like the ultimate thing that medicine cannot defy.

I expect we'll see a refinement of Finasteride quicker, maybe one day it'll be safe enough and effective enough that it could be sold at a pharmacist like paracetemol

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
ryan r said:

You mean they've got that in pill form now?

Then why the hell have I been wasting my time shooting up.

Have you got a link to a website?

sundayhd

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Lopfraze said:
ClayShaw said:

You mean they've got that in pill form now?

Then why the hell have I been wasting my time shooting up.

Have you got a link to a website?

LOL !!! :)

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
By the time they would find a method, I would become too old to care. However, I wouldn't want my children to go through the same torture.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm getting so depressed about HM. Reality check time-
-Get a job
-Save up for a couple of years
-Consult with H&M
-Get on Propecia
-Get my first megga session
-Go back to work
-Save up for another year or so
-Go back to H&M for for second megga session (or whatever my donor would allow)
-Go back to work and wait for my grafts to grow in and befriend topik
This would be the pro active way to kill time waiting for hm and if it comes out in a timely manner, then I wouldn't have to pay as much for it since I would just be using it to fill in the blanks and thicken everything up. And then....
-Happiness

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Gmrbl, male pattern baldness is the most ridicolous defect, or 'disease' if you like, that a human body can have!

What kind of idiotic evolutionary proces started all this sh*t?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use to think it was a curse or something but that would be stupid. One girl said to me its to stop us men being vain and be more manly by not caring like men are suppose to do, yeah right. Hell no we are not robots and society doesnt make it very easy to accept this particularly in young people. I just shaved my head recently (0.5) and got more negative comments than good. Its like hair is requirement or something. I can see why Uman is so angry all the time and i became very pissed off at the end of the day and im a good looking guy bald or not bald.

Some theorise that hairloss is an evolutionary trait for skull expansion (to develop more masculine characteristics) or to enable a more effective cooling effect for the body and scalp.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
It exists among apes as well I think

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
follicle84 said:
Its like hair is requirement or something.
It is this perception that puts bald men at odds with the general public. People are so put off by baldness and truly regard bald people as subhuman. It's an ugly, shallow and petty world out there and being bald brings out the devil in people.