Will You Ever Have a Full Head of Hair?

Do you think that in the next 10 years you will have a full head of hair?

• Total voters

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So....
How many of you guys are optimistic and how many are really pessimistic like me?
I don't mean maintaining on Propecia. I mean going from NW7 to Elvis.

sundayhd

Reaction score
Im sure evrything will be fine next 10 y.

with stem cells evrythnig is possible...

and intercytex and histrogen show us good result...

Follica in the right way

:)

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
I will have a full head of hair in 10y.

Im well on my way right now, then Im gonna maintain for a few yrs, till the supercure comes around the corner.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad to see the positive votes so far.

I def agree that in ten years, as long as I have the money, there will be HM or whatever out there.

I hope so anyway. Good things come to those who wait.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm certain that I will have the hair I had at 16 before I die. It
may be 10 years or longer but I will have a full head of hair
at some point.

I also think we will have the skin and sight and many other good
things as well.

sundayhd

Reaction score
seaback said:
It would be great for the next generations. But what's the point for us ? We will have lost the best part of our life.

Best part of our life?! why ? without hair you zombie? you dead?
you cant work? cant study?

you can do anything you want ! and in the next 5-10 years you will be the
same you just with hair... you will look yonger and better (I'm sure..) but you still will be yourself... start to live your life right now dont wait for "Hair" to save your life because its will not save your lost time or something else.

Enjoy :)

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
In the next ten years? Meh, don't know, I think not.

The day before I die? It will be able for sure, but maybe I don't care anymore by that day :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I ask myself this everyday. Living with wanting what you can't have is torture. The more you focus on it, the worse it becomes.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I will get back my full head of hair sometime in the future... That's what keep me going every day...

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
I already find finasteride and min pretty great, when I switch to xandrox15+ I think my hair will even improve more..

maybe Ill ad a laser and some spironolactone :p

In a couple of years a hair transplant...well I might just have a full head of hair in 10 yrs with the available stuff we have right now :woot:

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Does spironolactone work? How does it differ to minoxidil?

Don't waste your money on lasers. They're useless!

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I personally dont think i will reach beyond a norwood 4 before a more effective treatment comes out. Despite all males in my family suffering early hairloss only one is a norwood 6 and he reached that after hitting 40. By the time i reach that age (16 years away) i think there will be more effective treatments that can at least maintain what i have. I think the only way i will ever have a full head of hair again though is through hair multiplication/clonning.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM said:
I dont think so. But we cant complain.
Speak for yourself.
I think I will get my hair back, but probably at the cost of some ironic twist of fate.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
dimitar_berbagod said:
Does spironolactone work? How does it differ to minoxidil?

Don't waste your money on lasers. They're useless!

You can benefit from spironolactone I think.

Lasers arent great, but with a custom made laserhelmet, it can really ad something to a regime.

The more I use, the better I think.

I mean, now im using finasteride and 5 percent minoxidil and had great results (maintaining and then regrowth).

This is only a relatively weak regime, I could use dutasteride with 15percent minoxidil and a bunch of other stuff.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
The day after I get all my hair back I'll meet a girl who orgasms at the sight of a bald head. I have that kind of luck. =p

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I was thinking more like being diagnosed with a terminal illness or getting into a fatal car accident shortly after I get all my hair back. Just somethings way of telling me I was never meant to have hair but f*** that, I defy you! I want my hair back. It would be a dream come true. Like when the Wizzard of Oz gave the tin man a heart. :sobbing:

cuebald

Reaction score
Go back on this very board to the posts made in 2003 asking "will there be a cure in 10 years?"
They all post "HM will be here in 5-10 years".

Doesn't seem so likely HM will be around in 2013 now
I don't think there will be a cure in 10 years.
Maybe a better treatment? a drug that stops follicles atrophying somehow without acting on dht? maybe

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not a chance, being a Norwood 2.5 at 19 after countless attempts at treatments.
From minoxidil Foam/minoxidil Liquid, Finasteride/Topical Finasteride, combinations of the both, Green tea, Nizoral, Revita, spironolactone and countless minerals and vitamins.

I've known about the treatments and tried to prevent hair loss for the past 2 years. Nothing can stop it and I honestly think I'm not even slowing it down. No way will I ever have a full head of hair. Not even Hair multiplication will help because my donor areas are thinning too.