Will These 'beta Uprisings' Continue? Worried About The Future.. Thoughts?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe people should stop watching internet p*rn and the feeling of entitlement for sex on demand. Might go a long way towards mental health.

what? Since when do over active hormones and jealousy equate entitlement?
Most guys would easily see a hooker if there was no fear of arrest. Maybe people watch internet p**rn to actually fulfill a need, and not the awkward other way around like you seem to think. Chicken or the egg.

blackg

Reaction score
Most guys would easily see a hooker if there was no fear of arrest. Maybe people watch internet p*rn to actually fulfill a need, and not the awkward other way around like you seem to think. Chicken or the egg.
Over active hormones become a dangerous tool when you constantly witness others exploiting the sexual marketplace while you are left to rot on the shelf of entitlement.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys would easily see a hooker if there was no fear of arrest. Maybe people watch internet p*rn to actually fulfill a need, and not the awkward other way around like you seem to think. Chicken or the egg.
You are correct, I always thought p**rn was a double edge sword. Like heroin in small doses to get you riled up,
then comes a day when small doses just don't cut it anymore - then you want the real deal, the whole big shoot up.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over active hormones become a dangerous tool when you constantly witness others exploiting the sexual marketplace while you are left to rot on the shelf of entitlement.
Especially for young minds that don't know better because they don't have experience.

Truth is most things are better in your fantasy than reality. p**rn is like crack cocaine while real sex is a cheap joint compared to it.

blackg

Reaction score
You are correct, I always thought p*rn was a double edge sword. Like heroin in small doses to get you riled up,
then comes a day when small doses just don't cut it anymore - then you want the whole big shoot up.
That's why I support legalized prostitution in every U.S. state. Not just in those eight counties across rural Nevada.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, as Fred said 5/10's feeling entitlement to 9/10's

It's an important detail, what was the caliber of the chick - unlikely that will ever be released.

I saw her photo in one or more articles. She's very good looking. But honestly I don't think the "caliber of the chick" is important at all in this very sad story, and please don't repost her photo here.

Here's my take on this, FWIW. Life is long and at least few moments of real depression or insanity are inevitable for most people. A 17 year old with raging hormones gets rejected and embarrassed, a husband and wife go berzerk screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, a sharp drop in the stock market the day after a major investment. If you throw a lethal weapon into the middle of a crisis moment, bad stuff is more likely to happen, and does. And if that weapon is capable of taking out a lot of people very quickly, maybe that's how it'll be used.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw her photo in one or more articles. She's very good looking. But honestly I don't think the "caliber of the chick" is important at all in this very sad story, and please don't repost her photo here.

Here's my take on this, FWIW. Life is long and at least few moments of real depression or insanity are inevitable for most people. A 17 year old with raging hormones gets rejected and embarrassed, a husband and wife go berzerk screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, a sharp drop in the stock market the day after a major investment. If you throw a lethal weapon into the middle of a crisis moment, bad stuff is more likely to happen, and does. And if that weapon is capable of taking out a lot of people very quickly, maybe that's how it'll be used.
Gotta love the University of Google - ya looks like a cutie, the type who wear figure flattering clothing to gain attention.
While the killer likened her tosh to some of the online entertainment he watched.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
In some cases yes. They were made to feel special at home and then realised they don't get that care/attention in real life and went ape ****. But in other cases, it's just a case of living in a fantasy world and being a loser socially, the classic person who lives in his mum's basement with little friends. Then one day that fantasy land they lived in translates into danger for others. Sadly such people exist. They may have a background of mental illness but rarely is something like this predicted. They just snap, irrespective of their mental history and want to unleash their anger. And there are all kinds of people (the majority) who don't snap like this despite whatever situation they are in through choice or not.

Quote by a Psychiatrist regarding the school shooter Adam Lanza who murdered many first grade kids. They had no idea why he would do this despite extensive research.

“I carry profound hurt — I’ll go ballistic and transfer it onto you. That’s as much motive as we’re likely to find"
When human reason doesn't add up look to the spiritual. Watch Killer Kids on Netflix, Ouija boards, occult, satanic music - all part and parcel with this kind of stuff.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't dislike it, or any mainstream sports, but don't necessarily go out of my way to watch either.

Track & field is my love, not too popular in North America.

??? LOL.

Track and field actually are popular, in high schools across the United States.

I did it, and I also did it in college (in my twenties).

And my son currently does it in high school. It's fun.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So true. You hit it right on the mark.

sh*t always happens when we least expect it.

When we are feeling physically sick, or are stuck in a bad situation, the smallest sh*t
can give us serious issues.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love a grease ball looking chick if I was still in high school.
But that's just me.
Maybe this guy thought he was entitled to the blonde cheerleader type, as cliché as that seems.

Blondes are just not attractive anymore.

Actually, I kind of think it looks fake on most women. And that's the truth.

I find mixed (African and Europe) women the most attractive, these days.

Small women, not so much.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
??? LOL.

Track and field actually are popular, in high schools across the United States.

I did it, and I also did it in college (in my twenties).

And my son currently does it in high school. It's fun.
Oh what events? I did it for 20 years, 10 as a decathlete, now I coach it.

It's a small market compared to other parts of the world like Europe. And in America popularity doesn't compare to the likes of football, hockey,
basketball and baseball.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basketball, yes you're right. Probably my favorite sport.

By football, you mean soccer?

My daughter was actually really good at one point. She's five foot ten (fully grown now).
She was in the championship league, but unfortunately quit.

Basketball is my favorite sport, followed by tennis (which isn't really a sport).

Women basketball players don't get the respect, or pay, for that matter that
males do in the United States.

That said, the women in the adult leagues are actually very good.

I think basketball is really good for females, because it helps develop spatial skills (and
males as well).

Hopefully the future will treat women in the U.S. with their own league, and a somewhat
more fair pay scale.

blackg

Reaction score
Blondes are just not attractive anymore.

Actually, I kind of think it looks fake on most women. And that's the truth.

I find mixed (African and Europe) women the most attractive, these days.

Small women, not so much.
Yes I don't find the standard blonde that attractive anymore either.
African/European.... an exotic blend there.
What do you think of Mediterranean looking hotties?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I said is true, around half the country supports the current gun laws, the the other half sees the situation as horrific and would like it to become much more difficult or impossible to purchse firearms, especially assault rifles. I get that you cant just take weapons from law abiding citizens when the country is awash with them. But surely something needs to change... its not an easy situation. These school shootings have nothing to do with race. What would you suggest?
Honestly, it's 100% a people/society problem. Parents need to do a better job of raising their kids, and give them a reality check every once in a while. These kids need to get it in their heads that not everything's going to go their way, and they need to be able to handle any obstacles or rejection like a man. Even if guns didn't exist, the underlying problem of kids who can't handle setbacks & think the solution is violence would still persist. While we're at it, I definitely don't think it's a coincidence that with the dramatic rise of the numbers of teens on mind altering medications (Adderall, Ritalin, Zoloft, etc.) in recent years, the frequency of school violence has also risen.

I've thought about it a lot & discussed it with friends and coworkers, and even with the well intentioned solutions people often float out (stricter gun laws, more stringent background checks), in my opinion nothing will quite get to the root cause of all this as well as good parenting will. Parents need to decide how to raise their kids; are they going to be absentee parents who constantly remind themselves that their child was an accident? This kid will likely be raised without strong parent figures to teach them right from wrong, and rather than dealing with their kids' problems like an adult they'll just take their kids to a physician who'll prescribe one of the aforementioned pharmaceuticals & hope for the best. The alternative is parents who are always there for their child, helping him through tough times and getting it through to their child's head that not all hope is lost if something doesn't go their way.

I'll cut my mini rant short as I could honestly go on much longer about the way kids are raised nowadays & how society and government institutions aren't setting up the youth of today for success, but the bottom line was, is and will always be the quality of the child's parents.