Will These 'beta Uprisings' Continue? Worried About The Future.. Thoughts?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The mother of one of the 10 people killed at a Texas high school said her daughter recently rejected the romantic advances of the 17-year-old charged in the shootings, a possible motive for the violent tragedy."

Yet another social outcast, rejected by WOMEN.

I'm worried this will get worse.

Men are getting more frustrated than ever before.
Social media, p**rn, tinder, online dating, feminism, the internet, equality.
Just a small number of things that are destroying the modern man.

The modern man is more frustrated and depressed than ever before. Suicide rights are climbing each year amongst men.

Are we farked?
Are the young generation farked?
what does it even mean to be a man anymore?
how can you even attract women anymore ? Women earn as much as men do these days and have super high standards?

what's there to do?

RIP men.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you even attract women anymore ?
By looking good, for starters.
That makes 80% of the plan.
Of course you can have a plan B, in which you are a very smart person, or have money, or are very successfully, or know Keats by heart. But that will be _Slighlty_ harder.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
Men already have a more difficult stand from the birth on. 105-108 boys are born for every 100 girls. then you have countries where they abort the female foetus (india, China, arab countries) and not to forget mass immigration wages. most latin american migrants crossing us border are single men. same with mass immigration from middle east and africa to europe and especially germany and sweden.
germany took over 1.5 million young men from the age group of 14-35 the last 2 years. consequence: in some age groups for 100 females are now 125 males due to immigration. rape and sexual misconduct charges have gone sky high since mass immigration. but im not generalizing. you see (too) many german women in relationships with arabs and africans refugees.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s always been the same story the internet culture simply made it more obvious.

It has nothing to do with guns(always available) it’s all about Americans being the champions at producing frustrated bullied loners with its culture.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the psyche in america seems a bit fucked up to me, just my opinion.
watch the documentary "bigger stronger faster". at first i thought it was just a documentary about roids, but it is more than that, it's about "the side effects of being american"

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
"The mother of one of the 10 people killed at a Texas high school said her daughter recently rejected the romantic advances of the 17-year-old charged in the shootings, a possible motive for the violent tragedy."

Yet another social outcast, rejected by WOMEN.

I'm worried this will get worse.

Men are getting more frustrated than ever before.
Social media, p*rn, tinder, online dating, feminism, the internet, equality.
Just a small number of things that are destroying the modern man.

The modern man is more frustrated and depressed than ever before. Suicide rights are climbing each year amongst men.

Are we farked?
Are the young generation farked?
what does it even mean to be a man anymore?
how can you even attract women anymore ? Women earn as much as men do these days and have super high standards?

what's there to do?

RIP men.

It's what rsd Tyler said. Out of chaos comes order. Entropy baby!

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a European I’m totally perplexed by Americans not seeing that they have a guns problem, sure there are always mental issues at play with the perpetrators involved in these incidents but with such easy access to guns is it really controversial to say that they also play a very large role? It would seem yanks would sooner defend the murder of kids than to take any meaningful actions to tighten gun regulations.

The last school masacre that took place here, over 20 years ago now, triggered widespread public anger and calls for heavy gun regulations, which of course passed.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the problem is very complex and its easy to just blame "one thing" but in the case of Texas shooting, its was bad parenting. The young guy had more red flags than a communist party. I would be deeply, deeply ashamed as a parent. Its your hand on the trigger too. That said, I live in Switzerland and here young men HAVE TO go to the military which means, we have a big *** (but old and shitty) assault weapon and could possibly easy go full rage mode. For some reason no one does. But the suicide rate in men is very high and a lot of men kill himself with the gun from the military. Would be interesting to find out why some countries with guns do not have guys shooting around. I guess the US citizens arent capable of using guns. But even to say that would be too easy. Maybe because we learn in military how to use a gun but just this week some swiss guy shot himself because he was on his phone lol. Swiping right on Tinder while on duty I guess. BAN TINDER!!!

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As a European I’m totally perplexed by Americans not seeing that they have a guns problem, sure there are always mental issues at play with the perpetrators involved in these incidents but with such easy access to guns is it really controversial to say that they also play a very large role? It would seem yanks would sooner defend the murder of kids than to take any meaningful actions to tighten gun regulations.

The last school masacre that took place here, over 20 years ago now, triggered widespread public anger and calls for heavy gun regulations, which of course passed.

Half the country clearly sees it and is absolutely horrified. As with most issues the US is pretty evenly divided. Unfortunately this one results in 11,000+ shooting deaths per year and a feeling of not being safe, anywhere. That may change in the future with the recent school massacres and how that seems to be influencing youth opinion.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half the country clearly sees it and is absolutely horrified. As with most issues the US is pretty evenly divided. Unfortunately this one results in 11,000+ shooting deaths per year and a feeling of not being safe, anywhere. That may change in the future with the recent school massacres and how that seems to be influencing youth opinion.
You've made your stance on guns pretty clear, so let me pose a question: How have stricter gun laws worked out in the United States? The US is a very different beast from the rest of the Western world as guns are much more integral to its society & its ownership is even protected in the country's constitution. The most violent cities in America have the strictest gun laws (Chicago, Washington D.C., Baltimore, to name a few). You can't just ban guns in a country where there are more guns than people. I'm pretty sure in every state you need to pass a background check before you can legally purchase a firearm. Even though I'm probably going to get hell for saying this, it can't be understated; America is of the most diverse nations in the world. There's no other place where there are so many different people of different ethnicities, with different cultures and values. With this melting pot, there's bound to be many differences & disagreements in the way people interact with one another. Contrary to what United Colors of Benetton ads may convey, not everybody gets along.

Gun control only "works" in other countries because they are much more ethnically & culturally homogeneous than the US, and guns aren't an integral part of their histories/cultures.

By the way, how many deaths in that 11,000 figure consist of gang related deaths? I'd bet well over 50%, probably closer to 75%. And these crimes are all done with illegally purchased firearms.

Last edited:

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You've made your stance on guns pretty clear, so let me pose a question: How have stricter gun laws worked out in the United States? The US is a very different beast from the rest of the Western world as guns are much more integral to its society & its ownership is even protected in the country's constitution. The most violent cities in America have the strictest gun laws (Chicago, Washington D.C., Baltimore, to name a few). You can't just ban guns in a country where there are more guns than people. I'm pretty sure in every state you need to pass a background check before you can legally purchase a firearm. Even though I'm probably going to get hell for saying this, it can't be understated; America is of the most diverse nations in the world. There's no other place where there are so many different people of different ethnicities, with different cultures and values. With this melting pot, there's bound to be many differences & disagreements in the way people interact with one another. Contrary to what United Colors of Benetton ads may convey, not everybody gets along.

Gun control only "works" in other countries because they are much more ethnically & culturally homogeneous than the US, and guns aren't an integral part of their histories/cultures.

By the way, how many deaths in that 11,000 figure consist of gang related deaths? I'd bet well over 50%, probably closer to 75%. And these crimes are all done with illegally purchased firearms.

What I said is true, around half the country supports the current gun laws, the the other half sees the situation as horrific and would like it to become much more difficult or impossible to purchse firearms, especially assault rifles. I get that you cant just take weapons from law abiding citizens when the country is awash with them. But surely something needs to change... its not an easy situation. These school shootings have nothing to do with race. What would you suggest?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
incels and indians are most humiliated groups of people in todays America

I expect currycels uprising pretty soon

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
my post got disliked 70 times on reddit for humiliating woman who humiliated a guy for a tiny dick

reddit is a joke

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
incels and indians are most humiliated groups of people in todays America

I expect currycels uprising pretty soon

Nah that award goes to "wanna be arabs" Pakistani (who basically are Indian by the way lol but forcibly converted in last thousand years). Saw many Pakistani in America who though hate India but they hide their identity by calling themselves Indians. Why they hide their identities? Because many Pakistani forums chant Death to Americans, death to western society all the time. But they won't let a chance to settle there lol and continue to hate none the less. Indians are kind of pervasive but still invisible community in USA because of low crime rates and insignificant involvement in terror related activities.