Will there be a cure for baldness by 2030 according to you?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're looking to perhaps get a more timely resolution, this group is targeted to begin human trials in year 2023: Junji Fukuda Archives | Hair Loss Cure 2020

The problem is some hairs need to be extracted to make thousands unlike Stemson Therapeutics generating hair from blood method.

My question is if it works in mice, what are the odds it will work in people? I know this has been asked zillions of times but please tell again for thick headed individuals such as myself.

Do you think this outfit holds promise or is likely to be a failure?

H

Reaction score
If we're looking to perhaps get a more timely resolution, this group is targeted to begin human trials in year 2023: Junji Fukuda Archives | Hair Loss Cure 2020

The problem is some hairs need to be extracted to make thousands unlike Stemson Therapeutics generating hair from blood method.

My question is if it works in mice, what are the odds it will work in people? I know this has been asked zillions of times but please tell again for thick headed individuals such as myself.

Stemson is using blood?

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about 2030 but I wish my future son would not suffer from what his baldy dad had been through.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry for a stupid question but how this method is different from Tsuji's?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do weat least agree that we are not "at least 5 years away" anymore?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would anyone know? Theres not alot of information to tell how close anyone is to anything.
Well, I started counting in 2017. So we are entering the 6th year now.

H

Reaction score
Well, I started counting in 2017. So we are entering the 6th year now.
7th year here (shows tally mark tattoo)started in 16. I dont know for sure but i doubt its in the next 5 years. If we use historical data we can usually forecast that the release date will be after whatever date the company comes up with.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7th year here (shows tally mark tattoo)started in 16. I dont know for sure but i doubt its in the next 5 years. If we use historical data we can usually forecast that the release date which will be after whatever date the company comes up with.
Why you wait fo realese when you can buy all the new drugs on discord

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7th year here (shows tally mark tattoo)started in 16. I dont know for sure but i doubt its in the next 5 years. If we use historical data we can usually forecast that the release date which will be after whatever date the company comes up with.
Yeah, I guess I started to check the website in 2016 too, but it took me a while to create my account.

You are right. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see any revolution in this field any time soon.

It seems 2022 will be just another year filled with news, but nothing more.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
2021 was a good year for news. Let's hope 2022 builds on that