will minoxidil unwanted hair disapear after quitting the drug even if you shave / pluck them in the meantime?

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if I ever try oral minoxidil when I already have lots of hair everywhere including back and shoulders of course. I will become a Chewbacca I guess.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if I ever try oral minoxidil when I already have lots of hair everywhere including back and shoulders of course. I will become a Chewbacca I guess.
My guess would be yes. Generally, it makes all the hair you do have grow in faster cycles.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think so too... everything is going to be thicker, too...
you didn't get some unwanted hair near the eye/ upper cheek? according to a recent study from dr vano it appears in 80% of cases with 5 mg oral min. if you shave those hair in the meantine would it still disapear after quitting the drug? because i already get this from topical and it looks weird

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing that worries me is that i have quit the loniten almost 6 month ago and the hypertrichosis is still here! i shaved those several times so maybe its the culprit

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
you didn't get some unwanted hair near the eye/ upper cheek? according to a recent study from dr vano it appears in 80% of cases with 5 mg oral min. if you shave those hair in the meantine would it still disapear after quitting the drug? because i already get this from topical and it looks weird
yeah i got more unwanted hair, mainly around the eyebrows and hand/wrist/forearm...