Why Topical Dutasteride Might Cause Less Sides Than Oral/topical Finasteride

jazz1

Reaction score
There’s a company I found that sell topical Dutasteride called Regrowth D5A, anyone tried this stuff?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a company I found that sell topical Dutasteride called Regrowth D5A, anyone tried this stuff?

I have ordered the d5a however I’m a bit concerned since nobody seems to have tried it. Also the company that supposedly makes the product seems sketchy to me: https://www.sapphirehealthusa.com/

if anyone has any more information about this please let me know

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo BIg Ole, who do you get your .1 lipo fina from? How has it been for you?

From Farmacia Parati, it's working pretty well I think. Vellus hairs around the hairline are growing longer and thicker. Hairloss has also been reduced, but can't say for sure whether I'm maintaing untill I see my derm.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you just dump dutasteride powder in to kirkland liquid minoxidil? i don't intend on switching from oral any time soon, but the really weak orgasms i get from oral dutaseride are really shitty, not enough to make me stop it but i'd like to know there are options available to me in the future.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay stay cautious though, I also had the infamous ball ache when I first started oral fina.

Almost everyone experiences ball ache at the beginning, even the people with no sides later on.

When I first started topical finasteride in late september I quit 2-3 months later due to erection issues, I experienced alot of painful ball ache as well. But when I started using it again when the sides subdued one week later, everything felt fine. I have not experienced any ball ache during my second trial.

still brain fog ? if not how long did it last?

I just felt a constant very mild head ache which only appeared when I was thinking about it. It lasted for about 1-2 months, it was not severe at all.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pharmacia Parati makes a Liposomal Dutasteride, I will be testing it and will post my labwork before and after, stay posted gentlemen.

That's great man!

If microdose topical fina proves itself to be unsuccessful for me, I might try topical dutasteride (if your blood tests go well). I will, ofc, perform my own tests as well and disclose them.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do they charge you for shipping? I got charge 60 fckin euros for shipping and I ordered 2 bottles along with a cosmetic creme, so the package should be quite small. Next order will be for 6 months worth of treatment if all goes well cuz damn that's tax shipping. On top of that I wasn't even provided a tracking number for my shipment and idk what's going on with my order i hope it's going to make its way to me sooner or later. fuarrrkk

I believe 30 euros, its usually delivered within 1-3 days. I paid 101 euros including shipping for 4 bottles of 0.1 finasteride.

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to start liquid dutasteride from breaking a capsule and then apply this fluid with microneedling but I can't find any information about content of this fluid because I'm not sure if this wont give me any irritation or anything bad happend when it gets to the deeper layers of the skin. Anyone have this information?

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have duta intended to be ingested I would question it's efficacy topically, vehicle means alot.
Thats true Thats why I want to use microneedling with it plus gelatin capsule is the part or pill thats supposed to be breakdown although I might mix that fluid with some vehicle in 1:1 proportion because amount of fluid(in which dutasteride is) is very small.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you just dump dutasteride powder in to kirkland liquid minoxidil? i don't intend on switching from oral any time soon, but the really weak orgasms i get from oral dutaseride are really shitty, not enough to make me stop it but i'd like to know there are options available to me in the future.

want to know that too