Why things take so long?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think banging a lot of chicks will make you super happy and completely satisfied with your life, you're probably not banging a lot of chicks.

But it's OK, most guys who don't get laid much think getting laid a lot will solve all their problems. Not really, at least in my experience.
I've been dating the same girl for 3 years. I don't wan't to have sex with everyone I see. I value myself and my relationship more than that.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you won't have any regrets later, once she inevitably leaves you because she doesn't love you anymore. Or for a better guy.
I pity you. It must be awful seeing the world through a tint of paranoia and cynicism.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a note about people wanting to cure cancer before hairloss, I wanted to make a brief comment around it, I saw a show a couple days ago and they were talking about world war one and the use of mustard gas in ww1, the guy who invented mustard gas, Fritz Haber, got a nobel prize in chemistry in 1918, he made industrial scale production of fertilizer and it feeds about one third of the worlds population,paradoxically.
Also, some of the millions of people that died from mustard gas exposure had autopsies done years later and it was discovered in the subjects and it was theorized by somebody that if mustard gas could destroy the white blood cells in humans as it did with some of the victims in WW1,it seemed likely they could destroy cancerous ones too, they experimented with a guy who had cancerous tumours who was suffering from great pain and his pain went away with one of the main ingredients in mustard gas after it was administered to him,it was a breakthrough in medical science and chemotherapy came from this.
Just thought I'd share this with all of you, I found it very interesting.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a note about people wanting to cure cancer before hairloss, I wanted to make a brief comment around it, I saw a show a couple days ago and they were talking about world war one and the use of mustard gas in ww1, the guy who invented mustard gas, Fritz Haber, got a nobel prize in chemistry in 1918, he made industrial scale production of fertilizer and it feeds about one third of the worlds population,paradoxically.
Also, some of the millions of people that died from mustard gas exposure had autopsies done years later and it was discovered in the subjects and it was theorized by somebody that if mustard gas could destroy the white blood cells in humans as it did with some of the victims in WW1,it seemed likely they could destroy cancerous ones too, they experimented with a guy who had cancerous tumours who was suffering from great pain and his pain went away with one of the main ingredients in mustard gas after it was administered to him,it was a breakthrough in medical science and chemotherapy came from this.
Just thought I'd share this with all of you, I found it very interesting.

I understand what you are saying and I completely agree with it.

Probably, when it comes to genetics research, it is a bit disingenuous to state that one disease is prioritary compared to another. The minute humans understand how to modify adult DNA and trigger virtuous behaviors in the body, there would probably be very soon new cures for lots of unrelated sicknesses. If a cure for hair loss is found and reveals something new about how the body functions, it should just be considered an advancement for the whole medical community.

But hey, what are the chances that this happens?

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had my life almost completely destroyed by experiencing severe hair loss by the age of 16.

I've seen other people's lives being affected by hair loss, and the stigma is so high that even they will convince themselves it's not the hair loss.

My cousin suffered from alopecia areata for 1 year at the age of 21, one year he spent locked up in his room, but he didn't dare to say it was because of the hair loss.

He said it was because he liked staying at home (please). My family repeated the same BS, because there's no way hair loss can do that to a human being.

"It can only do that to you Fred! You were so obsessed! You see, your cousin just liked to stay inside when he had bald patches all over his head!"

Same with other men I've seen go bald young: they became less and less social, or never posted a Facebook picture of themselves again for example.

If you ask them, even they will tell you it had nothing to do with their hair loss. While also adding that you're being paranoid of course.

Come on man! You start diffusing and all of a sudden, you don't even dare to put one picture on Facebook. Complete coincidence!

They just cannot possibly admit what hair loss can do that a human being, especially in the years that are supposed to be the best of their life.

No one among your family will admit it, no one among your friends, no member of this society, so of course, the people giving the green light for funding think the same.

Even bald men who have suffered a lot from hair loss won't admit it's been a problem for them. They won't even hesitate to take a shot at other bald men, and call them weak.

That's how most men react to hardship unfortunately, we have been taught to suck it up, to never show any sign of weakness.

For one bald man like hellouser or me who will publicly admit we have suffered because of our hair loss, there will be a hundred who will pretend not to care, while they do.

The other problem that hellouser has already mentioned many times:

Even if millions of bald men came forward and pushed for a baldness cure, an army of angry feminists and their white knights would hysterically laugh at us, call us crybabies and tell us to man up.

If someone has ideas on how to solve this problem, he should come forward. We definitely could start a grassroots movement. But I won't lie, I would be afraid to go that way.

Who wants to put their *** on the line and get a tattoo on their forehead that says "crybaby" for the rest of their life? So we would get back to square one: no one cares about men's issues.

Even the male suicide epidemic doesn't make the general public raise an eyebrow. If only men could unite and work together for their common interest.

But men are wired to care about women first, that's why we have countless awareness campaigns about the tiniest issue women may suffer from, but nearly nothing for men.
HOLY sh*t... I know im late to reply to this comment but omfg bro, you can't speak so much true in a post. I would create 100000 accougs just to like your comment. I allways love your comments but this one... This one hit me hard